Street Fighter IV seriesEdit
- "Heh, this is kind of fun!
- "Better be careful..."
- "Show me what you can do!"
- "I won't hold back!"
- "Not feeling well today?"
- "Don't let your guard down."
- "So, let's fight!"
- "You'll never beat me with confusion in your heart."
- "Words are not necessary."
Abel: Chun-Li. I hear you're a detective. Let me ask you something. Have you found any new evidence? I... I have no memory of my past. I was all alone. The commander of a band of mercenaries was kind enough to take me in. He was like a father to me. But he died in an accident not too long ago. Now I have no memories and no family. But I do remember one thing. Back when he was alive, the Commander always told me to stay away from something called Shadaloo. From what I can gather, the lab where I was found was actually a Shadaloo base.
Chun-Li: A Shadaloo base? Are you sure?
Abel nods. Chun-Li thinks for a moment, then gives him the envelope she was holding.
Abel: The world fighting tournament?
- "Hey there, little guy. Let's see if we can't keep you dry for a bit. Where's your mother? I don't see any other dogs around. No collar either... All alone, are you? I'll be back as soon as I figure out what Shadaloo is all about. Take care of the little one while I'm away. I'll return once my journey is complete. Then, I can give him a name, buy him a collar... Then I... Then I won't be alone anymore..."
Abel: That move... How is it that you can do that?
Guile: You mean my Sonic Boom? Do you know someone else who can do it? Who did you see? Where is he?
Abel: I don't even know you, yet you expect me to spill my secrets?!
Seth: More... I want to fight more... Just a bit more... I can almost remember... Fight me!
M. Bison: *Crushes Seth's Tanden Engine* No need to remember such trivial nonsense, you miserable failure. Abel... My, how you've grown. We shall meet again.
Seth shuts down and Abel walks away.
Abel: Thank you for the ride, Chun Li.
Chun Li: No problem. So what're you gonna do now?
Abel: What will I do? I've been thinking I might travel once things settle down. There are still a lot of mysteries I need to get to the bottom of. The man who rescued me... The man with my face... But first, I think it's time for me to just head home.
Chun Li: Yeah. Well, good luck, Abel.
Abel: Good to be home.
- "I'm sorry, but there are things I must do."
- "This feels different than the battlefield... I like it."
- "I guess I got lucky... This time."
- "If fighting will help me to remember..."
- "It takes more than brute strength to win." (Time Over)
- "We mercenaries pick up lots of useful skill in training."
- "On the battlefield, it's important to retreat at the first sign of defeat."
- "Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction and reaction. That's it."
- "My adopted father and friends kept me from being lonely. I should be happy."
- "I need to pick up a dog collar on the way back. I wonder which color is best?"
- "He has to be somewhere. I must continue my search!"
- "You're strong! You'd make quite a mercenary."
- "That was a close one. Listen, do you mind if I ask you about Shadaloo?"
- "Sorry, but I don't have time for a rematch. I'm in a hurry right now."
- "Was it all a dream?"
- "I'm sorry..."
- "What incredible power! I find it hard to believe that you and I are both human."
- "Growing up alone was tough, wasn't it? Believe me, I know..."
- "Continue to live no matter how much you have lost. Living is its own victory."
- "There's something unusual about this tournament. Be careful, Chun-Li."
- "I'm sorry to have interfered with your work. I'll leave you now. Carry on."
- "You're a funny guy! I bet my army pals would love you!"
- "I can't be bothered to protect those I don't even know."
- "Follow your own path. Why not pursue both cooking and wrestling?"
- "Unlike you, fighting is not my goal. It's just a means to an end."
- "Your job is to kill? Have you no family?"
- "How nostalgic... The person who raised me had kind eyes like yours."
- "I won't share any information about that man with someone who could be a spy!"
- "Why fight if you already have money, a job, and a family? Is it your hobby?"
- "Fly around and vanish all you want. Once I had you in my sights, it was all over."
- "If your predictions are all true, then the future has no meaning..."
- "You talk too much. Get to the point already, will you?"
- "Lose 100 bouts, and all you want to do is try for 101. I know the feeling."
- "You indeed deserve the title of "king." It was an honor to fight you."
- "This man... that face... my God... are we one in the same?!"
- "Don't complain to me. It's not my fault your loss offends your sense of beauty."
- "So, you're Zangief? I've seen you fight before!"
- "If you were really strong, you wouldn't spend so much time bragging about it."
- "Can it be? Can human beings really get that strong by their own volition?"
- "You don't rule over money. It rules over you. Think about it."
- "You learned to use electricity in the jungle? I learned my moves from a man."
- "I'm a lot like you. I'm able to carry on thanks to the support of my friends."
- "Don't worry about me. I won't give up until I have the answers I'm after."
- "Surely there is someone waiting for your return. Why don't you just go home?"
- "We may have different careers, but we both qualify as pros."
- "I haven't laughed like this in ages! Thanks for the good time, friend!"
- "Don't know much about popular music. I'll give your album a listen, though!"
- "I don't fight to protect others. I have my hands full keeping myself safe.
- "What an incredible reach! You are indeed a boxer of the highest caliber!"
- "I'm afraid I ate before the match. Maybe next time, friend."
- "Are you already filming your next project? I can't wait to see it!"
- "Hey, are you okay? You don't look so well!"
- "Where did you learn that move? Did you train with the man I seek?"
- "The world falling apart around me? No, I've never really felt like that, ninja."
- "Sorry, but I don't know the first thing about oil. Why do you ask?"
- "Please don't make me do that again."
- "You know me? Are you sure you don't have me confused with someone else?"
- "Expecting a new addition to the family, eh? I'll admit I'm a bit jealous."
- "You've got good skills, but you have some growing to do before going pro."
- "Ugh... one more blow and it would've been over for me."
- "I don't want to know my future. I'm much more interested in uncovering my past."
- "As long as there are great fighters like you around, this tournament will be fun!"
- "You used to work for Shadaloo? Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"
- "You seem to really enjoy fighting . I've never felt like that myself."
- "You look just like me, but... am-am I even human?!"
- "I have no homeland or family myself... I'm jealous of you, friend."
- "You're competing with your brother? I wish I had a family, too..."
- "You have a twin brother? Don't make him worry about you."
- "Wait... That hair... that outfit... aha! You're Zangief! What an honor!"
- "Why are you acting so strange? Is something wrong?"
- "Having a big family must be fun. Do you have pets too?"
- "Nostalgia for your mother's cooking, eh? I wish I knew what that was like..."
- "Pro wrestling, huh? I caught some on TV the other day. I'd like to see it live."
- "I appreciate the invite, but my mercenary days are behind me now."
Character select Edit
- "I want answers!"
- "I'm searching for answers."
- "Seiyaaa! (...) Mission start!" (paired with Guile)
- "En garde, s'il vout plaît!" ("On guard, please!")
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit