Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Expand and format to match the rest of the character articles.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Ace wears a black leather bomber jacket, with leather gloves and combat boots. He also wears a light blue shirt underneath his jacket.
Ace does not show much emotion. It can be assumed that he is a very focused man, and that he takes his missions seriously.
He has a device implanted in his spine which can analyze cards, which hold data on fighting skills, and by loading them, he can learn every type of mixed martial art.
Ace starts off with only his command moves, throw and Surprise Blow. He can obtain more moves by purchasing them at the store in Character Edit Mode. Passing challenges with Ace gives him access to more moves he can buy. He is only allowed to be assigned seven total special moves, one Super Combo and one Meteor Combo in his movelist. In addition, special moves with the same input can't be used at the same time. If Ace is used in Original Mode, he will have the ability to level up his special moves to their full potential by performing combos with them.
- Set 1:
- Set 2:
- Set 3:
- Set 4:
It should be noted that some of the moves Ace has access to are from characters not in EX3, as well as moves inspired by other characters:
- He has moves originally used by Allen and Blair from the original Street Fighter EX, even having their new super moves from Fighting Layer.
- Aragyouji is a super move used by Tetsuo Kato, another character from Fighting Layer.
- Sho-Ran's animation resembles Shadowgeist's Death Government, but the energy wave that comes out is different.
- He has Cammy's Killer Bee Assault.
- Healing could be based on the same super move used by Elena.
- Massive Missile is similar to Shadow Lady's Galaxy Missile.
- Giga Gladiator resembles a super move used by Rugal Bernstein from The King of Fighters, called Gigantic Pressure.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|