| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Akira Nishitani is a Japanese game director, character designer and game designer who works under the name "Nin-Nin" or simply "Nin". He is best known for designing Street Fighter II and Final Fight with Akira Yasuda. He worked for Capcom from 1986 until 1995, when he left to form the company "Arika".
- 1942 (game analyst)
- Forgotten Worlds (game designer)
- Final Fight (planner)
- Street Fighter II (planner, illustration)
- Saturday Night Slam Masters
- Magic Sword
- Warriors of Fate
- Cadillacs and Dinosaurs
- Varth: Operation Thunderstorm (director)
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (planner)
- Street Fighter EX (executive producer)
- Street Fighter EX2 (director)
- Street Fighter EX3 (executive producer)