|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Expand and format to match the rest of the character articles.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Very little is known about Area's history, including the reason she enters the EX Tournaments. She appears to be the daughter of a very wealthy and creative inventor, and is in fact testing two of his latest inventions: rocket skates and a giant mechanical arm. Dismayed by his daughter's penchant for martial arts combat, her father figures if he cannot dissuade her from entering tournaments, the least he can do is equip her with the latest in technological design to give her an edge.
As a fighter, Area doesn't detest the enhancements, and in fact embraces them, considering those who fight without technology to be primitive brutes. Not content to simply accept the inventions her father makes for her, she constantly tweaks and improves upon them between fights to her liking. She arrives into battle with mechanized roller blades and a mini-rocket launcher on her arm.
Most fighters who are pitted against her don't know which is more bizarre: her equipment, or her lust for battle at such a young age. Area is quick to prove that her technology is not something to be taken lightly, but she lacks the raw strength and talent that many more experienced fighters possess. While she could use her equipment as a blunt clubbing weapon, she is careful not to damage the delicate components that they are made out of. She finds herself easily overwhelmed by opponents who are not impressed with all of her gadgets.
- Transmission- neutral throw. Area grabs the opponent by their legs and flings them across to the other side of the screen using her bionic arm.
- O.C.R - directional throw, She kicks the opponent down to the ground and then skates over them.
- Head Crush - double hammer punch in the air.
- Shift Stamp Punch - Area skates forward with a low punch.
- Shift Club Upper - skates forward and uppercuts
- Shift Club Straight - a quick straight jab.
- Job Step - jumping sobat kick. She is considered airborne during this attack, meaning it will go over low attacks and also beat throws.
- Pulldown Leg- high angle axe kick, overhead attack.
- Humming Rush - advancing gut punches. LP version advances the furthest and the last hit can connect if executed from 3/4 of the screen, 3 hits. MP version advances forward slightly and does 4 hits. HP she stays idle but connects with 5 hits.
- Cancer Shell - when executed on the final hit of Humming Rush, she will electrocute the opponent. This also closes the distance between Area and her opponent - useful for knockdown tactics.
- Jackson Kick - Area steps forward with a toe kick. Mid-range attack which can be followed up with other attacks.
- Pop-Up Knee - a launching knee strike that leaves the opponent open to a juggle attack.
- Partition Break - thrust kick which causes a knockdown
- Pulldown Heel - does not combo but she transitions into her overhead axe kick normal.
- Alternative Catch - throw. Area leaps forward towards the opponents neck and then flies over them.
- Front - instead of switching sides with the opponent, Area double stomps the opponents chest and knocks them down. This keeps Area on the same side of the screen.
- Rear - Area double stomps the opponents back and knocks them down. This allows Area to switch sides with the opponent.
- Emulator - absorbs and reflects projectiles. She will hold her bionic arm up and if the opponent is close enough, it will also electrocute them.
- Upload - air attack where Area will shoot her bionic arm mid-air. The missile pauses momentarily before shooting directly up and off the screen. The button command can be held to delay the attack . Area loses her bionic arm momentarily.
- Download - Area punches her bionic arm underground momentarily before it shoots directly above. If the button command is held, the player can move the missile horizontally across the screen and release the missile in their desired location.
- Great Cancer - a multi-hitting electric attack using her bionic arm. The move can also be charged for more hits and damage.
- Air Great Cancer - an air version of the attack. It cannot be charged.
- Five Star Raid - Area performs an up kick with launches the opponent and she proceeds to juggle them in the air.
- Final Cancer - a larger scale variation of Great Cancer except her bionic arm now grows to a large size and the attack advances her across the entire screen.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|EX Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|EX Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2 Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|CPU Only||Bison II · Shin-Bison · Cycloid · Zako A · Zako B · Zako C|