This is a list of quotes used by Birdie.
Street Fighter Alpha series Edit
- "I'm number one."
- "Hey, fool!"
- "No effort."
Win Quotes Edit
- "It's good to be back!"
- "Show some respect and maybe you keep breathing."
- "Still the best!"
- "What made you think you could beat me?"
Rival Dialogue Edit
Birdie: "So you're the famous M. Bison. Think there's a place for me in Shadaloo?"
Bison: "I have no need of weaklings."
Birdie: "And if I maybe beat you?"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Dhalsim: "Retreat and make peace with your spirit."
Birdie: "Yea, okay Yoga-boy. I'll kick you so hard you'll dirty your diaper!"
Dhalsim: "May you fight better in your next life."
Birdie: "I hear you're the boss... Make me an offer."
Bison: "I'll offer to destroy you."
Birdie: "Make me a better offer."
Bison: "All right, if you live, you're in."
- "I am Birdie! The most rotten villain in the World...I hope!"
- "Oh, what!? ...before? I looked pale because I was sick!!"
- "That was a pleasant snapping! At least four or five ribs..."
- "Eh? What was that? Speak up, I can't hear you from down there!"
- "You were ugly before we met...now I can't even bear to look!"
- "Did you just call me something? Why don't you tell me again?!"
- "If my name is Birdie, then why are you saying "CHEAP! CHEAP!"?"
- "Hey! My clothes are stained with your blood. Help me clean it up!"
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
Birdie: "Hey, you! I like your hairstyle!"
Honda: "The Mage is the hairstyle of the Sumo. You haven't heard of Sumo?"
Birdie: "Sumo?! What's that? Some kind of raw fish dish...?"
Honda: "Gwa ha ha ha ha! You can't eat it, but it's quite exciting!"
Birdie: "Then show me what Sumo is all about!"
Birdie: "That was great! I see your hairstyle isn't just for show. You're strong enough to be in Shadaloo after I take it over!"
Honda: "Do you mean M. Bison's organization, Shadaloo? That's a funny joke! Gwa ha ha ha ha ha!"
Birdie: "Could he be a member of Shadaloo?"
Blanka: "Uwo? <Who??> Uwooooooo!! <Let's fight!!>"
Birdie: "He doesn't know me... It's no use trying to talk to this beast. I'll defeat him."
Birdie: "If such strong fighters really exist... They must be in one of those buildings over there... The 'Psycho Drive.'"
Bison: "Ga ha ha ha ha! Birdie... What are you looking for?"
Birdie: "None o' your business, mate! Get outta here!"
Bison: "No... It's time you departed, you treacherous vermin! Now, Balrog... Dispose of this rodent!"
Bison: "You defeated Balrog... Impressive, but expected..."
Birdie: "Ya like a little entertainment before the main event, eh? Now ya better tells me... Where is this 'Psycho Drive'?!"
Bison: "You know... You know too much... You are a fool! One with no respect for his superiors... Now I shall teach you what respect is!!"
- "I'll eat somethin' after this!"
- "Oi! It' ain't too late to run home to Mum, now!"
- "Well! It's all comin' up Birdie!"
- (20% health or less) "I'm downright famished!"
- "Oh, bugger off!"
Win Quotes Edit
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "Mess with me and I'll mash you like a potato!"
- "AAARRRGHHHH! You... You messed up my hairdo!"
- "You got anythin' to eat? Anythin'll do. Anythin'."
- "Hehe... The taste of my chains... Delicious, ain't it?"
Versus Mode (Character-specific) Edit
- "That haircut, those clothes... You're completely broke, aintch'ya?"
- "Tryin' to pinch my grub? You've got guts! No smarts, though."
- "I told you, I ain't done a bloody thing! You cops got nothin' on me!"
- "I-It burns! H-He can spit fire! What'll I do if he singes my hair?"
- "What's with that hairdo? Are you tryin' to threaten me?"
- "Tyin' up a single ninja with my chain'll be a walk in the park!"
- "Hey, are you tryin' to mess up my hair with them kicks, or what?"
- "That's enough grapplin' for today. Now let me have my dinner!"
- "People like you ain't my cup of tea. Havin' all that money and status!"
- "That face... Did ya go up against Shadaloo and lose or sumthin'?"
- "Ugh, what in the hell are you? Are you even human?"
- "Wrestlin'? Not interested. You haven't got any grub, have ya?"
- "My hairdo's perfect! But yours ain't half bad, either."
- "A fight's just another type of food! There's no meaning to it, mate!"
- "Why the heck is everyone so bleedin' smug?"
- "I can show off my hairdo anytime. Not like you and your face..."
- "I don't need no course in muscle building. You move some, then eat!"