Blair is a Monegasque woman with blue hair (capri blue in Street Fighter V), with single fringes in each side, tied in a bun and green eyes. She has a muscular build similar to R. Mika's. Like Cammy, her primary appearance is a white sleeveless leotard which shows her cleavage and black thigh-high boots. She also wears long black gloves, matching armbands with a buckle at the center and a matching choker.
Her alternate appearance is the same as her primary outfit but has short sleeves in each sides of her leotard and the color is black.
The daughter of a wealthy multi-millionaire family in Europe, Blair was gifted with a specialized education when she was young, in which she was taught a variety of formal etiquette and studies. However, in spite of her luxury Blair also applied herself to a rigorous martial art training, feeling that one day she might need not only to protect herself, but also her loved ones. One day, Blair was invited by an acquaintance to travel the world. Blair's mother gave her permission to travel the world, under the condition that she would be accompanied by her bodyguard, so she hired Cracker Jack to watch over Blair.
Blair is the only daughter of the well known Dame family, a rich European family with a large foundation. She was given a special education for gifted children, where she learned many different martial arts. She loves genuine fights, is a member of the "Worldwide Young Ladies Club" along with Pullum, and owns various luxurious villas all around the world. Her mother worries constantly about her when she travels, as such she forces a butler and a bodyguard, Cracker Jack, to follow her around.
- Neck Throw - neutral throw.
- Tsukami Hiza Kick - directional throw, Blair repeatedly knees her opponent in the head, Can rapidly press kick to add more hits.
- Tegatana -
- Step Side Kick - spin kick.
- Shoot Upper - an advancing uppercut attack. Does 2 hits.
- Lightning Knee - a jumping knee attack.
- Sliding Arrow - sliding kick. Strength of kick used has different effects.
- LK version will simply nudge her opponent.
- MK version will sweep the opponent.
- HK version is a low grab where she twists the opponents legs and drives them face first into the ground.
- Shoot Kick - multiple commands. A series of kicks where the final kick is different depending on the strength of kick button used.
- LK and MK versions of third kick input causes a knockdown.
- HK version of third kick input launches the opponent, Allows for juggle combos.
- Mirage Combo Kick - a series of punches followed by a launching kick attack.
- Spin Side Shoot - leg breaker combo.
- Fairy Tale - only in Fighting Layer. A juggling attack. Repeatedly press punch button to gain more hits.
- Like her old friend, Pullum, she has a bodyguard. Cracker Jack is Blair's bodyguard and Pullum's is Darun.
- Blair shares some similarities with Karin, being a rich girl who hates to lose anything, even some of their moves work the same way.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|EX Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|EX Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2 Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloid · Zako A · Zako B · Zako C|