|Banana Time||+ +|
|Drink Time||+ +|
DescriptionEditThere are three variants of Break Time that can be used by the player.
- Break Time is activated by pressing Medium Punch and Medium Kick simultaneously with no directional inputs. Birdie grabs a frosted donut and eats it.
- Banana Time is activated by pressing forward plus Medium Punch and Medium Kick. Birdie eats a banana and throws the peel on the floor.
- Drink Time is activated by pressing down plus Medium Punch and Medium Kick. Birdie whips out a can of Devil Calorie soda, drinks the entire can and throws it on the floor, causing it to roll towards the opponent.
Birdie's V-Skill in its three different variations are useful in their own ways.
- Break Time: The donut is good for just building V-Gauge. When V-Trigger is active, it can also be used to replenish a bit of V-Gauge, giving Birdie more opportunities to utilize his V-Trigger to shut down the opponent or turn the tide of the match.
- Banana Time: The banana is a good tool to control spacing. It can also be used for some hard knockdown setups. The banana is very as a defensive tool. Birdie can position himself behind the banana peel to prevent jump-in followups or to keep some distance between his opponent. It is possible for the opponent to slip on the banana peel, which allows Birdie to follow up for more damage. Finally, the banana can also be used as an anti-air option.
- Drink Time: The rolling can is great to use to approach the opponent from a distance. It is possible for the opponent to slip on the can, which allows Birdie to deal a decent amount of damage.
It is not advised to use the move while directly in front of the opponent, as its slow startup leaves Birdie vulnerable to counter-attacks; it is best used when the opponent is either far away from Birdie or knocked down.