This is a list of quotes used by Crimson Viper.
Street Fighter IV series Edit
"So, they found his body, too... That means the whole team pursuing Shadaloo has been wiped out. Of course. My investigation will continue as is. Yes, I'm aware of that. Yes... Yes... Understood. Goodbye. So many have lost their lives at the hands of Shadaloo and S.I.N. They possess weapons and power beyond imagination and they think very little of human life. They hide in the shadows, moving in the darkness just outside of view. But they've forgotten one thing... Nothing in this world lasts forever. Everything eventually decays and breaks down. I hope you're ready, Seth. And Shadaloo as well. I'm about to pull back the veil and expose you for good. I owe my fallen comrades that much."
- "Yes, that's right. Understood."
- "Quit stalling already, will you?"
- "Just lose already!"
- "I don't have time for this."
- "C'mon, let's finish this!"
- "Getting tired, huh?"
- "Go ahead and attack, so I can counter you."
- "I'm just gonna make it hurt more."
- "Ready to give up yet?"
- "It'll all be over soon."
Chun-Li: "So, you're S.I.N's new superstar? I need answers. You're coming with me."
C.Viper: "Interpol is really mucking things up. Listen, missy. You need to stay out of our business."
Chun-Li: "What was that?!"
C. Viper: "Sorry, but your investigation ends here."
Hakan: "What's this?"
C. Viper: "Hmm...I honestly thought you'd be taller. You didn't look that short in your file."
Hakan: "Watch your mouth!"
C. Viper: "Temper's out of control too, I see."
Hakan: "Listen up, lady! You sure you want to start a fight with me? Really sure?!"
C. Viper: "I came all this way to see if you were worth recruiting, but I guess not. See you later."
Hakan: "Hold it right there! I'm not just gonna let you walk away after that!"
C. Viper: "You'll regret this."
"Mommy! Mommy! I didn't know that you were coming home today!"
"Well, what do we have here? Looks like a baby. But I've never seen a baby this big before!"
"Mommy, I love you."
"I love you too, Lauren."
- "Try getting a real job!"
- "Hello? Is that right? That's great news, sweetie!"
- "Serves you right, loser."
- "What a pity."
- "This is just business. Nothing personal."
- "Lauren's birthday is coming up. I wonder what she'd like..."
- "Not bad. You should get a contract offer and try to make some cash."
- "I'm not doing this for ego or pride. I'm just doing my job."
- "I'm pretty good at the rough stuff. Housework, not so much."
- "What a pain."
- "I like your style. Need a job? Don't expect a huge salary, though."
- "Don't underestimate women. We're more capable than you think!"
- "When you ride on a plane, do you sit in coach or in the cargo hold?"
- "Secrets are what make us irresistible to men, don't you think?"
- "Geez... You almost blew my cover."
- "I guess only one of us gets to collect our paycheck today, huh?"
- "Goofy guys can be kind of cute, but you take it a little too far."
- "What's wrong with getting paid for my work? Lighten up, will you?"
- "So, are sumo wrestlers paid per match, or do you have a set salary, or what?"
- "Choosing a career can't be that hard. You seem more suited to wrestling to me."
- "Are you trying to break my glasses with that voice? You sound like a castrato!"
- "If you were as good as your reputation, my organization might have recruited you."
- "That's strange... My mission briefing says you should be dead..."
- "I heard about you. Of course, I thought you'd be a lot tougher than this."
- "I'm too old to be charmed by a handsome face. It takes more to impress me."
- "What's up with that outfit? Did you lose a bet or something?"
- "Do you drink? We should have a ladies' night out sometime."
- "Constantly flapping your lips like that does nothing but waste my time."
- "Do you get paid for this fighting gig? Are you paying taxes? Insurance?"
- "Fighting is like business. Keep your eyes on the fight or lose it all."
- "I'll admit I'm jealous, kid. You've got your whole life ahead of you. Enjoy it!"
- "One down, 26 to go... I'd better hurry!"
- "Are there actually women who dig that long hair and boyish face? Ick!"
- "Turn the volume down, will you? I'm right here. No need to shout."
- "You're better off not knowing about your background. Call off your search."
- "I don't know who the best fighter really is, but it sure as heck isn't you."
- "I don't care who you are. Get in my way, and you pay the price."
- "If you could have kept your rage under control, I might've gone easier on you."
- "Go home. You're not ready to take on an investigation like this on your own."
- "I can't stand straight-laced, serious people like you. Lighten up already."
- "That's what you get for trying to boss me around."
- "I've never seen a grown man act this childish. You should be ashamed!"
- "I'm not a fan of brooding types, but your energy is a little over the top."
- "I guess today just wasn't your lucky day, yogi."
- "Get in my way again and I'll walk away with your fight money."
- "If I had a body like that, I'd probably cover up more."
- "You're not really cut out for the whole chef thing. Rethink your career."
- "Never underestimate the power of a mother!"
- "I hate flashy jerks who show off. Don't ever bother me again!"
- "Time to hit the senior citizen's circuit, old man."
- "If I were assigned to investigate, you couldn't have faked your death."
- "I didn't expect to see a legendary Bushin-ryu fighter in this tournament."
- "How on earth did a loser like you make it onto my scouting list?"
- "I used to skip school all the time, too. Those were the days..."
- "Fancy meeting you here. Care to tell me what you're up to?"
- "If you really want to save your dojo, go get yourself a piggy bank."
- "How does it feel to cower helplessly at my feet?"
- "Lauren... Don't worry, I'll be home to tuck you in tonight."
- "Try focusing on the positive for once. All this doom and gloom are tiresome."
- "I'm too busy to spend all day listening to you drone on and on about nothing."
- "No job? No home? Living just for the fight? How can you do that?"
- "I don't get you martial artists. It's all a little too zen for me."
- "You should really go home, kid. Your mother must be worried sick."
- "This may be a job, but I sure enjoyed beating you senseless."
- "Taking the weight of the world on your shoulders can be exhausting."
- "If you love yourself so much, go spend some quality time with a mirror, weirdo."
- "That's an interesting hairstyle. Is that what's in these days?"
- "I could beat you with one hand tied behind my back."
- "Patriotism? Sorry, pal, but the only thing I truly love is my family."
- "So, this is Shadaloo's new soldier? A woman's work is never done."
- "I'm here on business. You want friends, go look somewhere else."
- "I'll let you go. Just promise to take good care of your mother."
- "I'm busy, so I'll let it slide this time. Don't expect mercy next time'."
- "Take your tired ideology and shove it!"
- "I get time and a half for this, right?"
- "Sorry, Mommy's at work. I'll call you back."
- "It's an Interpol agent- don't worry. I'll take care of her."
- "I've found M.O.D.O.K, the leader of A.I.M...Understood."
- "Yeah...this one might be a problem."
- "Strider Hiryu?!"
- "What a chore."
- "Another easy job."
- "I really need to get home now."
- "Back off, and mind your own business."
- "Haven't had dealings with A.I.M in a long time."
- "Sorry, I'm allergic to handcuffs."
- "So you are real. I always thought you were just a myth."
- "Don't take it so hard. I'm just better-trained than you."
- "I really don't do overtime, and I don't particularly like rematches either, so would you mind accepting your loss and going home?"
- "I understand how you feel. I do. But this is business, and feelings aren't required."
- "Sorry, but who I work for and what my mission is are strictly classified information."
- "Thanks for dragging out that fight. Now Lauren's going to be worried about me."
- "You looked strong, but I didn't even get a chance to test out the new features on this suit."
- "You remind me of me a little. If I totally sucked."
- "Talk about your gaudy getups. It's nice to be proud of your country, but get some fashion sense."
- "Trust the Japanese to create some interesting tech. Too bad they were all style and no substance."
- "That suit has intriguing applications. Hope you don't mind me borrowing it forever."
- "That was just a taste of what our suit can do. If you want to know more, you know where to find me."
- "So, that was the power of the Bionic Arm, was it? Suspicious indeed. I better report to the higher-ups."