This is a page listing Cammy's references in general pop culture since her debut in Super Street Fighter II.
Street Fighter Edit
Other video games Edit
- Sofia from the Battle Arena Toshinden series shares a few similarities with Cammy (up until Battle Arena Toshinden 3). Both women were amnesiac who fights against criminal organizations (Himitsu Kessha and Soshiki in Sofia's case, and Shadaloo in Cammy's case). Both women also wear leotard as part of their primary outfits.
Comics and Manga Edit
- Miu Fūrinji, from the manga and anime series History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, shares a strong resemblance to Cammy's design; additionally, they have both been brainwashed, were trained in multile styles and are cat lovers.
- Cammy says 'allons-y' ('let's go!' in French) before performing the Hooligan Combination in Street Fighter V. This is a reference to The Doctor (specifically his Tenth incarnation), the protagonist in the long-running popular British science fiction series Dr. Who.
- Cammy makes a cameo appearance in the 2012 Disney film, Wreck-It Ralph. In the first trailer of the film, Cammy can be seen for a brief second at Game Central Station in the right hand corner of the screen. Later in the actual film as the bad guys head off to Game Central Station, Cammy can be seen chatting with Chun-Li for a couple of seconds as they pass by the villains. Her outfit is nearly identical to her trademark Delta Red attire, except that instead of her usual barelegged appearance with green streaks, she's wearing light green tights. This change was most likely made to make her outfit more modest and more appropriate for a family-friendly setting.
- On August 17, 2016, Cammy appeared in the 65th episode of Screwattack's web series "Death Battle", where she battled and lost to Sonya Blade from the Mortal Kombat franchise. They fought at an air force base after the former killed the latter's most hated enemy Kano and Cammy lost after being gunned downed by Sonya's drone, suffered an X-Ray Attack, and got ripped in half by the kombatant's strong legs.