This is a list of quotes used by Charlie Nash.
Street Fighter Alpha series Edit
- "Are you always so slow?"
- "Be all that you can be, scumbag!"
Charlie: "I'm taking you in, Bison!"
M. Bison: "What do you want with me?"
Charlie: "You'll have a long time to figure it out."
M. Bison: "A pity that you shall die so young."
(After the fight Charlie uses a radio to report back at the base)
Charlie: "Charlie to base. Over. "
Operator: "This is base. Over."
Charlie: "Send a recon team. Looks like we got ourselves one drug lord to bring in. Tell them to come in nice and quite. We've got him now. I'm taking him down hard. Base, hurry up with the back..."
(Charlie suddenly senses something)
Operator: "Say again. Over."
(Bison quickly sneaks from behind ready to stike him down)
Operator: "Communication br.."
(Bison walks off towards a big plane, while Charlie's dog tags lie on the ground)
Soldier: "You got to him too late. He spoke to his army base."
M. Bison: "His army is my army. Bison rules all. Did he truly believe I would let him live. He was a fool!"
- "One more down. On with the war."
- "You've got talent. Uncle Sam could use you."
- "Are you always so slow?"
- "Be all that you can be, scumbag!"
Rolento: "Hey trooper, what are your orders?"
Charlie: "I'm out to neutralize M. Bison, sir."
Rolento: "Over my dead body!"
Charlie: "I hope you brought a body bag."
Charlie: "Who are you?!"
Akuma: "I am power made flesh! Fell how weak you truly are!"
Charlie: "Lord Bison, Commander of Shadaloo, you are under arrest."
M. Bison: "By who's army?"
Charlie: "I order you to surrender now. Our helicopter is arriving in 5 minutes."
M. Bison: "Interesting... that will be the last five minutes of your life."
(After the fight confronts a defeated Bison)
Charlie: "Get up! Tell me everything you know! What's your connection to the Army Brass? Who put you up to this? TALK!!... What the...!?"
(Charlie suddenly notices an helicopter flying behind him, which immediately starts to shoot at him)
Charlie: "NOOOO! (WHY?!)"
(Charlie's blood spatter over the ground and his dog tags fall off)
(Charlie fall off the cliff toward the waterfall)
Soldier: "Commander Bison, should we send a 'recon' unit to confirm his death?"
M. Bison: "No, no one could survive that fall. Even if he is alive, he won't be back. Now he knows that everyone has a price."
- "My conclusion: Your chances of wining a rematch are below 5%."
- "Your unnecessary movements are opening that lead to defeat!"
- "Fighting skill depends on one's ability to anticipate visually."
- "I'm sorry... Are mad at me? Did I "tick" you off? Ha! Ha!"
- "Identify tactical inadequacies, then renew your strategy!"
- "If you lack essential skills, you may gain them by experience."
- "You have no hope if you did not learn anything from our fight!"
- "Tracking a target precisely is a basic skill, crucial to victory!"
Killer Bee/Cammy: "Target in sight. Ready to execute primary combat mode! Commencing attack..."
Charlie: "Wait!! Stop...! Hold it! That's a Shadaloo uniform!! That little girl couldn't be...!"
(After the fight')
Charlie: "Calm down now! It's over...! You've lost the battle!"
Killer Bee/Cammy: "Let me go! Grrr... Master Bison!"
Charlie: "Wha... what?! I suspected something unusual... Her body was artificially strengthened... Shadaloo is inhumane! I'll make them suffer for their cruelty!"
Rolento: "Is it you who are so eager to destroy Shadaloo?! Well, too bad! It is we who will triumph over their army! Their armaments will help us to rebuild our new nation! Leave!"
Charlie: "You don't look like a member of Shadaloo... If you don't get out of my way, I'll make sure you regret it!"
M. Bison: "Thank you for meeting me here, First Lieutenant Charlie! Up until now, I thought you men of justice were spineless... But, I've changed my mind, it will be a leasure exterminating you!"
Charlie: "Are you done with your speech? Your words mean nothing to me... Your sins and atrocities will now be judged... and punished!"
(After the fight)
M. Bison: "That was a surprise! Alas, your efforts were in vain! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
(M. Bison flies off the ground)
M. Bison: "The Psycho Drive grants me immortality! You'll never win! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
(Charlie proceeds to chases him aboard his VTOL Harrier)
Charlie: "I won't give up until I've finished you for good!"
(Both of them arrive at the Shadaloo's secret base)
M. Bison: "My Psycho Drive is stronger than ever! The Psycho Drive will send all of you to your deaths! Now... Realize the futility of your foolish heroism!"
Charlie: "There's no time to lose! I'm gonna nuke this place!"
(Charlie bombards the facility until all the place is destroyed)
Charlie: "It's over... ...?!"
(A wounded Bison emerges from the flaming ruins)
M. Bison: "Gah ha ha ha ha ha! It's not over yet! I'll show you the path to eternal agony!"
Charlie: "Don't bother, I'm already there. Now it's your turn to suffer..."
(Charlie uses the guns in his VTOL Harrier to shoot Bison)
M. Bison: "I am Bison... You will die by my hand... "
(Bison starts to shatter apart)
M. Bison: "Guh... Gaaaaaahhhl!!"
(Bison's body is destroyed in a huge blinding blast)
Charlie: "Bison has been exterminated at last! It's done! Only now is when the real battle begins, the roots of evil have spread throughout the world. Until every sin and atrocity has been punished by justice, my duty will not be complete!"
(Charlie's VTOL Harrier flies away toward the sunset)
Marvel vs. Capcom series Edit
- "I'll show no mercy!"
- "If you stand in my way...I will kill you."
- "If you can recognize the patterns, fighting is rather simple." (training mode)
- "Whatever it takes to defeat him!" (Easy Survival Mode)
- "I'm sorry, but I can't guarantee you'll live." (Medium Survival Mode)
- "I'll teach you the pain of death." (Hard Survival Mode)
- "No future." (Extreme Survival Mode)
- "You nervous?"
- "A useless attempt."
- "It's all null."
- "Not so useful."
- "Over here!" (Steel Air)
- "Wrong way!"
- "Move on!"
- "You're open!" (Hide)
- "Up here!" (Blitz Air)
- "Take it!"
- "It's over!"
- "Somersault!" (Justice Shell)
- "Justice!" (Justice Corridor)
- "Sonic!" (Low, Medium and High)
- "Sonic! Break!" (EX)
- "Smash you." (Low)
- "Down you go!" (Medium)
- "You're caught!" (High)
- "Over here!" (EX)
- "You're all mine." (Connected Low and Medium)
- "I'll take that." (Connected High)
- "Aren't you done?" (Connected EX)
- "Got you." (Low)
- "Get lost!" (Medium)
- "Slice you up!" (High)
- "Move it! Sonic Scythe!" (EX)
- "Moonsault!" (Low and Medium)
- "Moon slash!" (High)
- "Slash!" (airbone opponent)
- "Over there!" (EX)
- "Eeeeeah!" (Front)
- "Take that. Go to sleep." (Back)
- "Now take it!" (Air)
Throw Miss Edit
- "I'll end you! Too easy..."
- "I suggest you stay down."
- "Hmph, I don't have time for this." (20% health and less)
- "It can't be over!"
- "How...dare you?!" (crumple KO)
Win Quotes Edit
Versus Mode (generic)Edit
- "Dead or alive, if your moves are so obvious, they'll never work on me."
- "There is no future for me, just as there is no longer one for you."
- "Cold and dark... That's death. You should learn to savor it."
- "That's a shame. Your desire to live is what shackles you."
Versus Mode (character specific) Edit
- "Hulking beasts only become targets on the battlefield."
- "Just who in the hell are you?"
- "If you're not prepared for death, then never raise your fist against another person again."
- "It's time for you to go off to a place where your money and power cannot follow."
- "You've managed to become an idiotic pig. What's the point of you staying alive."
- "So you were raised in the wild...? Then you must feel right at home in the jungle."
- "Get in my way again, and I'll kill you where you stand."
- "God, huh? Even if there is a god, he's got nothing to do with me."
- "Did you really expect your poison to work on me?"
- "I have nothing left to say to you."
- "This is a battlefield. Youth and naivety don't constitute excuses."
- "You say you enjoy death. It's time to revel in your own."
- "Just as confident as ever, I see. That's what caused your downfall."
- "Family? Friendship? What good comes from those things..."
- "I'll kill anyone who gets in my way. That includes you."
- "You can't stop me with mere electricity."
- "I came back to kill you! Nothing more, nothing less..."
- "If you could really see the future, then no one would have to struggle with hardships."
- "What's happened to my body?"
- "I have no intention of losing. Especially in a fight between monsters..."
- "Why are you even here? If you stayed in the ring you could've saved yourself."
- "You can't even save yourself... Just who are you trying to help?"
- "If you're having doubts, you should give up and go home. This is not a playground."
- "You call yourself a god? If gods do exist, then how is it I'm standing here now?"
- "I can read your movements. I've been able to ever since back then."
- "A body is good for nothing in the face of death."
- "If you're looking for employment, I'd recommend you stay away from my enemies."