This is a list of quotes used by Chun-Li.
Street Fighter II series Edit
- "I'm the strongest woman in the world."
- "There is no chance for you to beat me! Challenge someone else!"
- "What a wimpy woman! I wonder if there is a much stronger opponent?"
- "All of you should kneel before me!"
- "I won because I have a reason to fight."
- "Justice will triumph in the end. I'm sure of it."
- "No one will stop me from destroying Shadaloo!"
- "Didn't take me seriously because I'm a woman? Look what happened!"
- "Next time learn to block!"
- "Be a good boy and stay down!"
- "It looks like this mission is a little too much for you."
- "I’ve had a tougher time fighting for a story!"
- "I will let nothing stand in my way!"
Street Fighter Alpha series Edit
- "I don't have time for amateurs!"
- "I expected better."
- "If you're going to fight, fight for real."
- "You don't have the skill to beat me!"
Bison: "Well, this is a pleasant surprise."
Chun-Li: "Stuff it Bison! You're under arrest for drug dealing. You and Shadaloo are finished!"
Bison: "I have no time to waste on you!"
Gen: "Young one, what is it you seek?"
Chun-Li: "It does not matter, you can't help."
Gen: "I could teach you."
Chun-Li: "Out of my way, I'm looking for someone."
Chun-Li: "Evil in the flesh, Lord Bison. What happened to my father? What have you done with him? You know something!"
Bison: "Don't ask questions if you aren't prepared for the answers."
- "Don't worry. I didn't damage anything permanently, I think."
- "Fighting ability is important... handcuffs only go so far!"
- "I need a vacation! Being an inspector isn't easy!"
- "I'm just doing my duty... Please don't take it personally!"
- "My strength must have been something you weren't ready for!"
- "Oops! I'm sorry if I hit you there too hard!"
- "So, do you have anything to say in your defense?"
- "Speed is something more important than strength!"
- "You will be stronger, when I see you next... Won't you?"
Chun-Li: "Excuse me... May I have a moment of your time, Mr. Birdie?"
Birdie: "You...? What does an agent of Interpol want with me?"
Birdie: "Heh, heh, heh... And what if I refuse?"
Chun-Li: "This is what happens when you don't cooperate! Now talk!"
Birdie: "Blast it!! I'll never talk! Now bug off! I have business in Thailand... ...oops!"
Chun-Li: "I appreciate your cooperation, kind sir!"
Chun-Li: "...?! Who are you?!"
Cammy: "You... must not interfere... We were born... to serve... ...to serve... Master Bison...!"
Chun-Li: "What's the matter...?! Are you okay...?!"
Cammy: "No... I will... destroy you...! Fear... Death! Murder!"
vs. M. BisonEdit
Chun-Li: "These children... They are innocent! How could you?! Your acts are unforgivable, Bison!!"
Bison: "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!! You amuse me, child! OK then... I'll let you earn the right to be my guinea pig!"
- "Am I still the strongest woman in the world? Tell me!"
- "Hey, leave me alone! I'm a fighter, not a news reporter!"
- "It's been much too long since I've been in a fair fight!"
- "No, I've never thrown any of my bracelets away. Why do you ask?"
- "Power is useless without skill and speed!"
- "Put some thought into your actions and you will eliminate your regrets."
- "You haven't seen my best yet! Please let me show you!"
- "You'd be great if you found a better reason to fight!"
Chun-Li: "I don't know what your scheme is, but I can't let you harm small children! Where is that girl?"
Urien: "How could you ask to see me for such a trifle thing? You must be a fool! I'll give you the girl, but you must entertain me in return. Your legendary legs are said to have destroyed "that organization." Let me find out for myself, if the rumors about you are true..."
Capcom vs. SNK series Edit
Street Fighter IV series Edit
- "You ready for this?"
- "Your timing needs some work."
- "Are you feeling okay?"
- "Don't hesitate now!"
- "Your skills just aren't good enough."
- "Were you planning on hitting me at some point?"
- "Come on, get real!"
Round Win QuotesEdit
- "Xie xie."
- "I guess all my training paid off, huh?"
- "That's real kung fu!"
- "Ha ha ha ha! I did it!"
- "Ya ya ya hoiii!"
Chun-Li: "You! Stop impeding my investigation!"
Crimson Viper: "Impeding? That's not very nice."
Chun-Li: "Now you'll get what's coming to you! This is gonna hurt, sister!"
- "Well, you stopped moving. I guess that means you're done fighting."
- "I'll let you buy me dessert to make up for that pitiful performance!"
- "Oh no! You knocked one of my hair buns out of alignment!"
- "Not feeling well today? I can't believe you were fighting at full strength!"
- "Trying something different only makes your defeat come more quickly!"
- "I'm the strongest woman in the world! No man can compare!"
- "A loss like that leaves you no choice but to admit your own weakness!"
- "It doesn't matter how strong you are if none of your attacks connect!"
- "Not a bad fight! I wish I had brought a camera to capture it all on film!"
- "You clearly don't have what it takes to stand up to my kicks!"
- "Thanks for the memories!"
- "You're searching for something, too, aren't you? I know how you feel..."
- "Not even traditional Chinese medicine can cure your stupidity!"
- "You're too wild! Calm down a bit, would you?"
- "Just leave this to Interpol! You have no business here!"
- "Phew! I really have what it takes, don't I?"
- "Looks like this little rivalry is over! You can't get in my way now!"
- "I don't have time to deal with you right now. Can't we do this another time?"
- "I've been thinking of trying Yoga as part of a diet regime..."
- "Are you sure you're a chef? You really don't look the part..."
- "Do you think I have what it takes to make it in showbiz like you?"
- "If that is all it takes to beat you, then the US Air Force must be in bad shape!"
- "Maybe you oughta get in that bathtub of yours and wash away the sweat of defeat!"
- "I'll never forgive you! I won't rest until you're rotting behind bars!"
- "Only I represent the perfect combination of strength and beauty."
- "You move pretty well, but that body's just not right for the ring!"
- "I know you won't give up. You'll only train and come back stronger next time."
- "A fighting schoolgirl, huh? I wasn't so different from you when I was a girl."
- "Is your face really so handsome that you have to protect it like that?"
- "You ready for this?"
"Looks like S.I.N. is behind the tournament. And so soon after the Juri incident... Unbelievable. These guys just won't give up, will they? Seth developed BLECE, a terrifying new weapon system. Ever since he managed to escape, I knew I'd cross his path again one day, but I never imagined that he'd hold a fighting tournament... Considering S.I.N.'s connections to Shadaloo, there's a good chance I could find some clues about my father. Father... I wish I knew more about you. Even though I'll never see you again, I want to know about your struggle; your fight; your last moments... Please keep an eye on me, father. I promise I'll put an end to their evil plans! I'll make sure no one else ever has to go through what I did."
Chun Li: "Juri! Hold it right there!"
Juri: "Wow. Back for another beating, officer? Or maybe you've got a little schoolgirl crush?"
Chun Li: "One way or another, you're coming with me."
Juri: "This is gonna be fun."
Guile: "You ready?"
Chun-Li: "Yeah. You know, everything that I've accomplished in my life, I thought I had done it for my father. But now, I think there was more to it than that. After all is said and done, I think I was also doing it for myself. There's so much more I could be doing. I owe it to myself. That's why I've decided to keep being a cop for now."
Guile: "Sounds good."
- "Ha! Ha! Ha! I did it!"
- "All men bow before me! I'm the strongest woman in the world!"
- "Compared to the scum I deal with as a cop, fighting you was a piece of cake!"
- "I did it!"
- "I feel even stronger than usual. That special training really paid off!"
- "I'm tired. Maybe I'll eat some sweets to recharge."
- "Keep an eye on me father, I won't let you down."
- "Not bad! We should do this again sometime."
- "Phew! That was no picnic. I guess I need to build up more muscle mass!"
- "Sorry to be blunt, but you just don't have what it takes to beat me."
- "You were out of breath towards the end. You need to work on your stamina."
- "I sure hope you find who you're looking for."
- "You probably don´t want to hear this. but Sagat is way stronger than you."
- "I hate to say this, but I might not be able to beat you next time..."
- "Looks like you'll be spending the next few years behind bars where you belong!"
- "You´re fast, but not fast enough to beat me!"
- "Your injuries haven't fully healed yet. Just relax and leave the rest to me!"
- "You used to be a hero, Cody! What happened to you?"
- "Was I too strong for you?"
- "Sorry, but I´m too busy to mess around. Challenge me again after some training!"
- "I like your rhythm, but I dance to the beat of my own drum."
- "I´d like to try yoga, but would I have to stretch my arms like that?
- "That felt good! Thanks for the workout!"
- "I love sweets. Feeling up to going to get a bite to eat after this?"
- "If you want to succeed at cooking, you have to keep your spices straight."
- "You can't be Ryu, can't you? But you look exactly like him..."
- "What do you think of my moves? Impressive, no?"
- "Your moves remind me of Ryu and Ken´s. Do you know those guys?"
- "Are you feeling OK? Your attacks were awfully weak..."
- "So, this tournament has Bushinryu fighters too, does it?"
- "I´ve never seen moves like that before!"
- "You´re far too puny too hurt me!"
- "What would your parents think if they saw you now?"
- "You have no idea how long I've waited for this! You'll pay for your sins!"
- "If you have any fliers for your dojo, I can give some to my friend to display."
- "Would you mind telling my fortune? I want to know when I´ll meet Mr. Right."
- "You´d be a really strong fighter if you could shed a few pounds."
- "I always enjoy fighting you. I learn something new every time!"
- "I can see why Ryu considers you a worthy rival. But I´m no pushover either, am I?"
- "I know you like chasing Ryu around, but you should think of your future, too."
- "If you see weakness as ugly, you can't call yourself beautiful anymore."
- "Huh? Couldn't keep up with these legs?"
- "You're better than before, but you're still not quite up to par with me."
- "Looks like a victor has been declared in the battle of your arms versus my legs!"
- "Wow! And people think my legwork is impressive! Keep it up!"
- "You're under arrest! Now I just need to find a gigantic pair of handcuffs..."
- "You and I aren't so different. I can fight dirty, too. Surprised?"
- "Violation of firearms treaties, inciting riots... I should haul you in right now!"
Win quotes Edit
- [p] = the name of the character's partner.
- "You think you should have won that fight? Sorry, but you just don't have what it takes."
- "The history of Chinese martial arts shows that power and accuracy are borne through training, and every kick I land is proof this."
- "We work well together, [p]. Let's keep up this level of teamwork in every fight!"
- "The reason you lost is quite simple: you're weak!"
- "You already know why you always lose. The key to winning is to learn from your mistakes."
- "As you just learned, I'm not one to hold back. Even in the air I can still dance all over your face!"
- "You're under arrest for interfering with official Interpol business and destruction of public property in front of an Interpol agent!"
- "I remember the days when I was the only female fighter around. I'll have to train harder if I want to stay on top!"
Win Quotes (character-specific) Edit
- "I don't think putting "Real Street Fighter" on your resume is going to land you many interviews."
- "Even though you're young, you know justice is more than just protecting loved ones. It's about charging in, kicking butt, and taking names!"
- "After fighting you I can't but wonder...Are my thighs really that thick?"
- "You're pretty strong! Are you really a journalist? Show me your credentials!"
- "Hey, you! Don't you know it's dangerous to be walking around with two big swords like that!"
- "I've already landed 100 hard kicks in the time it takes you to get off just one little shot."
- "Sorry, but life doesn't always go as we plan. I'll teach you that lesson again...once you wake up!"
- "Do you expect me to believe you have nothing to do with Shadaloo? Something doesn't add up here..."
- "One of the rules of fighting is to never underestimate your opponent. I should have remembered that..."
- "You don't change, no matter how much time has passed. I really wish I had your dedication."
- "What is the Japan Security Special Forces thinking trusting their country's defense to a girl like this?"
- "You just don't stop running off at the mouth, do you? I think a couple of kicks to the face should shut you up."
- "You're got really great hair for a robot...What shampoo and conditioner do you use?"
- "You're so consumed by vengeance that you've lost sight of what should be important to you."
- "All of you are concealing illegal firearms, aren't you? If you confess now, maybe the judge will go easy on you!"
- "Your words are honorable, but your size doesn't exactly make this a fair fight. There's no honor in fighting dirty!"
- "Well, I'm done here. Huh? Weren't you gonna make a dramatic comeback? Guess that didn't happen."
- "I don't care what secret ninja organization you belong to. Firing missiles here is dangerous. Does your boss know you're doing this?"
- "Those are the clothes you wear to work? You poor thing. I thought you just had a weird fashion sense."
- "You're a suspicious looking character! What's your name and address? Tell me before I arrest you!"
- "The Science Ninja? Sorry, never heard of you. Are you guys a bird-watching club or something?"
- "That's the Hurricane Style, right? I guess it's better for taunting than actual fighting."
- "All you do is sit there waiting to attack. You're just begging me to attack you."
- "You work with the Space Knights? I can't believe as a law enforcement agent there are still organizations I've never heard of..."
- "You look like a teenager! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in school or something?"
- "A girl your age shouldn't be swinging around something so dangerous! I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to seize that baton!"
Marvel vs. Capcom series Edit
- "I expected better. Why do I expect that much?"
- "So weak. Why do I care about the likes of you!?"
- "That was a poor display!"
- "I want to be the girl with the most bracelets!"
- "I'm the strongest woman in this or any world!"
- "My victory was like lightning!"
- "You need more powerful abilities to win!"
- "We can't be defeated. Forget it!"
- "Father, will I truly avenge you?"
- "Hey, I thought you liked the rough stuff!?"
- "I fight for peace, but war is all I ever see!"
- "Think to yourself, 'you can do it!'"
- "I hope I get royalties, not just a one-time fee!"
- "I'm not just cute! I am a serious fighter!"
- "I'm sorry. Was I a little hard on you?"
- "What is this? The one-star setting!?"
- "I'll take you on."
- "Ready when you are."
- "You ready for me?"
- "You never stop fighting, do you?"
- "Don't think you can win with power alone."
- "Alright, 'Iron Fist'. Lets see what you've got!"
- "I fight for my beliefs. That's why I never lose!"
- "If only Bison was so easily beaten."
- "I'll root out evil wherever I find it. Count on it!"
- "They don't call me the strongest woman in the world for nothing!"
- "You can't beat me with just brute strength. Go ahead and try."
- "You know what your problem is? You lack flexibility. Time for you to hit the gym!"
- "I don't care who you work for; don't get in Interpol's way!"
- "Your diplomatic immunity is gone, Doom. You will answer for all your dealings with Shadaloo and S.I.N.!"
- "I'm glad to see that I'm not the only woman out there fighting for justice -- literally!"
- "I'm sorry about your face, but that doesn't give you the right to carry around illegal firearms!"
- "You're under arrest! I'm taking you to jail - or an animal shelter!"
- "Tall, blond, and handsome -- you're my type of guy... But do you have to carry that hammer everywhere?"
- "So you are still searching for your family... Let me know if you need my help with anything."
- "I've finally caught you! You'll have plenty of time to think about your crimes in jail!"
- "That was a good match! You seemed to be on top of your game, Cammy!"
- "Often imitated but never perfected! Now show yourself!"
- "I heard that yoga is good for your health, but doesn't stretching your arms like that cause cramps?"
- "Because your attacks are so precise, they're very easy to read!"
- "You know, size isn't everything... Can you even see your feet?"
- "If you would just concentrate and work on reading your opponent better you'd be one tough cookie!"
- "I know you've been through a lot, so you of all people should know what it means to hurt others."
- "Oh, was that all? It seems that all you can do is run that mouth of yours."
- "Sorry, not interested in joining the military. I like to go by the beat of my own drum."
- "Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe you should go on a diet? For your health, of course..."
- "I won this time! So, have you become a true martial artist yet?"
- "Your attacks are no joke! They don't call you the king for nothing."
- "Too bad about your face. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll be popular in prison."
- "Doesn't matter how powerful you are if you can't ever hit me!"
- "Using your opponent's power against them? It's a good idea, but you still have a ways to go."
- "At your age, shouldn't you be settling down by now? Fighting isn't the solution to every problem."
- "That is NOT the ultimate body! Furthermore, your name doesn't suit you at all! You look more like a Jon or Wilbur!"
- "You're too old for these childish pranks. Take a time out and think about your actions."
- "You should take responsibility for your crimes. That's the first step to redemption."
- "Nature is definitely important. I'd be sad too if there was no more green in the world."
- "If only we'd had an arrest warrant for you. I could haul you in right now..."
- "I wanna see what's under that mask... But it'd be rude to take a peek, right?"
- "I thought bears were supposed to be all violent. But you're kind of cute."
- "Sorry, but I'm not interested in being a waitress at your restaurant. Been there done that."
- "Your movements are way too extravagant. You didn't even come close to hitting me."
- "You're in your 40's? Really? I don't believe it. Me? Um... well... heh..."
- "Whew! My speed really helped me out there. That was a lot closer than I'd like to admit."
- "Best in the universe? And what if I beat you?"
- "Tell me everything you know. Let's start with the organization you work for."
- "You have some nice moves, but your follow-through needs some work."
- "Don't take it personally. It's just my job. I kind of understand how you feel, though."
- "Um... do you have any ID? That sword looks pretty dangerous, so I may have to confiscate it."
- "I'll show you my Kung-Fu!"
- "Want to see my Kung-Fu? I'll show you."
Win Quotes Edit
Round Win Edit
- "Don't hold a grudge, okay?"
- "That's good Kung-fu!"
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "There's no shortcut to getting strong, only daily training!"
- "Whoops! I really went all out there. I might have overdone it a little..."
- "My kicks were taught to me by my father. Don't take them lightly!"
- "You're stronger than this!"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific) Edit
- "Your combos are a little wild, but I'll admit, you've got talent."
- "Do you understand now that brute force alone will not beat me?"
- "Looks like your personality and physique got... larger than life."
- "You've really sharpened your skills. Wanna go another round?"
- "My Kung-Fu can't be defeated by a mere imitator!"
- "I've always wondered, do your arms ever get tangled?"
- "That character on your shirt... That's not how you write "Two." Are you even Chinese?"
- "Why aren't you in school? Don't you need permission to engage in extracurricular activities?
- "If we both lost the same thing, then why are we so different?"
- "That's what I've come to expect! Of course, I can't just let you win."
- "I think I've seen your name on a missing persons form... Maybe not."
- "Hands behind your back! You're under arrest!"
- "This sense of misfortune in your energy... What on Earth are you?"
- "That's the spirit! But shout too much, and you'll wear yourself out!"
- "You're looking for someone too? I hope you get them back safely."
- "You've gotten stronger since we last met. Keep it up!"
- "You don't seem to be just another suspect. Maybe we can work together..."
- "I've no desire to listen to your babbling any longer!"
- "Strength isn't all about bulk. Flexibility is important, too!"