- "Let's light 'em up."
- "Whatever it takes."
- "So you're the one standing in my way."
- "You picked the wrong guy to screw with."
- "Had enough there, killer?"
- "Here you go."
- "Die!" (if it doesn't connect)
- "Say good night." (if it connects)
- "Take it!"
- "Ha ha!" (if it connects)
- "I'm here for backup." (if summoned by another character)
- "All ready?" (if used to summon it)
- "Karmic overload!"
- "Sick bastard..." (sacrificed)
- "Next time, I won't go so easy."
- "When you learn how to fight, call me." (final round win)
- "Alright, moving on to the next target. Just gonna get in, and get some new powers."
- "I hate wasting time on guys like you."
- "These powers... they're a gift... and a burden. And how I choose to use them is... well... "
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
Street Fighter Edit
- "The truth hurts sometimes, pal. A lot of times, you're better off just not knowing."
- "You attack people to make yourself stronger? How lame."
- "Were you affected by the Ray Sphere too?"
- "The police were never around to help me out when I needed them, so don't butt in now."
- "If you wanna go back to jail, I’d be more than happy to drop you off."
- "Just who... who are you? Is this one of Kessler's tricks?"
- "Fire, huh... I could use an ability like that."
- "Trying to stick to rules would get you killed in a real fight, pal."
- "You're a soldier? Hmph. I guess not even the military can be counted on."
- "You don’t look anything like the ninjas Zeke is always talking about."
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
- "I don't know what job you agreed to, but it's not really working out for you. Go home, kid."
- "If you lay a finger on any of my friends, I'll make you suffer. Count on it."
- "I don't have time for you. Beat it."
- "You're no different from a Reaper, trying to exploit others for your own gain. I don't like it."
- "Zeke may run his mouth from time to time, but he's got nothing on you. So shut up already."
- "This guy was pretty strong, not like those random thugs on the street. Definitely different."
- "I can’t hold back any more than this. You should run along and go back to school."
- "Guys like you really piss me off. Get in my way again and I won't hold back."
- "A little electricity oughta loosen you up. Wanna give it a shot?"
- "You couldn’t have picked a worse opponent. Just back off before I overload you."
- "You should go home, if you still have a hometown to get back to."
- "I’ve seen far too many guys like you who live for chaos. You’re too dangerous for me to ignore."
- "Stay out of this, pops. Go eat some oatmeal or something."
- "There's a big difference between courage and recklessness. You'd do well to learn that."
- "Tell your inventor sorry I fried your circuits. You can be fixed, right?"
- "We don't have any business with each other, so let's just stay out of each other's way."
- "Charmed by power, driven mad by it... Guys like you are a dime a dozen."
- "Can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something different about you..."
- "Geez... bears... Maybe Zeke can get some use out of his hide at least."
- "If you’re going to leave your house looking like that, then you’d better be prepared to defend yourself."
- "Not interested in circus acts. Take your show on the road."
- "Gonna have to do way better than that if you wanna take me down."
- "Just what is this guy? Where'd he get his powers from?"
- "For a comedy act, you're not half bad. If you're being serious, though... Get help."
- "Did you think my power was just gonna give you a little shock? Thought wrong, huh?"
- "If you really wanna protect somebody, you'll need a whole lot more than good intentions."
- "That sword's like a lightning rod. Thanks."
- "Zeke, you hear that? That talking and singing? That was a cat. No, I'm not going bonkers."
- "Zeke, you gotta get a load of this guy. This kinda stuff is right up your alley."