|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Expand and format to match the rest of the character articles.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Cracker Jack has shoulder length dark brown hair in a wavy style. His eyes are concealed by his hat.
In Street Fighter EX, Cracker Jack wears a white sleeveless (short sleeves in-game) openly button shirt with a long red neck tie on the collar and a brown shoulder holster, blue pants with a white belt on his waist, white socks and black shoes. He also wears brown gloves and a blue fedora hat.
In his alternate appearance, he wears a black formal vest with a red long sleeve button shirt with a long white neck tie on the collar, black formal pants with a white belt on his waist and white shoes. His fedora hat is black with red linings while his hair is black and he fights barehanded.
In Street Fighter EX2, he wears a white formal suit jacket with the sleeves folded into cuffs and a flower on the left side of his jacket, his button shirt is brown, no longer sleeveless and also folded into cuffs to match his jacket. His pants are white, his shoes are brown and his fedora hat is pink with black linings. He doesn't wear gloves or a tie but wears a silver watch on his right wrist and he fights barehanded.
In Street Fighter EX3, his button shirt is pink and he wears black gloves again and has a ring with a red gem in the center.
In Street Fighter V, his button shirt is maroon, he wears dark fingerless gloves, dark shoes and gold bracelets in each side of his wrist, his hat is white with maroon linings and his brown belt has a gold square buckle at the center.
Cracker Jack's appearance is based on manga character Daisuke Jigen from the famous Lupin III manga series. Additionally, C. Jack's Japanese voice actor, Banjō Ginga, voiced Daisuke in "Plot of the Fuma Clan" in the Lupin III anime.
During the development of the original Street Fighter EX game, he wore a green outfit with a red tie, and a green and red hat. 
Jack was once a powerful bouncer from Las Vegas who was known for his unstoppable fists. He was the top member of the bodyguard group known as the "Crackers", but left to live his life freely, as well as to finish a fight with his rival. When a certain criminal organization decides to go after Jack for unknown reasons, he decides to elude them by becoming the bodyguard of Blair Dame, the daughter of a wealthy European family, when she decided to travel the world.
Jack disappeared after the trip was over, only to reemerge when an underground fighter named King Bharat kidnapped his younger sister. Jack defeated Bharat and rescued his sister, only to be pursued again by the organization he was eluding. Eventually he was forced to go to Blair's mansion to hide there for a while.
In his EX3 ending which takes place after his backstory where he is after by the organization since the tournament is already ended. A couple of days later, Blair notices her butler Sebastian who hurriedly calls her as milady until she heard a sound from behind her butler revealing to be Jack as he convinces Blair to stay in her mansion for a while.
Cracker Jack's fighting style is similar to Balrog's (even sharing some of the same moves in command and name), though he can kick and also wields a baseball bat where he could deflect projectiles by swinging his bat in a greater distance.
- Of all the Street Fighter EX characters whose backstories were changed, Cracker Jack was one of the most drastic. In the first game, he was a Shadaloo enforcer who preferred working alone. He acts as a drill sergeant (a duty he takes offense to) and teaches inexperienced grunts how to deal with pain and recover from serious injuries. This has been retconned to his current storyline.
- Though a member of Shadaloo (in his original backstory), Cracker Jack seems to have betrayed the organization, as he destroys a Shadaloo train in his ending.
- Cracker Jack is one of only five playable characters to have shortened names in their lifebar (the Japanese name of Bison and Akuma renamed in the international version are not counted). The others are Shadowgeist, Skullomania, Cycloid Beta and Cycloid Gamma.
- Birdie's story in Street Fighter V is similar to Jack's in the Street Fighter EX games; an ex enforcer for Shadaloo, fleeing the organisation to a billionaires daughter (in Birdie's case, Karin) and becoming her bodyguard in return for protection.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Street Fighter V Character Encyclopedia: Jack
- ↑ STREET FIGHTER EX: Early Development Version
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|