Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mechanically enhanced by Apocalypse, Cyber-Akuma's upgrades include a mechanical right arm (dubbed Booster Rocket), metal wings, and four extra arms that are only seen in one of his win poses. As such, his personality is vastly different from that of Akuma's, being more servile (as reflected in his win quotes.)
Cyber-Akuma is fought after the player defeats Apocalypse, in a 2 on 1 match. He has the highest stun and stamina rating in the game with a high speed rating to compliment. Cyber-Akuma has his own variation of the Raging Demon dubbed "Shining Gou Shock" that hits 24 times and is more damaging than the original. He can also perform an aerial variation of the Shining Gou Shock. The kanji associated with Cyber-Akuma is "destruction" (滅 Metsu?). However, unlike the usual denotations, it has no hidden spiritual meaning's and are simply the orders of his master, Apocalypse. Cyber-Akuma is playable using an in-game code, but cannot have a partner.
Cyber-Akuma's movelist consists of enhanced versions of Akuma's moves, as well as attacks involving the launching of his mechanical right arm. All of his moves are renamed to more "mecha" sounding ones.
- Zugaihasatsu - Metal Zugaihasatsu
- Senpukyaku - Steel Senpukyaku
- Gohadoken - Bolt Hadoken
- Zanku Hadoken - Zanku Bolt Hadoken
- Goshoryuken - Shining Circuit Goshoryuken
- Tatsumaki Zankukyaku - Thunder Shock Zankukyaku
- Tenmakujinkyaku - Diving Rocket Kujinkyaku
- Ashura Senku - Lightning Senku
- Messatsu Gohado - High Mega Gou Beam (ハイメガ豪ビーム?)
- Messatsu Goshoryu - Scramble Gou Punch (スクランブル豪パンチ?)
- Tenma Gozanku - Thunder Gou Shower (サンダー豪シャワー?)
- Shun Goku Satsu - Shining Gou Shock (シャイニング豪ショック?)
- See: Cyber-Akuma/Quotes
- Being meant to be CPU controlled character only, Cyber-Akuma lacks a proper ending in the arcade version of Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter. Instead, a picture of a furious Ryu screaming towards the screen appears with the message "Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter coming soon!" is shown as a placeholder. In the home console ports of the game, Cyber-Akuma was given the same ending used by the other secret characters.
|Marvel vs. Capcom Characters|
|X-Men vs. Street Fighter|| Akuma · Cammy · Charlie · Chun-Li · Dhalsim|
Ken · M. Bison · Ryu · Zangief
|Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter|| Cyber-Akuma · Dan · Dark Sakura|
Mech-Zangief · Sakura · Shadow
|Clash of Super Heroes||Shadow Lady|
|New Age of Heroes||Guile|
|Fate of Two Worlds||C. Viper · Haggar|