| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, his body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
- Shoot Upper (from Blair)
- Justice Fist (from Allen)
- Purim Kick (from Pullum)
- Hienshu (from Chun-Li)
- Tatsumaki Sempukyaku (from Ryu, Akuma and Kairi)
- Death Trump (from D. Dark)
- Garyuu Messhuu (from Kairi)
- Kienshō (from Garuda)
- Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- His Punch throw is from Kairi, and his Kick throw is from Blair.
- His Guard Break move is also borrowed from Skullomania.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace who has access to all character's moves as well.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|EX Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|EX Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2 Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloid · Zako A · Zako B · Zako C|