| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Cycloid Beta (サイクロイドβ Saikuroido β?) is a video game character from the Street Fighter series, first appearing in in Street Fighter EX Plus as a secret character. Alongside Cycloid Gamma, it is a humanoid weapon that is capable of mimicking moves from other fighters.
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, its body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
Cycloid-β is a mysterious weapon that was found by Cycloid-γ during one of its escapades. Its origin is unknown, but Beta shares many similarities with Gamma, including having a mixture of fighting techniques and occassionaly running away from Shadaloo.
Street Fighter EX PlusEdit
Mysterious Cyborgs suddenly appeared. What is their purpose? They are tools of wars that have absorbed the techniques of martial artists. Will it be the true warrior who will stop these evolved weapons? Or will it be the master of the Satsui no Hadou?
Street Fighter EX Plus α Ending (Japanese Version)
A mysterious Cyborg called Cycloid Beta appeared. He is an advanced fighting weapon who memorizes the fighting patterns of its opponents and learns them for its own use. He's behaviour is based solely on his program. "NEUTRALIZE MOVING TARGET."
- Shoot Upper (from Blair)
- Justice Fist (from Allen)
- Purim Kick (from Pullum)
- Hienshu (from Chun-Li)
- Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (from Ryu, Ken, Akuma and Kairi)
- Death Trump (from D. Dark)
- Garyu Messuu (from Kairi)
- Kienshō (from Garuda)
- Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- It also borrows Allen's stance, Kairi's win poses, Kairi's Punch throw, Blair's Kick throw and Skullomania's Guard Break.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace, who has access to other character's moves as well.
- The blue Cycloid that appears in the Excel Break bonus stage from Street Fighter EX2 Plus is very similar to Beta, but it is currently unknown if it is actually him.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|