| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Cycloid-β, as it appears in Street Fighter EX plus.
|First game||Street Fighter EX plus|
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, his body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
- Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- Zenpou Tenshin
- Shoot Upper (from Blair)
- Justice Fist (from Allen)
- Purim Kick (from Pullum)
- Hienshu (from Chun-Li)
- Tatsumaki Sempukyaku (from Ryu, Akuma and Kairi)
- Death Trump (from D. Dark)
- Garyuu Messhuu (from Kairi)
- Kienshō (from Garuda)
- Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- His Guard Break move is also borrowed from Skullomania.
Its attacks are performed via "rolling" motions (such as QCF+P). Beta reappears in Street Fighter EX2 as the dummy in the Excel bonus stage. In EX2, a pink Cycloid can also be seen during the credits, where the player has an infinite Super Gauge.
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace who has access to all character's moves as well.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|Ace - Akuma - Allen - Area - Blair - Blanka - Chun-Li - C. Jack - Cycloid-β - Cycloid-γ - Darun - Dhalsim - D. Dark - Garuda - Guile - Hayate - Hokuto (Bloody) - Kairi - Ken - M. Bison (II |True) - Nanase - Pullum - Ryu (Evil) - Sagat - Sakura - Shadowgeist - Sharon - Skullomania - Vega - V. Rosso - Zangief|