| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Cycloid-β, as it appears in Street Fighter EX plus.
|First game||Street Fighter EX plus|
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, his body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
- Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- Zenpou Tenshin
- Shoot Upper (from Blair)
- Justice Fist (from Allen)
- Purim Kick (from Pullum)
- Hienshu (from Chun-Li)
- Tatsumaki Sempukyaku (from Ryu, Akuma and Kairi)
- Death Trump (from D. Dark)
- Garyuu Messhuu (from Kairi)
- Kienshō (from Garuda)
- Shinku Tatsumaki Senpukyaku (from Ryu)
- His Guard Break move is also borrowed from Skullomania.
Its attacks are performed via "rolling" motions (such as QCF+P). Beta reappears in Street Fighter EX2 as the dummy in the Excel bonus stage. In EX2, a pink Cycloid can also be seen during the credits, where the player has an infinite Super Gauge.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace who has access to all character's moves as well.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Garuda · Guile · Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · M. Bison · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief|
|EX+||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu|
|EX+α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2+||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|