| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown.
In the Japanese version of Street Fighter EX Plus α, Gamma is revealed to be a secret weapon made by Pullum's father, Balba, in order to take down a criminal organization.
- Heavy Stab Kick (from Guile)
- Tenmakujinkyaku (from Akuma)
- Dance Wind (air throw, from Pullum)
- Flying Buster Drop (air throw, from Guile)
- Lightning Kick (from Chun-Li)
- Skullo Crasher (from Skullomania)
- Sliding Arrow (from Blair)
- Final Punch (from C. Jack)
- Head Stomp (from M. Bison)
- Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Res Arcana (from Pullum)
- Double Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Gouga (from Garuda)
- Knee Press Nightmare (from M. Bison)
- His Punch throw is from Ryu, Ken and Akuma, and his Kick throw is from M. Bison.
- His Guard Break move is also borrowed from Darun.
Its attacks are performed via charging motions.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace, who has access to all character' moves.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|EX Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|EX Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2 Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloid · Zako A · Zako B · Zako C|