| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, its body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
In the Japanese version of Street Fighter EX Plus α, Gamma is revealed to be a secret weapon made by Pullum's father, Balba, in order to take down a criminal organization.
- Heavy Stab Kick (from Guile)
- Tenmakujinkyaku (from Akuma)
- Dance Wind (air throw, from Pullum)
- Flying Buster Drop (air throw, from Guile)
- Lightning Kick (from Chun-Li)
- Skullo Crasher (from Skullomania)
- Sliding Arrow (from Blair)
- Final Punch (from C. Jack)
- Head Stomp (from M. Bison)
- Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Res Arcana (from Pullum)
- Double Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Gouga (from Garuda)
- Knee Press Nightmare (from M. Bison)
- Its Punch throw is from Ryu, Ken and Akuma, and its Kick throw is from M. Bison.
- Its Guard Break move is also borrowed from Darun.
Its attacks are performed via charging motions.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace, who has access to all character' moves.
- Gamma is red in his artwork and ending, but his default in-game palette is green.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|