| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Cycloid Gamma (サイクロイドγ Saikuroido γ?) is a video game character from the Street Fighter series, first appearing in in Street Fighter EX Plus as a secret character. Alongside Cycloid Beta, it is a humanoid weapon created by Shadaloo that is capable of mimicking moves from other fighters.
The Cycloids consist of Cycloid-β (a.k.a. Cycloid Beta), who is a blue 3D-model of a human male with no facial features, and Cycloid-γ (a.k.a. Cycloid Gamma), who looks similar to Beta, only Gamma's a wireframe model. Both use attacks borrowed from other characters and don't speak. Their origins are unknown. Amusingly, its body shines and still does so even when the game is paused.
Gamma is a secret weapon made by Pullum Purna's father, Balba, while being forced to work for Shadaloo. Balba halted Gamma's development near its completion, being finished by Shadaloo's technology department. Cycloid-γ occassionaly escapes from Shadaloo to learn new skills and become a better fighter.
Street Fighter EX PlusEdit
(Japanese version) Mysterious Cyborgs suddenly appeared. What is their purpose? They are tools of wars that have absorbed the techniques of martial artists. Will it be the true warrior who will stop these evolved weapons? Or will it be the master of the Satsui no Hadou?
Street Fighter EX Plus αEdit
Pullum's father Balba developed a weapon called Gamma with the purpose annihilate a large criminal organization. However, he was put into house arrest while secretly completing Gamma. Now it is being used against his will.
- Lightning Kick (from Chun-Li)
- Skullo Crasher (from Skullomania)
- Sliding Arrow (from Blair)
- Final Punch (from C. Jack)
- Head Stomp (from M. Bison)
- Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Res Arcana (from Pullum)
- Double Flash Kick (from Guile)
- Gouga (from Garuda)
- Knee Press Nightmare (from M. Bison)
- It also borrows Blair and Kairi's stance, D. Dark's win poses, Ryu, Ken and Akuma's Punch throw, Pullum and Guile's air throws, Bison's Kick throw and Darun's Guard Break.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
- In Street Fighter EX3, the Cycloids were replaced with the character Ace, who has access to other character's moves as well.
- Though Gamma is red/orange in artwork, his default color palette in Street Fighter EX Plus α is green.
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Original|| Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Guile|
Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief
|Plus||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu · Garuda · M. Bison|
|Plus α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Original||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|Plus||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|
|EX3||Ace · Bison II|
|CPU Only||Shin-Bison · Cycloids · Zako|