|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Expand on the history section.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
- This article is about the illustrator. For the video game player, see Daigo Umehara. For the Rival Schools character, see Daigo Kazama.
Daigo Ikeno, also known under his real name Ikeno Metaka (池野目高?), is a character designer, illustrator and art director who works for Capcom. He has done various images for their products ever since he was hired in 1993.
- Darkstalkers series - various promotional illustrations
- Street Fighter Alpha series - various promotional illustrations
- Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo - promotional illustration
- Battle Circuit - character designs, main illustration
- Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike - Fight for the Future - promotional illustrations, in-game character illustrations
- Street Fighter EX3
- Onimusha: Warlords - character illustrations
- Devil May Cry 2
- Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening - character designer
- Dead Rising - CG illustrator
- Street Fighter IV - promotional illustrations, character designer
- Super Street Fighter IV - promotional illustrations, character designer
- Dragon's Dogma - art director, promotional illustrations
- Ultra Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter IV series Edit