This is a list of quotes used by Dee Jay.
Street Fighter II series Edit
- "Your problem is you don't have any rhythm!"
- "Were my killer combos too much for you mon?!"
- "You giving me a bad vibe!"
- "Good dancers make good fighters, mon! Move to the beat!"
- "If you're going to lose so bad, at least have some fun doing it, mon!"
- "Don't worry mon, me sing at ya funeral!"
- "Me heart is ready for more passionate dance fightin'! Who next?"
- "If you can't take de beat, get off de dance floor!"
- "What you sleepin' there for? Me ready for Round Two!"
- "Me can dance all night!"
- "Maybe you should work out a little more often!"
- "I’m more than a match for you."
- "If you want trouble, bring it on!"
- "It just keeps getting easier!"
- "Stay down and chill out, man!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Chill out, mon! Keep it real!"
- "Could you feel the rhythm of my victory? Yeeaaaah!!"
- "Max out to the music within your soul!"
- "Maximum rhythm! Maximum power! Yeah!"
- "What rhythm! What a beat! I'm feelin' so fine!!!"
- "Yeah. Yeah! YEAH!!! Another day. Another chump!!"
- "You's got moves! But ya wasn't breakin', and now you're broken!"
- "Your problem is that you still don't have any rhythm!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Adon: "Who are you...? Are you looking for a fight?"
Dee Jay: "Yeeaahhhh! This is gonna be the bomb boy!"
Adon: "You are too happy for your own good. Don't you know who I am?"
Dee Jay: "Yessss! You be Sagat's little boy! Not a champ, just a chump!"
Adon: "What?! Sagat is no longer my master! I will crush you!! Now, I'll show you... I'll show you what a true warrior is!"
Adon: "Why did I lose? I thought that Muay Thai was invincible!"
Dee Jay: "Don't worry, mon! Your not bad... I'm just that good!"
Adon: "Remember... I'll pay you back for this... soon!"
Dee Jay: "The chest scar and eye patch... Yes! The Emperor! Bingo!!"
Sagat: "What do you want from me? I have no time to play or dance!"
Dee Jay: "Oh, I mean business, mon! Let's get it on!"
Sagat: "You are not afraid to die, are you...? Well then, come on!"
Bison: "You have an interesting personality... What a surprise! I admire your courage, and am impressed that you beat Sagat... Join Shadaloo... The world will be at your disposal!"
Dee Jay: "No way! I'm perfectly happy as I am! Only with hard work do dreams ever come true! Understand, mon?"
Bison: "I'm sorry to hear that... You made the wrong choice. Now, all of your dreams will perish! I will make sure that you perish most miserably!"
Street Fighter IV series Edit
- "It's showtime!"
- "Way too early to go to sleep, baby!"
- "I guess your body just can´t handle my rhythm!"
- "Don't feel bad. I'm just too strong, that's all!"
- "Start the party!"
- "You're tryin' too hard!"
- "Don't forget to download my new album!"
- "Wanna dance?"
- "Get with the program!"
- "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!"
- "Why don't ya turn that frown upside down?"
- "Your problem is you got no rhythm!"
- "He-hey! You lookin' to fight? Or are you just here to try an' rip off this here establishment? Heh, doesn't really matter. I'll pulverize you either way! Come on! Oh! Are you done already, baby? I just can't get into your rhythm. I need something way more exciting than that! Hm? What's this? A worldwide fighting tournament? Sounds like my kinda fun!"
Rival Dialogue Edit
Dee Jay: "Oh!"
Rufus: "Who the heck are you supposed to be here?"
Dee Jay: "What do we have here?"
Rufus: "Smilin' like a crazy person..."
Dee Jay: "Your voice has a unique rhythm to it!"
Rufus: "You a fan of mine?"
Dee Jay: "And that stomach of yours..."
Rufus: "Or maybe you wanna be my new apprentice or something, huh?"
Dee Jay: "It's poundin' out its own rhythm mon!"
Rufus: "I will have to give you a proper test right now."
Dee Jay: "That's simply fantastic!"
Rufus: "So, let's see what ya got!"
Dee Jay: "Say, you feel like throwin' down?"
Rufus: "OK! Come on!"
During rival match quotesEdit
- "Stay tuned!" (when activating an Ultra)
- "That was fun, mon!" (when winning with an Ultra)
- "Sorry, that was low key.'" (K.O.)
- "Time for the climax!" (when revenge cauge reached to 50%)
- "Feelin' full." (when the super bar is full)
- "One point." (first attack)
- "You can come back as many times as you want, baby, but you just can't beat me! Wanna know why? Because my rhythm is too funky fresh for you to deal with!"
Win Quotes Edit
Arcade Mode Edit
- "Looks like you got a lot on your mind. You need to relax, mon!"
- "Not bad, but you could use more bass!"
- "That is one scary face, mon!"
- "Your punches almost threw off my rhythm!"
- "That's right! The beat comes from within!"
- "That angry look doesn't suit you, pussycat!"
- "Ya girl, you got some beautiful kicks with dem horse legs!"
- "Nice fashion statement, mon! Wait a minute... Is that the real deal?"
- "What a gorgeous lady!"
- "You are one cool cat, mon."
- "Yoga sure is mysterious!"
- "Always happy to fight a gentleman."
- "You'd be better off quitting the cooking thing and sticking with wrestling!"
- "Just relax and take it easy!"
- "You've gotta dance if you really wanna be a star, mon!"
- "You're pretty feisty for an old man!"
- "You've got a strange rhythm."
- "Take it easy, mon! Relax!"
- "You supposed to be some kinda ninja?"
- "Your oil almost made me slip and lose my beat!"
- "I dig the exotic face paint, mon!"
- "So ninjas really do wear outfits like that, huh? Crazy!"
- "I never seen a girl that scary!"
- "Hey, mon! I dig the yacht! Ya got room for me?"
- "A dojo, eh? For a kid, you sure have your act together!"
- "We're done here! See ya!"
- "You should try to smile once in a while, mon!"
- "You're makin' me sad just lookin' at you. Smile for me, pretty lady!"
- "You've got a unique style! You should put out an album!"
- "Relax, mon! The fight's over!"
- "What incredible power! You must be the king of tigers!"
- "Yeah! I like your style, baby!"
- "What's up with that mysterious stomach you got there, mon?"
- "There's rhythm everywhere! Even in the sky and the earth! You know it, mon!"
- "Take it easy, mon! No need to wear a mask!"
- "Love the bangs, kid!"
- "Oh man, that Kung-fu chop socky rhythm is just too good!"
- "Music knows no borders! Don't matter what country you're from!"
- "What are you hiding behind that mask kid?"
- "Girl, your beat is crazy! Let's dance again!"
- "I've never fought an opponent the size of a mountain before!
- "You're dope, girl and I dig the shoes, too!"
- "No, thank you! Your country doesen't seem a nice place to live!"
- "Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up! It's Dee Jay time!"
- "Hey! We're just gettin' started! Stand up and let's go!"
- "You're not hurt, are you? C'mon! Let's do it again!"
- "Bravo! Feelin' good!"
- "Try not to get knocked out so quick next time, OK?"
- "Not bad!"
- "No regrets! Don't look back!"
- "You've gotta try and feel your inner rhythm more. Like this! Get it?"
- "Are you OK? Was my dance too much for you?"
- "Fantastic! Show me that move again!"