This is a list of quotes by Ed.
Character Selection Edit
- "Instant kill!"
- "Well ain't you a high def picture of strength. I'm shakin' here."
- "Damn, this is annoying!" (Story Mode)
- "I don't want to deal with you!" (Story Mode)
- "I'm still waiting here..."
- "Come on already!"
- "Aren't you supposed to be strong?"
- "No way i'm losing this one!"
- "It's a pain in the ass... But what the hell."
- "You better not bore me!" (Language Change)
- "What're you, chicken? Huh?!" (Taunt)
- "Oaaaaahhh, boooring." (Taunt)
- "One! Two! Three! Spark!" (Psycho Spark)
- "Up yours!"
- "Buzz off!" (Throw)
- "This'll hurt!"
- "Take this!"
- "Let's see you dance!" (Psycho Knuckle)
- "Psycho Upper!" (Psycho Upper)
- "Suck on this!"
- "Psycho Knuckle!" (Psycho Knuckle)
- "Psycho Splash!" (Psycho Splash)
- "Whatcha lookin' at?"
- "Keep still!" (V-Skill)
- "I got ya!"
- "He he he..." (V-Skill)
- "This'll be my round!" (Critical Art)
- "Stay down!"
- "Bite me!"
- "Guess it's time for a warm-up..." (Training Mode)
- "You wanna be my punching bag?" (Training Mode)
- "You're on borrowed time!" (V-Trigger I)
- "I'll play with you!" (V-Trigger II)
Critical Art activation Edit
- "Nowhere to run! This will be my round!"
Round Victory Edit
- "Tch. Lame."
- "Aw man. Down to the wire!" (20% of health and less)
Round Loss Edit
- "Damn you!"
- "Damn..." (crumple KO)
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "Haaa... You were so weak, that fight put me to sleep."
- "I actually broke out a sweat. Pat yourself on the back."
- "C'mon, get up! I didn't even use 10% of my full power!"
- "It was like you were attacking in slow motion. No way I'd get hit by that!"
- "How boring. I'm outta here."
Versus Mode (Character-Specific) Edit
- "What the hell are you? Some kinda robot!?"
- "Whoa, you're more intense than anyone I've ever fought before. Not afraid to admit I was a little scared there."
- "Stop wasting away in that trailer. Go out and see the world, or somethin'."
- "You never change. That's cool with me though. Catch ya later, man."
- "What the... Is that a donut? Seriously? ...You got another one?"
- "You need to learn to have some respect for people, you stupid furball!"
- "Forget worrying about others, and try living for yourself for a change!"
- "No use getting all hung up on the past. You end up living a pretty boring life."
- "Who cares about age? A fight's a fight, and I won this one!"
- "I thought you were gonna burn my clothes off! Isn't spitting fire against the rules or something?"
- "This some kinda illusion? Only room in this world for one of me!"
- "Ha! Well, whaddya think? I'm a lot stronger now, right?"
- "You really rub me the wrong way. Brings up unpleasant memories."
- "Bison? The hell if I know! Don't ask me again!"
- "Weapons are prohibited. They didn't teach you that in school?"
- "You are the weirdest chick I've ever met. ...And not in a good way."
- "There's nothing elegant 'bout fighting, missy. And I hate your snobbish attitude."
- "Family, huh? Whatever, man. You do what works for you."
- "Do you enjoy toying with people? You suck, lady!"
- "You can't hurt me if you can't catch me. And you are way too slow to catch me."
- "Bison! I'll never forgive you! Never show your face before me again!"
- "Hey, fortune cookie girl! I finally found you! Now tell me more about my future!"
- "What's with the doom-and-gloom face? You're making me feel all emo."
- "And what's your deal? You remind me of a certain someone."
- "What exactly is "overselling" the hit? Sorry, I'm not up to speed on wrestling terms."
- "Do you have any gadgets that will help you not to suck?"
- "If you want to win, use whatever power is available to you. I don't see what's so hard about that."
- "Hey, who the hell are YOU calling a kid? Which one of us is still standing, huh?"
- "If you can't beat me, then what about your grand plans, huh?"
- "So you're the one they call "Claw," eh? You need more than just speed to beat me."
- "Not bad...how'd you get so strong anyway? Did you really wrestle with bears?"
- "Victory is decided by who has the better battle instincts, not who has the longest fighting history."