Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Final Fight, all the characters have an attack that consumes part of their life, but which in turn makes a special attack that hits either direction.
By pressing the B button, the character will make a single attack that can attack enemies in any direction.
Extra Joys Edit
- Guy's Bushin Senpukyaku (also known as Whirlwind Kick and Hurricane Kick)
- Cody's Double Kick (Mega Crash)
- Haggar's Double Lariat (also known as Spinning Clothesline)
- Carlos's Sword Attack
- Maki's Reppukyaku (also known as Spinning Handstand Kick)
- Dean's Electric Shock
- Lucia's Hurricane Spinner
All Extra Joys serve to do the same thing: escape from enemy pressure. However, if the attack connects, the character will lose a small amount of life.
If a character's life is at the end of the lifebar, Extra Joys cannot be used.
- Cody is the only playable Final Fight character in the Street Fighter games who does not bring his Extra Joy as a Special Attack. But in Ultra Street Fighter IV's Omega Mode, Cody has the Mega Crash and Final Combination again.
- None of the characters from Final Fight who were not playable but appear in the Street Fighter games (Poison, Rolento, Hugo, Sodom) do not have a "Extra Joy" inspired special attack.