In Final Fight, all the characters have an attack that consumes part of their life, but which in turn makes a special attack that hits either direction.
By pressing the B button, the character will make a single attack that can attack enemies in any direction.
Extra Joys Edit
- Guy's Bushin Senpukyaku (also known as Whirlwind Kick and Hurricane Kick)
- Cody's Double Kick (Mega Crash)
- Haggar's Double Lariat (also known as Spinning Clothesline)
- Carlos's Sword Attack
- Maki's Reppukyaku (also known as Spinning Handstand Kick)
- Dean's Electric Shock
- Lucia's Hurricane Spinner
All Extra Joys serve to do the same thing: escape from enemy pressure. However, if the attack connects, the character will lose a small amount of life.
If a character's life is at the end of the lifebar, Extra Joys cannot be used.
- Cody is the only playable Final Fight character in the Street Fighter games who does not bring his Extra Joy as a Special Attack. But in Ultra Street Fighter IV's Omega Mode, Cody has the Mega Crash and Final Combination again.
- None of the characters from Final Fight who were not playable but appear in the Street Fighter games (Poison, Rolento, Hugo, Sodom) do not have a "Extra Joy" inspired special attack.