This is a list of quotes used by Guile.
Street Fighter II series Edit
- "Go home and be a family man."
- "Are you man enough to fight with me?"
- "When in doubt, I Sonic Boom!"
- "Easy operation"
- "Those sloppy techniques will never get the job done, soldier!"
- "Never mess with a man who has his own army."
- "Maybe it's about time for you to learn how to fight."
- "I'm the repo man and your butt is mine!"
- "Next time, try and hit me back."
- "You're worthless and weak!"
- "Do you want tougher training, Private?"
- "Man enough to fight with me, but not man enough to defeat me!"
- "No Handcuffs!? Fighting isn't what it used to be!"
- "I soar to destroy... I dive and am deadly...!"
- "I came. I saw. I destroyed! Power. Skill. Strength. Period."
- "Motivation is sometimes a greater asset than power!"
- "That was a Sonic Boom that hit you, not a tank!"
- "Make no mistake. I'm always the last one standing."
- "I can't remember the last time a victory made me feel so good."
- "If you don't keep your eyes on the prize, you'll never win!"
- "Give it up. You're not good enough to compete at this level."
- "No one is invincible."
- "Giving up already? It's just as well, you have no chance at winning anyway."
- "Don't expect any mercy from me."
- "Fighting is gambling with your life. Go home now if you can't take that risk."
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
- "For bad seafood, I had plenty during my soldier training regimen period!"
Street Fighter EX Series Edit
Guile's Win Quotes Street Fighter EX
- "Visible stopped!" (止まって見えるぜ!)
- "You are a bastard with no hand painting!" (手えのない野郎だぜ!)
- "It's too early to go dead!" (くたばるには早すぎるぜ!)
Street Fighter IV series Edit
- "Mission start!"
Abel: "That move... I've seen it before."
Guile: "Who did you see? Where is he now?"
Abel: "A stranger has no business asking me that!'"
"You okay there?"
- "Come on!"
- "Bring it!"
- "Too easy."
- "Show me what you've got!"
- "You're all talk."
- "Take it easy."
- "Come on, rookie!"
- "Easier than R&R."
- "Mission complete."
- "That was nothing."
- "You call that a fight?"
- "Nice try!" (Time Over)
- "If you set a goal for yourself, only you know what you need to do next."
- "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Let this beating be a lesson."
- "Titles are useless. A man's true worth is spoken by his power, not his words!"
- "Go home and sleep this off! Don't ever try to face me again!"
- "Don't feel bad about your cowardice. It saved your life today!"
- "You wouldn't last 30 seconds on the battlefield."
- "I've got nothing to say to a loser like you."
- "Now you know you don't have what it takes to fight a pro like me."
- "That was too easy!"
- "Waging combat with you has made me stronger. For that, I thank you."
- "This isn't a contest of philosophy or doctrine. Strength determines victory."
- "You need brains to win against me. Brawn just isn't enough."
- "You're fast, but not fast enough to cause Sonic Booms like yours truly."
- "I could use a loyal soldier like you."
- "I hope you kept your eyes open. You can learn a thing or two from a pro like me."
- "In the ring, missions are meaningless. It's a battle of wills. Nothing more."
- "Your attacks are amateurish at best. Are you some kind of joke?"
- "Your philosophical platitudes do you no good in the ring, old man."
- "Your cooking is a cut above rations, but still nothing to write home about."
- "I respect Japanese sumo and all, but I just don't get the whole raw fish thing."
- "You lost because you're all flash and no substance."
- "It's not my mission, but the world would be better off if I put an end to you..."
- "That was one tough battle. You're no ordinary man, are you?"
- "If you doubt yourself, then go home. No shame in running if you have to."
- "I have my revenge, but your life alone isn't enough to make up for your sins."
- "I don't have time for superstitious nonsense. Take your crystal ball and go."
- "Real fighters know to leave showboating at the door."
- "I owe you my gratitude. Your fists awoke something inside me..."
- "You call yourself the king, yet here you are at my feet. Not exactly regal..."
- "You actually enjoy fighting? I guess you really are cut out for this."
- "You're fast, but not fast enough to beat me. Go home and nurse these wounds."
- "If your muscles are only for show, then what's the point?"
- "How many years have you been gone, friend? I thought I'd avenged you, but the men who killed you have returned. And me... I'm still stuck in the cycle of causing others grief thanks to my own selfish quest. That organization has cost more lives than anyone can count on their rise to power. They've killed cops, soldiers... God only knows how many civilians have fallen due to their actions. Not to mention all the martial artists that were kidnapped and murdered at the hands of Shadaloo's pet organization, S.I.N. Those men and women had children... They had families... They had friends... I'll make those bastards pay, Charlie! I'll destroy every last branch of their organization! I'll expose every evil act they've committed on this Earth! I promise, Charlie - Their days are numbered!"
M. Bison: "Hmpf! Your presence annoys me, worm!"
Guile: "This time, I'll send you straight to hell!'"
M. Bison: "Hmpf!"
- "It's been a while since I've been here, Charlie. Sorry. I hope this makes you feel better. We managed to put an end to S.I.N.'s plans. But still, something tells me we haven't seen the last of Shadaloo just yet. It's not time for a toast just yet, old friend. The day will come when our mission is complete."
- "The man who saved you used this move? You must be talking about my friend!"
- "I think you and I should have a talk. I need to ask you some questions, too."
- "The weakest dog barks the loudest. That describes you perfectly."
- "Uncontrolled rage might win a bar brawl, but it won't get you far against me!"
- "Winning takes more then just instinct and brute force! Try harder!"
- "You've grown strong. You're shaping up to be quite the soldier!"
- "Is something bothering you? Has the investigation taken a bad turn?"
- "You broke a wall to escape prison? I'd hate to be your warden."
- "You don't want to spill your secrets? Whatever. I know more than you think."
- "Challenge me again once you've actually acquired some semblance of skill."
- "Your beats don't interest me. I only listen to country music."
- "This is a place of battle. Indulge in your philosophical platitudes elsewhere."
- "Not bad! I could use a few of those moves on the battlefield!"
- "I can't lose to a sumo wrestler. The battlefield knows no rules."
- "I hate spending money on food. Especially tasteless garbage."
- "A man like you, who can't control himself is no enemy of mine."
- "In my line of work you have to keep a cool head. You couldn't handle it!"
- "You say you are an assassin? I ougtta haul you in!"
- "You fight for your ideals? You're a man out of your time, friend."
- "Your oil is no match for my battle instincts!"
- "Go home and be a schoolgirl. I don't have time for games."
- "Looks like I won this time. And believe me, there won't be a next time!"
- "You don't have what it takes. Go home and be a family man."
- "Keep losing like that and you'll ruin your dojo's image, kid."
- "Control your rage and turn it into a weapon. That's real strength!"
- "I'm not interested in possibilities. What I need are cold, hard facts!"
- "On the battlefield, actions speak louder than words!"
- "That was quite a fight. I can see why you have so many imitators."
- "I don't care about the meaning of the fight. I'm only interested in results."
- "Not bad, kid. Before long, you'll be a pro like the rest of us!"
- "Stand up! and Start talking! Your interrogation starts now!"
- "If you can't put your money where your mouth is, I suggest you keep it shut!"
- "True fighters don't just read their opponent's moves, but also their state of mind."
- "There is a difference between courage and recklessness."
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall!"
- "This is no place for a kid. Leave it to the pros from here on in."
- "You rely on your size so much, you don't even watch your opponent! Piece of cake!"
- "Sorry, but I’m working here. I don’t have time for childish games."
- "A good soldier can tell the difference between reality and an impossible ideal."
- "Fighting you has brought out my true strength.
- "What an easy mission!"
- "Your moves are well-executed and strong. You have a bright future ahead of you."
- "That was too easy!"
- "In war, the loser doesn't get a second chance. You're lucky this isn't war."
- "I could really go for a cup of coffee right about now..."
- "I don't enjoy fighting. If the other guy starts it, though, I'll do what it takes."
- "If you can't dodge, just take your licks and throw the fight. No use trying."
- "My arms and legs cut like blades! You can't compare!"
- "The only way to win is to keep a cool head and stay focused."
- "Knowing when to give up is nothing to be ashamed of."
- "Easy Operation" (Japanese version only)
Character Select Edit
- "Leave it to a professional."
- "Come on!"
- "Continuing Mission!" (when paired with Abel)
- "Let's fight!"
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
- "Come back after you're a bit wiser. Right now, you would only slow me down."
- "So this is the power of a Demon? I thought Japanese monsters were tougher than that."
- "Just shut up! Did you think you could beat a professional with brute force alone?"
- "Hmph. Attacks that rely solely on instinct are easiest to predict."
- "Standing up will only make your wounds worse. Knowing when to rest is also a soldier's job."
- "You look tired. Take a breather here."
- "Guys who cant control themselves are always the first to die on the battlefield."
- "The only thing a soldier can believe in on the battlefield is himself."
- "There's no such thing as etiquette in a fight. Leave the boxing ring, and you'd understand that."
- "I know my moves better then anyone else. Both my strengths and weaknesses."
- "Your clothes aren't suited for covert operations. Atleast wear a pair of combat fatigues."
- "No matter how big they are, everyone has the same weak spots. You overestimate yourself."
- "It's time for kids to go back home. Your family is worried about you."
- "Your problem is that you don't take the battlefield seriously. Until you do, you'll never win."
- "I see...I'm starting to understand what it means to use your strength to fight for your family."
- "I won't kill you, you heartless bastard. I've learned that revenge is meaningless."
- "If you're looking to attract new fans, then you probably shouldn't have challenged me."
- "I've seen countless madmen like you over the years. Sorry, I can't support your baseless insanity."
- "Guys who blabber on endlessly have no place on the battlefield."
- "I can feel your dedication in all of your attacks. I'm looking forward to challenging you again."
- "Thanks for the match, king. Your defense was good overall, but a pro will utilize any opportunity."
- "You've got a pretty good head on your shoulders. With a little more experience you'll be top class!"
- "Take your circus act elsewhere. Clowns like you have no place on the battlefield."
- "Youve trained yourself well, but there's a big difference between muscles for show and strength."
- "Bosconovitch? Are you some kind of new Mishima weapon?"
- "You've definitely got guts, kid. Unfortunately, that's all you've got."
- "You're much faster than I thought you'd be. No stamina, though."
- "There's no way an amateur like you could defeat a professional like me."
- "I don't know any guys named Eddy. Sorry."
- "Even the King of the Iron Fist can't overcome old age, I see."
- "This is the result of the difference in our abilities. You need to get out and rack up more experience."
- "There's no reason why I would lose to a pre-programmed robot."
- "Was that it? Maybe you should spend more time in the gym and less time crying for no reason."
- "Sometimes things are just unpredictable, like nature. You of all people should understand that."
- "Your muscle composition is not bad at all. You'd make for a good soldier."
- "You can understand human speech? Huh, I guess any animal can be trained."
- "Very impressive. Lars Alexandersson...I hope we meet again someday."
- "Super Cop...I've heard of you. Your commitment to justice and your beliefs are commendable."
- "I don't have time to play around with children. Don't you have any cookies to sell somewhere?"
- "There's no one watching, so trying to put on a performance is a big waste of time."
- "One miss on the battlefield could be fatal. I shouldn't have to tell you that though."
- "The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
- "Always nice to find someone else who understands the importance of good hair grooming."
- "So you specialize in covert operations? Too bad for you, I'm pretty good at taking lucky shots."
- "I like your sharp punches. Just improve your accuracy and you'll be a decent fighter."
- "Wanting to protect someone is a noble idea, but you need to work on your self-discipline."
- "Your tricks have no effect on my battle strategy."
- "Electric powers... Your abilities were dangerous, but you're obviously still just an amateur."
- "Now what should I do with this guy…? I heard Cammy likes cats…"
- "Amateurs shouldn’t be allowed to carry guns of that caliber. I’m going to have to destroy that."
- "Just what the hell are you anyway? I’ll be keeping my eye on you."
- "...A cat? Or is this some kind of new military weapon?"
- "Come on!"
- "Always be cool. That's the prime rule." (Story Mode)
- "No need for talk. Let's do this!"
- "Enough with the chit-chat. Let's begin!"
- "No problem. Begin training!" (Practice Mode)
Round Win Edit
- "Easy operation."
- "Nice moves." (20% of health and less)
- "You won't win just standing there."
- "Did I blow...it?" (crumple KO)
- "Did I just...lose this battle?" (crumple KO)
- "Can't be..." (crumple KO)
- "Move it! Sonic Hurricane!"
- "Move it! Sonic Tempest!"
- "You've got skills and power. You just need to keep cool."
- "There's no rules on the battlefield. There's only life and death. That's all."
- "I'm not here for chit-chat. I'm a professional."
- "I like your moves. You've got what it takes to be a pro."
- "Easy Operation!"
- "You've got a knack for finding openings. Work hard and you can become a first class soldier."
- "Lose your cool and you lose the fight. It's that simple."
- "Your slow movements make you nothing more than a stationary target."
- "Your speed still keeps me on my toes, just like always."
- "The precision of your kicks is unrivaled. You're as good as ever."
- "I've grown tired of your bizarre fighting techniques."
- "Poison or not, you can't hurt me if you can't get near me."
- "I know my own moves better than anyone, that includes my weaknesses."
- "A true professional would never go in unprepared for a mission."
- "You're in my custody now. What are you planning this time?"
- "You use your moves well. You could go pretty far in the Army."
- "Your combos have improved, but your guard is still full of holes."
- "So we meet again... Now tell me--who are you exactly?"
- "It seems you're not all talk. However, your combos are all over the place."
- "I'm going to make you pay here and now for all the crimes you've committed!"
- "Charlie... What on earth happened to you?"
- "My techniques are too powerful to be eaten by the likes of you."
- "Don't think your fighting spirit will carry you. You need more than just guts on the battlefield."
- "Your speed means nothing if you use it on wasted movements."
- "My blade tears through everything. Even your Hadoken."
- "I've never seen such techniques... You're not from Shadaloo, are you?"
- "Carelessness will only get you shot down. You should know that by now."
- "Your muscles cannot protect you against my techniques."