Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Fill in incomplete sections and verify the amount of health restored for each version from the first game.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Items are a feature from the Final Fight series, objects that can be found in stages to assist the player, usually inside of containers. They mainly appear in three types:
- Point, also known as Score Items (得点アイテム Tokuten Aitemu?), which only give extra points.
- Food, also known as Recovery Items (体力回復アイテム?), which restore the vitality of the character and also give some points.
- Weapon Items (武器アイテム?), which can be used in combat.
Besides these three, there are also other items that assist the player by giving extra lives or temporary immunity.
|Gold Bar (金の延べ棒)||10000|
Ring (SNES manual)
|Emerald||5000||Absent in SNES and GBA versions.|
|Topaz||5000||Absent in SNES and GBA versions.|
|Pearl||5000||Absent in SNES and GBA versions.|
|Watch||Absent in SNES and GBA versions.|
Doller (Japanese Final Fight CD)
Money (SNES manual)
|3000||Misnamed as "Doller" in the Japanese Final Fight CD. The error was fixed in the English version.|
Dime (コイン, Coin) (SNES manuals)
|3000||This item has two versions, a "10" coin and a pack of banknotes similar to the Dollar item. The notes type is absent in the SNES and GBA versions.|
Handkerchief (ハンカチ) (Sega CD manuals)
|1000||Absent in the SNES and GBA versions.|
Food is found in four types:
- Meat - Health is mostly or fully restored and grants 10000 points.
- Junk Food - Recovers about half of the vitality and grants 5000 points.
- Fruit - Heals one-fourth of the vitality and gives 3000 points.
- Drinks (and Gum) - Fills one-eight or one-ninth of the vitality and is worth 1000 points.
The amount of vitality recovered varies between versions. The max. life of the player's character is 144.
|Barbecue (原始肉)||10000||128||Absent in Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One.|
|Steak (ステーキ)||10000||128||Absent in both the SNES "Cody" and "Guy" versions and Final Fight One.|
|Chicken (鳥の丸焼き / 七面鳥)||10000||128||Absent in the SNES "Cody" version.|
|Hot Dog (ホットドッグ)||5000||64||Absent in the two SNES versions and in Final Fight One.|
|Curry (カレーライス, Curry Rice)||5000||64||Absent in Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One.|
|Sushi (寿司)||5000||64||Absent in the SNES "Cody" version.|
|Banana (バナナ)||3000||32||Absent in Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One.|
|Pineapple (パイナップル)||3000||32||Absent in the SNES "Cody" version.|
|Orange (オレンジ)||3000||32||Absent in the SNES "Cody" version and Final Fight One.|
|Grapes (ぶどう)||3000||32||Absent in Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One.|
Cola (コーラ) (Japanese manuals)
Soda (English manuals)
Soft Drink (ジュース, Juice) (GBA guidebook)
|1000||16||The arcade and Sega CD versions have more than one version.|
|Beer (ビール) (arcade)|
Root Beer (English SNES/GBA)
|1000||16||The arcade version has more than one version. In the English SNES and GBA versions Beer is named Root Beer and has a different graphic. Named "Soft Drink" in the English version of Final Fight CD.|
|Milk||1000||Only in Final Fight CD.|
Vitamine (English SNES/GBA)
Vitamins (SNES manual)
Vitamin Drink (Sega CD manual)
|1000||16||In the English SNES and GBA versions the whiskey is replaced by a small vitamin C bottle. In the English Final Fight CD it uses the vitamin C bottle graphic, but is also named "Soft Drink".|
Edi.E Gum (Final Fight One guidebook)
|42910||64%||The chewing gum spat by Edi. E.|
As Mighty Final Fight doesn't have a score system, Point items are absent, having only food, weapons, and other items. If the player takes food while the health is full, he will gain EXP as bonus.
|Gold Bar (金の延べ棒)|
Gold Bars (manual)
Money Bag (ドル袋) (manual)
Tempura (English manual)
|Meat Bun (肉まん)|
Dim sum (manual)
Loaf of Bread (manual)
Donut (ドーナツ) (manual)
Chocolate Bar (manual)
|Gold Bar (ゴールドバー)||10000|
|Glasses (サングラス, "Sunglasses")||1000|
Hot Dog (manual)
French Fries (フライドポテト) (manual)
| stub. |
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by expanding it.
Food can be found to recover health.
Instead of Point items, Final Fight: Streetwise has items worth money. However, their value is worth points in the Arcade Mode.
|Wad o' Bills||$20|
Items that recover Kyle's health (red gauge).
|Bag of Chips||125||$10||Junk food? Think again. Nutrients in every golden morsel!|
Provides MINOR health boost.
|Bandages||125||$10||For those annoying cuts and scrapes.|
Provides MINOR health boost.
|Soda||125||- (Not available in shops)|
|Medicine Bottle||250||$20||A cure-all in a bottle. You'll notice the difference!|
Provides MODERATE health boost.
|Hamburger||250||- (Not available in shops)|
|Hot Dog||250||- (Not available in shops)|
|Slice of Pizza||250||- (Not available in shops)|
|Sushi||250||- (Not available in shops)|
|First Aid Kit||500||$50||The highest medicinal value, for whatever ails ya.|
Provides MAJOR health boost.
|Steak Dinner||?||- (Not available in shops)|
Items that recover Kyle's instinct (blue gauge).
|Beer||?||$10||Couldn't you use a cold one right about now?|
Provides MINOR instinct boost.
|Energy Drink||?||$10||For a quick pick-me-up.|
Provides MINOR instinct boost.
|Energy Bar||?||$15||Energy to burn, for that competitive edge.|
Provides MODERATE instinct boost.
|Whiskey||?||$35||Always drink responsibly. You'll live longer.|
Provides MAJOR instinct boost.
|Sake||?||- (Not available in shops)|
- 1UP - A rare item that gives the player an extra life. In Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One it has the shape of a doll from the player's character. In Fight Fight 2 its name and appearance is of a Guy doll. In Final Fight 3, the 1UP has the appearance of Mobi-chan. Mighty Final Fight contains two versions, a 1UP shaped like a heart (), and a 2UP shaped like Mobi-chan ().
- No Damage - A rare item that makes the player temporarily invincible. In Final Fight Guy and Final Fight One it has the shape of a Jessica doll. In Final Fight 2 its name and appearance is of a Genryusai doll. In Final Fight 3 its name and appearance is the Yashichi. Note that it only protects against enemies, so life will still be lost when using Extra Joy.
- Continue - An item from Mighty Final Fight that gives an extra continue. It has the shape of a money bag ().
* In the arcade version, the Pearl item is red while the Necklace is blue. Only the blue Necklace appears in the SFC version, but it is colored red in the manual art.