Here is a list of quotes used by Karin.
Win Quotes Edit
- "You had your chance... Now it's time to pay up!"
- "Would you like to be my servant? You may start right now!"
- "To defeat an opponent is to get to know them intimately..."
- "Someone of your breeding could never stand a chance against me!"
- "If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"
- "How rude! You lack both manners and fighting ability!"
- "All you need is victory!" That is the motto of my family!"
- "It went as I expected. Thank you for making it nice and quick!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Karin: Wha... What?! A beast!
Karin: Ho, Ho, Ho... All right! I'll fight you and beat you, if that is your wish... You'll fall prey to my fists! For they are the King of Beasts!
Karin: I never thought such a creature existed. The world is so vast. ?! I think someone was watching my fight!.... Or was it just my imagination...?
Rival Dialogues Edit
Karin: I've found you at last, Sakura Kasugano!!!
Sakura: Karin Kanzuki?! What the heck are you doing here?!
Karin: I came to fight you again!! Our last match helped me to train!
Sakura: Yes... I can feel your fighting spirit. I'm so excited!
Karin: My mind feels so refreshed.... I won by chance. You are the better fighter. I admire you!
Sakura: You're great, too! I hope we can fight again someday!
Karin: Ho, Ho! It's not the win or loss, but the moment of the fight... That is what is important to me now!
Bison: Ha, Ha! I watched your match. You fought well for young girls. Are you the girl who defeated Blanka?
Karin: How rude!! Who are you?!
Bison: If you beat my dolls, I'll tell you my name! Now, my pretty dolls... Destroy her!
Bison: How entertaining.... You are stronger than I thought... I'm M. Bison, Leader of Shadaloo. You are a qualified fighter.
Karin: Shadaloo's M. Bison!! You are less than a man!! I'll use all my strength to defeat you!!
Win Quotes Edit
- "Don't bother trying to explain. There is no excuse for such a disgraceful loss."
- "There's more to fighting than strength. You can't win until you figure that out."
- "For all your bragging, you sure turned out to be a pushover."
- "I can't get too excited about such an easy victory."
- "That was even easier than I thought! Is that really all you've got?"
- "That has to be the dullest, most boring fight I have ever been in..."
- "I've had enough of third-rate fighters like you."
- "Maybe if you'd kept your eyes off my body for a second, you'd have won."
Win Quotes (character specific) Edit
- "For to continue with just mediocre forging, and realize even the unsurpassable wall."
- "For it is inevitable as a run-of-the-mill dispute, in that case just peace is fine if it's as invincible."
- "Polished blades rust even if new. Is that the extent of your drawn sword?"
- "To have already seen all your thrusted moves, to duplicate in tactless frankness...a good place for it is irrelevant."
- "That unpleasant slime... wants to help itself to a shameful existence."
- "You dangle after a strange already apparent sense. My imagination? Or rather..."
- "Insufficient that you've made me feel down, concerning the truth to recite isn't a qualification and the like."
- "If that's your full capacity as ruler, you strike yourself as extremely commodible coming here."
- "For in the Kanzuki house ninjutsu also is a required training syllabus, to you the reason to take delaying and the like is nothing."
- "You still take it. The true fighting style to say little by little and so forth right?"
- "I don't believe the fight today is everything...still you aim to borrow!"
- "With even merely a one-time negligence, it's plenty to change the flow of battle."
- "It's with coordinated techniques of little use isn't it...but, looking at them twice isn't necessary."
- "You've bothered my honored father... What an elaborate assassin to dispatch!"
- "I'll show you the divide in our class!"
- "Hadorokushiki Hasha No Kata! Behold, the final attack! Oh-hohohoho!"
- "I can see right through you!"
- "I'll admit you have some skill."
- "No way!"
- "By a...commoner..." (crumple KO)
Versus Mode (Generic)Edit
- "As someone with power, I have obligations I must fulfill."
- "That was mildly enjoyable. Let's do it again sometime."
- "I, Karin Kanzuki, am the one with the real power!"
- "Oops! Sorry! Can I still play?"
- "The name is Karin Kanzuki, a.k.a. the victor!"
Versus Mode (Character-Specific)Edit
- "You cannot truly stand above others until you have the strength necessary to do so."
- "It seems the Satsui no Hado is simply for show...or perhaps you just can't wield it like some can."
- "That was an interesting fight. I'll be sure to remember your name."
- "There's nothing more difficult to keep in check than a raging beast."
- "Wake up! I still have 999 fights left to meet today's quota!"
- "So many strikes...Each one with a magnificent "snap" to it."
- "You've clearly trained extensively. I learned a lot from your techniques."
- "Kanzuki-ryu has its own secret levitation technique, you know."
- "You say you're one of the Four Kings, yet you can't even write "two" in Chinese properly."
- "You have a lot of great potential, but your manners are absolutely atrocious."
- "Even precision can be a weakness. A pro like you should know that."
- "So you're the "Spider" I've heard about? How disappointing."
- "I'm the head of the Kanzuki family. Not a mere imposter like you."
- "I won't be beaten. Not even by an all-American martial artist."
- "Controlling your opponent's strength is the first thing we teach in the Kanzuki-ryu."
- "Now do you understand what happens when you mess with a Kanzuki?"
- "There is only one future for the Kanzuki family. And I don't need a crystal ball to see it."
- "Every living thing has a weakness, but I guess that doesn't apply to you."
- "It looks like Karin Kanzuki's soul was too much for you to handle!"
- "That match wasn't bad. I have high hopes for the next one."
- "Do you think you can escape from me with moves like that?"
- "After all that chatter, you really didn't live up to my expectations."
- "Beauty is refined in battle. Not realizing that is holding you back."
- "Your conviction and pride make you strong... Magnificent."