Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of quotes by Kolin.
Street Fighter III series Edit
Dudley's ending in New Generation and 2nd Impact Edit
Gill: "You've won, champion! I can't believe it, but a deal's a deal. Kolin, give him back his car keys as I promised."
Kolin: "Yes sir. "
Kolin: (to Dudley) "Here, take this... and get out of here before my boss changes his mind!"
Nash's Character Story Edit
- "It wasn't only the high-ranking officers... Comrades worked against you as well. Under the orders of Bison."
- "Currently you are considered missing in action. In fact, everybody thinks you were killed that day... and the world moved on. This must be so hard for you. My condolences."
- "If you help me, I'll give you all the information I have. Would you be interested?"
Juri's Character Story Edit
- "Good evening. You didn't reply to my invitation, so I've come to pick you up."
- "Did you just get a replacement eye? From the S.I.N. laboratory?"
- "About the offer I proposed. Have you considered it? I think it would be a good fit for you."
Urien's Character Story Edit
- "Shadaloo's plan for world conquest, Operation C.H.A.I.N.S. -- I've received information that there is only a short amount of time left before they execute the plan. For us to restore Nash's body in time, I need you to provide me with the empty vessel 'Eleven' from your laboratory."
- "Nash's desire for revenge against Bison, and his combat skills, will serve our purposes perfectly."
- "It seems like the research being conducted by you is going well beyond what was agreed upon. What the Council is--"
Cinematic Story Mode: A Shadow Falls Edit
Act 1: Disaster Edit
- "You have regained consciousness. It's a miracle! My name is Helen. I have been asked to take care of you. Your nurse, so to speak. You had broken bones everywhere. At first, we thought you were already dead. Do you remember what happened to you?"
- "That was most impressive. It seems you haven't forgotten your Air Force training."
- "You must find this man and take the "piece" he has. You are going to need it. If you want to defeat Bison. You do want that?" [a giggle, as she disappears] "Nice to meet you, Charlie Nash."
Act 2: Gathering Edit
- "I guess you two have already met each other. This is Nash, one of our associates, who's tracking pieces. He has no interest in the pieces themselves. He plans to fight against Bison, so he doesn't want them to get into Shadaloo's hands."
- "Oh my, so you don't trust my keen eye for talent?"
- "The Black Moons. One moon turned all of New York into chaos. What if we could stop them with these [pieces]?"
- "That's not the whole story. Sadness, chaos, fear, hatred, despair. The moons can bring out extreme negative emotions, and negative emotions are what Psycho Power feeds upon to grow stronger! From the chaos unleashed by the moons, Psycho Power would grow immensely. It would become the ultimate power! That is the goal of Shadaloo... and Bison! So now it's up to us to destroy Shadaloo's beautiful plan!"
- "If they obtain all the remaining pieces, Psycho Power will become unbeatable. If you want to defeat Bison, you must stop that. Additionally, we have found evidence, linking those missing hackers to the development of The Black Moons. The one who you seek is among them, am I correct? If so, isn't it more efficient to all work together?"
- "Lord Urien, I beg you to please calm yourself down."
- "I'm very sorry. I didn't realize that you still haven't mastered how to use your body. But that's not your fault, because sadly... you are already dead. Unfortunately I can't touch your soul. But that doesn't mean I can't give you a little bit of help. Here..." [she presses the jewel in Nash's forehead and charges it with blue energy] "How's that? You should be feeling better."
- "I didn't quite explain myself before. Let me just say that I utterly despise Bison... but there is another man more suitable to lead this world. That's why I want to destroy Shadaloo. Is that satisfactory? Now let me ask everyone once again... Do we all share the same common goal? To stop Shadaloo's deadly plan, and to destroy Bison. So now, we are all 'comrades-in-arms.' For, at least, as long as Bison lives."
Act 4: Resolve Edit
- "I'm impressed with Rashid of the turbulent wind! I thank the developer of The Black Moons... and your friendship with her! It's kismet! If the command is activated, Shadaloo's plan will come to naught. Eheh. I'm very excited!! Of course, you will finally get to kill Bison."
- "Don't say that! Don't you know how much I had to sacrifice just to bring you back to life!? What do you mean you can't win!? You are supposed to win! If you win, with the power given from my lord, then the prophecy..."
- "Did you get frightened and decide to chicken out? All right. I'll tell you something. Your time is short, just for a limited period by the grace of my lord. Hah! Don't tell me you actually thought you would live forever? Before too long your body will fall into decay. There is no next time for a filthy dead man like you!"
Act 5: Fight to the Death! Edit
- "'After one hundred and thirty days of silence, a blond haired child appeared who was equally filled with fire and water. That child listened to the wishes of those people who had true compassion.' Almost there... We are almost there…"
Mid-Credits Sequence Edit
Helen: Shadaloo has been destroyed. However, the one who defeated Bison...
Gill: The ending is slightly different... from the text written in the ancient prophecy. Could it be an inconsequential error, alone in the endless expanse of time? Perhaps…
Helen: I am truly sorry.
Gill: Heh. The world is destined to be ashen and barren. The balance between regeneration and destruction must be restored.
Helen: So… you mean...!
Gill: Come and follow me... Kolin!
[Helen is transformed into Kolin in a flash of shattering ice.]