|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Format to match the rest of the character articles and fix any possible grammar errors.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Kyoko Minazuki (水無月 響子 Minazuki Kyōko) is a fighting game character from the Rival Schools series of 3D fighting games.
Kyoko possesses elegance, style, and intelligence. While in her white robe, she is an energetic doctor who possesses great skill and intellect; but without it, she's very slovenly. Furthermore, she has very poor household skills and drinks sake (Japanese rice wine).
Kyoko has a long black hair with green matching earrings on her ear and black eyes. Like Kyosuke, Kyoko also wears eyeglasses.
She wears a white lab coat with a long collar. Underneath is her dark pink turtleneck shirt with a white necklace and a green pendant, black short skirt, brown stocking and her black high heels. She also carries her black pamphlet during fights.
As Kyoko2, she wears a white long sleeve loose button shirt, blue denim short shorts and white tennis shoes, her hair is tied in a bun and she is not carrying her black pamphlet.
Kyoko is a popular school nurse (later, chemistry teacher) at Justice High School. A beautiful and witty lady who was originally an assistant at a certain school for orthopedic surgery, she is an expert in orthopedics and anatomy with the control and precision of a surgical genius. She is also the object of yearning of many male students at Justice High, with them faking almost all sorts of illnesses and injuries on their way to the school's infirmary just to get close to her.
Kyoko was sent along with Hideo Shimazu to recruit students to the school. Like Hideo, she too is captured and brainwashed to do the school's bidding until being freed by the students from Taiyo High. In her ending in the game, the values she gains from the ordeal moves her to convict a former employer for corruption, and she eventually accepts Hideo's marriage proposal.
In Project Justice, Kyoko appears with Hideo and Hayato in the Justice High storyline, investigating the cause of the new school attacks. She was later seen being incapacitated by "Batsu", causing Hideo and Hayato to save her. After the incident, she and Hayato visits at the hospital where Hideo is confined. She is talking to Hayato until Hideo wakes up. When she reminds him about their marriage, Hideo blushes in embarassment as Hayato congratulates them with tears of joy.
Kyoko's style of fighting can be based on modern style street fighting and self defense when utilizing her special attacks while handling her pamphlet as her true fighting style was Grappling which she uses breaking throws on her opponent as part of her Burning Vigor. Interestingly, Kyoko's basic attacks such as her kicking ability are very damaging due to wearing black high heels from her primary attire even utilizing one of her Burning Vigors. She can briefly massage to his/her ally to heal their HP as part of her Team Assist but it was succeeded by Chairperson's Team Assist where she can heal her allies' half of their HP and raising their guts.
- Palpation (Japanese: 触診 Shokushin) - This is a lightning-fast command throw that can't be blocked. It may hit high or low, depending on the punch button pressed for this attack's button combination. By repeatedly pressing the same punch button, this attack can deal a maximum of six hits; however, the opponent is likely to get out of this before they even get caught.
- Attendance Check (Japanese: 出席確認 Shusseki Kakunin) - Kyoko does a sidestep, then strikes the opponent with her clipboard. This has two versions, depending on the punch button pressed for this attack's button combination:
The attack hits low, knocking the opponent down.
The attack knocks the opponent into the air. This, however, cannot be followed by an Air Combo, as the opponent has ample time to recover before such an attempt can be made. Nonetheless, landing opponents will have a very hard time blocking this attack, making it a good anti-air move.
- Ascending Cleave (Japanese: 昇天切開 Shouten Sekkai) - Kyoko does a rising knee attack that launches the opponent into the air. It may also be followed by an heel drop that knocks the opponent back to the ground, making it difficult for opponents to Tardy Counter. This is also usable in the air.
- Single-wing Stance (Japanese: 片翼の構 Katayoku no Kamae) - This is Kyoko's counterattack stance, from which any attack can be chained, preferably Ascending Cleave. It, however, cannot counter crouching and projectile attacks.
- Hospital Rounds (Japanese: 回診 Kaishin) - Kyoko does a spin kick that can be done up to three times. It may travel straight ahead, or follow an upward angle, depending on the kick button pressed for this attack's button combination. This is also usable in the air.
- Shinshin (伸身) - Kyoko does a flip. If done at close range, she will land behind the opponent. Like Akira's Leaping Smash, this can also knock the opponent down. Even if blocked, this attack has fast recovery time.
Burning Vigor AttacksEdit
- Dead Nursing (Japanese: 死の介護 Shi no Kaigo) - This is Kyoko's super throw maneuver that can't be blocked. Very effective because of its range.
- Pathway to Hell (Japanese: 奈落への補導 Naraku e no Hodou) - Kyoko goes behind the opponent and does a series of joint-breaking maneuvers. This move, however, is ineffective against crouching opponents.
- Stairway to Heaven (Japanese: 天獄への階段 Tengoku e no Kaidan) - Powered version of the Ascending Cleave. Kyoko does a knee strike, followed by a kick, which is then repeated for the other leg, then ended with a heel drop. This has fast recovery.
- Ultimate Remedy Art (Japanese: 究極の矯正術 Kyuukyoku no Kyouseijutsu) - Kyoko approaches the active character, who lies on their stomach to get some acupressure treatment from Kyoko, effectively restoring some health.
- Heart Attack- Kyoko and the active character will hold hands and spin around like a ballroom dance and creates a large several giant hearts and launch at the opponent to knock them across the screen (as Kyoko2).
- Kyoko does the Purging Tempest.
Crossover appearances Edit
Kyoko also appeared as a card from SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters DS.
- The details of Kyoko's life is as described.
- She lives with her parents ever since she started working for Justice High. Furthermore, she is the couple's only daughter.
- Prior to her current career, she was known to excel in biology and chemistry, and is not known to fare poorly in any other subject in school.
- Although Justice High policy prohibits teachers from having part-time jobs, Kyoko writes articles in a weekly publication, giving rise to the assumption that she is aspiring to be a writer as well.
- She appears as one of the instructors in the School Life Mode in Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2, throughout her quiz game in multiple choices and the block practice mini-game. The only way to raise the character' stats is to block most of Kyoko's both basic and special attacks.
- She is voiced by Kotono Mitsuishi.
|Rival Schools Characters|
|Rival Schools: United by Fate|| Akira · Batsu · Boman · Daigo · Edge · Gan · Hayato|
Hideo · Hinata · Hyo · Kyoko · Kyosuke · Natsu
Raizo · Roberto · Roy · Sakura · Shoma · Tiffany
|Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2||Nagare · Ran|
|Project Justice||Chairperson · Kurow · Momo · Yurika · Zaki|