- "I have good fortune!"
Lee is a Chinese martial artist who participated in the first World Warrior tournament but ends up losing to Ryu.
He is now semi-retired and runs a real estate agency while training himself in the art of the Drunken Fist.
Lee battled Sakura in the Sakura Ganbaru manga.
He also makes an appearance as a card in SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash.
Street Fighter Legends: Chun-LiEdit
Lee also makes an unnamed appearance in the UDON comic, Street Fighter Legends: Chun-Li in which he is shown challenging Fei Long to a fight at the unveiling of a Chinese art exhibition. Lee passionately questions Fei Long's right to present the exhibit, believing that he is merely an actor without real martial skill. The two fight right in the middle of the presentation, with Fei Long easily emerging the victor.
- The Great Wall stage in Street Fighter Alpha is highly reminiscent of Lee's background.
- In Yang's ending from Super Street Fighter IV: AE, Chun-Li mentions that she is paying her respects to Master Lee, this could imply that she is visiting him.
- Lee, or someone resembling him, makes a small cameo in the Crowded Downtown stage in Street Fighter IV, where he along with other onlookers observe the fight. He can be seen in front of the first building near Player 2's (the right) side of the screen, sitting behind an old man in a white shirt, while occasionally cheering and clapping as the fight progresses. If anything, this NPC definitely resembles Lee's original Street Fighter design in some respects, with his purple uniform, and same facial features and hair being presented accordingly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 http://game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/column-100883.html
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3N0LnodivM
|Street Fighter Characters|
|Playable||Ken · Ryu|
|CPU Only||Adon · Birdie · Eagle · Geki · Gen · Joe · Lee · Mike · Retsu · Sagat|