Executed by charging down and then pressing up and kick, Gen jumps away from the opponent and kicks off of the "wall" of the screen. What happens next depends on what direction is held at this point:
- If nothing is held, Gen performs a flying kick downwards, travelling a certain distance;
- If is held, Gen drops from the "wall" harmlessly, landing on his feet;
- If is held, Gen performs a flying kick aimed towards the opponent, covering a much larger distance;
- If is held, Gen kicks off of the "wall" towards the "ceiling" directly above the opponent and again the player must make a choice:
- If nothing is held, Gen harmlessly flies over the opponent to the far side;
- If is held, Gen does a vertically descending kick onto the opponent;
- If or is held, Gen does a diagonal kick in that direction (either in front of or behind his opponent). This can be used to hit opponents who are attempting to dodge.
This move functions somewhat similarly to Rolento's Mekong Delta Escape, as it functions both as a good escape and as a counter move. The EX version introduced in Street Fighter IV gives him immunity to projectiles and throws on startup.