Executed by charging down and then pressing up and kick, Gen jumps away from the opponent and kicks off of the "wall" of the screen. What happens next depends on what direction is held at this point:
- If nothing is held, Gen performs a flying kick downwards, travelling a certain distance;
- If is held, Gen drops from the "wall" harmlessly, landing on his feet;
- If is held, Gen performs a flying kick aimed towards the opponent, covering a much larger distance;
- If is held, Gen kicks off of the "wall" towards the "ceiling" directly above the opponent and again the player must make a choice:
This move functions somewhat similarly to Rolento's Mekong Delta Escape, as it functions both as a good escape and as a counter move. The EX version introduced in Street Fighter IV gives him immunity to projectiles and throws on startup.
- Guren Ken (followup structure only)