|This article isn't a stub, but it's still missing something...|
Specifically: Expand and format.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Pullum Purna, as she appears in Street Fighter EX3
|Eye color||Light blue (blue in SFEX)|
|Fighting style||Possibly Ballet|
|Likes||Her old friend Blair Dame, dancing, her bodyguard Darun Mister|
|Dislikes||Science, bad music|
|Moveset||Alacer Wrist, Dance Wind, Drill Purrus, Ten-El Kick, Purim Kick, Res Arcana, Præc Larum, Kind Wind, Gradus Par|
|First game||Street Fighter EX|
|Japanese voice actor(s)||Chika Sakamoto|
In Street Fighter EX, Pullum sports a blue arabian vest under a white burst lace bra and long white evening gloves. She also sports an dark green semi-transparent mermaid skirt and golden steel-toed pumps. She has a hairstyle similar to Ibuki's.
The daughter of a wealthy Saudi Arabian man, Pullum seeks revenge for her grandfather against Shadaloo after he was found in a hypnotic state, having read a book with the word "Shadaloo" on the cover. She vows revenge, and hires Darun Mister as a bodyguard, teaming with her friend Blair Dame and going traveling.
Having a distinct fighting style (while still sharing references to other Capcom characters), Pullum is still manœuvered as a standard "Quarter-circle" character. Her moves do follow the Quarter-circle pattern, unlike some others who follow the charge pattern.
She uses mainly her legs to attack, which might make one think she was an Arika-made mix of Elena and Dee Jay. She's the only character on the first opus of the EX series with the ability to double-jump.
- Alacer Wrist (forward + Mid Punch) (also imputable in mid-air) - Pullum jumps towards opponent, clenching her wrists in a skull hit.
- Dance Wind (down + Mid Punch) (Air Throw, only imputable in air, against an airborne opponent) - Pullum catches the opponent by legs and twirls it around while laughing.
- Drill Purrus (down, down-forward, forward + Kick) (also imputable in mid-air) - a self-projectile attack similar to Dhalsim's Drill Kicks.
- Ten-El Kick (down, down-backward, back + Kick) - a reverse sobat thrown from mid air.
- Purim Kick (forward, down, down-forward + Kick) - a sommersault Kick like Guile's Flash Kick.
- Res Arcana ((down, down-forward, forward)*2 + Kick) - Super Combo : Three reversed Purim Kicks instantly followed by a regular Purim Kick.
- Præc Larum ((down, down-backward, back)*2 + Kick) - Super Combo : Pullum twirls herself like a ballerina, her right leg pointed on the opponent's face for multiple hits. Somehow similar to Ryu's Shinku Tatsumaki.
- Kind Wind ((down, down-forward, forward)*2 + Punch) - (only imputable in air) Super Combo : Pullum generates a ball of air Energy, which does damage if enemy hits it.
- Gradus Par ((down, down-forward, forward)*2 + All three Punches) - Hyper Combo : Pullum entices her opponent to dance along with her. They both twirl, twirl and twirl, somehow occasioning the opponent damage.
- Rouge, from Capcom's Power Stone series, shares some similar traits to Pullum in terms of design and fighting style.
- Pullum shares similar character traits to two Street Fighter characters, Dee Jay and Elena.
- Pullum and Dee Jay are both dark-skinned (Dee Jay is Caribbean while Pullum is Arabian) fighters who fight using dance moves and they both use musical instruments (Dee Jay is often seen with maraccas, while Pullum uses a tambourine).
- Pullum and Elena are both dark-skinned females who use dance moves in their respective fighting styles.
- Luca, from Capcom's Star Gladiator games, has almost the same concept models from Pullum.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
See also Edit
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Garuda · Guile · Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · M. Bison · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief|
|EXα||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Dhalsim · Evil Ryu · Sakura|
|EX2||Area · Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Sagat · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega · V. Rosso|