This is a list of quotes used by R. Mika.
- "The superstar of the ring... That's what I wanna be!"
- "I know I can do more! I was just warming up!"
- "Wow! Perfect execution! I might make it, after all!"
- "I'll get better and better with more practice, right?"
- "I'm learning more and more! The experience is exciting!"
- "Don't understimate me! I believe in my dreams!"
- "You need to work on your personality! For your fans!"
- "Power, technique, and beauty! I've mastered the basics!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Karin: Well, well, well... Training to be a pro wrestler? Hm hm hm...
R. Mika: Hey! That was mean!! Why are you laughing at me?!
Karin: Can't I laugh at something I find to be funny? Ho ho ho ho!
R. Mika: What's so funny about pro wrestling?! Take that back!
Karin: Oh... ugh... I didn't think you were this strong... I guess I didn't study enough about pro wrestling... If you make it to the top, my zaibatsu will be your sponsor.
R. Mika: My sponsor?! Thank you so much!! I can't believe you're so nice!
R. Mika: Are... Are you THE Zangief?!
Zangief: Yes. I am Zangief, the "Red Cyclone!"
R. Mika: This is so exciting! M... m... my name is Mika... I admired you so much that I, too, became a pro wrestler!!
Zangief: Hmm... That's a very nice thing for you to say. If you're a professional, how about having a match with me?
R. Mika: Really?! You mean it?! No joke?! Alright! I'd be happy to!!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! How surprising! You've beaten me!
R. Mika: Oh no!! I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'll tell my children about this someday! It was so exciting!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! Your name's Mika, right? Most impressive!
Bison: Ha ha ha!! Master and pupil... A happy couple... How pathetic! Zangief... I thought you wanted to speak to me...?
Zangief: Wha?! M. Bison!
Bison: Your fight was very entertaining..... But instead of paying you, this man will guide you to heaven!
R. Mika: Zangief! Please let me fight this man!
Zangief: ?! Alright... To face a deviant style might be good practice. Do your best!
- "I'll totally make this look cool!"
- "I'll kick your ass! All right! Let's begiiiin!!!"
Round Victory Edit
- "Yeah, yeah!"
- "I cut it way too close there!"
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "That was great fun! When do you think we can do it again?"
- "You really stepped it up there! Keep that up and let's go again!"
- "Thanks! I really learned something! Real fights are the best practice!"
- "Who's the top star of the ring? Rainbow Mika! Don't you forget it!"
Versus Mode (Character-specific) Edit
- "You're a fighting legend?! I'm glad I got the chance to go toe-to-toe with you!"
- "I've been in the ring longer than you! You won't get a three-count on me so easily!"
- "I want power too, but not if it means I have to stick to the same routine."
- "I can barely even throw you! Just how much do you weigh?"
- "Thanks for all your guidance! True pros sure are a cut above!"
- "Fire breathing AND levitation? Authentic yoga is awesome!"
- "You got a nice spray on that poison mist! You must've practiced a lot!"
- "I'm a pro, too! A pro wrestler! I'll show you my skills in the ring!"
- "You're not strong enough! Let me train you. Our first session will be jogging on the beach!"
- "Is that eye patch meant to be a handicap? Don't underestimate me!"
- "You might be my sponsor, but in the ring we're equal!"
- "Pretty sweet moves! Can you teach me too?"
- "Your throw really bruised me! Let's grapple again!"
- "You really don't learn, do you? Can't get fans being so bullheaded!"
- "Those scars look super real! Wait, that's not body paint!?"
- "The crowd won't get excited if all you do is scream."
- "You've got some guts to copy me! Where are you affiliated?"
- "You're looking for your friend? My teammates might know something!"
- "You have these battles sometimes...like you're fighting with yourself!"
- "I'm aiming for the top too! Wait, what industry are you in?"
- "That was a cool jump! I wanna try it from the top turnbuckle!"
- "Master Zangief! Did you see that? I didn't hold back, not one bit!"
Character Story ModeEdit
Stage 1: Union StationEdit
R. Mika: "This is a great honor!"
Zangief: "Come at me like train!"
Stage 2: Apprentice AlleyEdit
Birdie: "This ain't got nothin' to do with you!"
R. Mika: "If I were to overlook your crime, I would never be able to face Master Zangief again!"
Stage 3: Underground ArenaEdit
R. Mika: "Thank you for having this match with me!"
Laura: "Of course! Now show me the best you've got!"