Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of quotes used by R. Mika.
- "The superstar of the ring... That's what I wanna be!"
- "I know I can do more! I was just warming up!"
- "Wow! Perfect execution! I might make it, after all!"
- "I'll get better and better with more practice, right?"
- "I'm learning more and more! The experience is exciting!"
- "Don't understimate me! I believe in my dreams!"
- "You need to work on your personality! For your fans!"
- "Power, technique, and beauty! I've mastered the basics!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Karin: Well, well, well... Training to be a pro wrestler? Hm hm hm...
R. Mika: Hey! That was mean!! Why are you laughing at me?!
Karin: Can't I laugh at something I find to be funny? Ho ho ho ho!
R. Mika: What's so funny about pro wrestling?! Take that back!
Karin: Oh... ugh... I didn't think you were this strong... I guess I didn't study enough about pro wrestling... If you make it to the top, my zaibatsu will be your sponsor.
R. Mika: My sponsor?! Thank you so much!! I can't believe you're so nice!
R. Mika: Are... Are you THE Zangief?!
Zangief: Yes. I am Zangief, the "Red Cyclone!"
R. Mika: This is so exciting! M... m... my name is Mika... I admired you so much that I, too, became a pro wrestler!!
Zangief: Hmm... That's a very nice thing for you to say. If you're a professional, how about having a match with me?
R. Mika: Really?! You mean it?! No joke?! Alright! I'd be happy to!!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! How surprising! You've beaten me!
R. Mika: Oh no!! I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'll tell my children about this someday! It was so exciting!
Zangief: Gwa ha ha ha ha! Your name's Mika, right? Most impressive!
Bison: Ha ha ha!! Master and pupil... A happy couple... How pathetic! Zangief... I thought you wanted to speak to me...?
Zangief: Wha?! M. Bison!
Bison: Your fight was very entertaining..... But instead of paying you, this man will guide you to heaven!
R. Mika: Zangief! Please let me fight this man!
Zangief: ?! Alright... To face a deviant style might be good practice. Do your best!
- "I'll totally make this look cool!"
- "I'll kick your ass! All right! Let's begiiiin!!!"
Round Victory Edit
- "Yeah, yeah!"
- "I cut it way too close there!"
Versus Mode (Generic) Edit
- "That was great fun! When do you think we can do it again?"
- "You really stepped it up there! Keep that up and let's go again!"
- "Thanks! I really learned something! Real fights are the best practice!"
- "Who's the top star of the ring? Rainbow Mika! Don't you forget it!"
Versus Mode (Character-specific) Edit
- "I've been in the ring longer than you! You won't get a three-count on me so easily!"
- "I want power too, but not if it means I have to stick to the same routine."
- "I can barely even throw you! Just how much do you weigh?"
- "Thanks for all your guidance! True pros sure are a cut above!"
- "Fire breathing AND levitation? Authentic yoga is awesome!"
- "You got a nice spray on that poison mist! You must've practiced a lot!"
- "I'm a pro, too! A pro wrestler! I'll show you my skills in the ring!"
- "You're not strong enough! Let me train you. Our first session will be jogging on the beach!"
- "Is that eye patch meant to be a handicap? Don't underestimate me!"
- "You might be my sponsor, but in the ring we're equal!"
- "Pretty sweet moves! Can you teach me too?"
- "Your throw really bruised me! Let's grapple again!"
- "You really don't learn, do you? Can't get fans being so bullheaded!"
- "Those scars look super real! Wait, that's not body paint!?"
- "The crowd won't get excited if all you do is scream."
- "You've got some guts to copy me! Where are you affiliated?"
- "You're looking for your friend? My teammates might know something!"
- "You have these battles sometimes...like you're fighting with yourself!"
- "I'm aiming for the top too! Wait, what industry are you in?"
- "That was a cool jump! I wanna try it from the top turnbuckle!"
- "Master Zangief! Did you see that? I didn't hold back, not one bit!"
Character Story ModeEdit
Stage 1: Union StationEdit
R. Mika: "This is a great honor!"
Zangief: "Come at me like train!"
Stage 2: Apprentice AlleyEdit
Birdie: "This ain't got nothin' to do with you!"
R. Mika: "If I were to overlook your crime, I would never be able to face Master Zangief again!"
Stage 3: Underground ArenaEdit
R. Mika: "Thank you for having this match with me!"
Laura: "Of course! Now show me the best you've got!"