This is a list of quotes used by Rashid.
- "I'm summoning a storm!"
- "I'm Rashid of the turbulent wind. Remember the name well."
Round Win Edit
- "O.K.! 10 points, I did it!"
- (with 20% of health or less) "Wheeeww, you almost had me worried there!"
Round Lose Edit
Win Quotes (Generic) Edit
- "Have you seen Azam, by any chance? He's my trusted friend."
- "Ah, my battery's dead. Now where did my spare one go?"
- "I've gotta get going. Let's not rush so much next time!"
- "You can't escape my gale! ...Or something like that."
- "That's a wrap, folks!"
Win Quotes (character-specific) Edit
- "Turn that frown upside-down, buddy! You know what they say, "Smile and the world smiles with you"!"
- "You live in a big city and don't even have internet?"
- "...Money? What do you even do with your money? That's the more important question."
- "Food? Are you hungry? We should grab a bite together!"
- "Calm down! I'm not going to harm your friends!"
- "Searching for loved ones is hard. You just don't know when to stop."
- "How do you do that with your arms? Yoga? You've got to be joking!"
- "You're Shadaloo's elite, right? Tell me where my friend is!"
- "Interesting hair. Does it help you with that move you just pulled off?"
- "Do you just lug around a bunch of kunai, or do you pick them up later?"
- "I think your "games" are a little too difficult for me."
- "Whoa there, take it easy! I don't think I can beat you again."
- "If mine is the turbulent wind, is yours the burning hurricane?"
- "How'd you summon ice like that? C'mon, tell me! It'd come in real handy in the desert heat!"
- "Wait, everyone emits electricity where you come from? Seriously!?"
- "I win. Now return my friend! That's all I ask."
- "You can only keep moving forward. Forget about the past."
- "What an amazing transformation! I should've taken a video..."
- "So you're a professional wrestler...Me? I'm sort of a...wandering hero."
- "You look just like me! Let's take a picture together and put it online!"
- "You seek the meaning of battle? You're funny! And a little odd..."
- "A friend of mine told me all the true greats are greatly humble."
- "I'm uh...sorry if I wounded your aesthetic beauty, or something."