This is a list of quotes used by Rolento.
- "Who will qualify to join my new order?!"
- "You must obey orders. Understood!?"
- "Are you a soldier!? Then you know the price of failure!"
- "All losers must be terminated..."
- "Is that what you call a surprise attack!? How sad..."
- "You have five seconds! Obey or surrender? Choose!"
- "You're qualified to be a soldier for our new nation!"
- "The dawn of the new nation is at hand!"
- "Devote your existence to the nation!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Guy: What?! You again?
Rolento: I see you remember your supreme leader.
Guy: Well, I see you haven't learned your lesson. Man, I hate a slow learner.
Rolento: Pity! Now I have to rebuild my empire... ON YOUR FACE!
Sodom: The Mad Gear empire is growing strong, Rolento. Join my ranks.
Rolento: You must be delirious, Sodom. I don't need you or your pitiful army.
Sodom: You arrogant moron. Do you know who you're talking to?
Rolento: Yeah. Someone seconds from extinction.
- "Let's fight again, so I can stick it to you!"
- "Fear prevents learning and you've failed."
- "Get real! Skill and strength determine the winner!"
- "It's okay, perfection is not for everyone."
Rival Dialogues Edit
Rolento: What?! Cody!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! Have I come all this way to scout someone this corrupted?
Cody: Hey there! Long time no see... I'm not corrupt! I'm a loner! Hah! So you're still playing your stupid military games?
Rolento: How rude! It is your dead spirit that reeks of stupidity! Now I'll show you! Prepare to be punished!
Rolento: ...After all, you are not a warrior! Control... Discipline. Achieving a goal, no matter what the cost! That's what first-class soldiers are all about! Remember that! Now, I must concentrate on enhancing our armaments and try to compensate for the lack of soldiers with weapons.
Rolento: I'm ready to forgive you despite your rudeness in the past! Join me! Help me build the ideal military nation! Well?
Sodom: No! What I seek is my true spirit! I trust nothing else! Mad Gear... They have already lost their souls!
Rolento: It's a serious crime to oppose my noble ideals! I no longer consider you to be a blood brother!! I'm trying to accomplish a vital mission! Join me right now, and you will be rewarded handsomely! Otherwise... I'll assume you are just an obstacle to my plan... and I will eliminate you!
Rolento: You imbecile... Now you've learned! Power is everything!!
Sodom: Oh... ...Rolento! You've changed... Money... Power... Before, you didn't care about such things... All you cared for back then was the perfect peace!
Rolento: ..... My ideals do not contradict that goal!
Rolento: You must be Bison, the leader of Shadaloo!! Give all your armaments to me!! That's the best possible way to put this world back into order!!
Bison: You want the "Psycho Drive?" Shadaloo's secret weapon...?! I doubt a dog like you possesses the intelligence to operate it! Balrog... Sweep this garbage out the door!
Rolento: I expected more. Do you only hire amateurs around here?! A boxer doesn't stand a chance against the ultimate strategist!
Bison: Strategist? You must be joking! You're dreaming if you think you will survive after defying me!
- "Your alternatives to defeat... Retreat, or total obedience."
- "Me... dictator? Me... insane? Negative! Absolutely negative!"
- "Judgment! You are not qualified to be a soldier!!"
- "In my ideal nation, there would exist no one as weak as you!"
- "Hey! You!! Stand tall! Speak up!"
- "Follow orders, and you may become more difficult to defeat!"
- "Encountering you has had no effect on my glorious destiny!"
- "Judgment! Grade C! You are in need of supplementary training!!"
- "Formation soldier! Converge and eliminate! Ten hut!"
- "My utopia!"
- "To challenge me is to challenge my army."
- "Commence extermination!" (powered up)
- "Oh no...!" (sacrificed)
- "Soldier! What is half the battle?"
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
- "Mercenaries are nothing like real soldiers! The allegiance of real soldiers can't be bought so cheaply!"
- "Your power stands in the way of my ambition! I'd better get rid of you before you become an issue."
- "Your pathetic attacks are nothing to me!"
- "Can you understand orders and carry out your mission? If so, I may have a place for you in my army!"
- "You'd make for a fine soldier. OK, consider yourself drafted!"
- "Accusing me of breaking the law? What nonsense! I am the law!"
- "You're no longer a threat to me or my plans. That man is long since gone."
- "I have no use for gods in my country. I will keep things running orderly and efficiently."
- "Tea and biscuits? We only eat battlefield provisions! You will learn to love instant stew, grunt!"
- "If you want to join my army, you'll need a regulation uniform. Can't have you disrupting the troops' concentration."
- "You are a model soldier! However, as a member of the opposition, I have no choice but to eliminate you!"
- "Just what are you looking at? Be careful, you're in the presence of a superior officer!"
- "What have you been doing all this time? You haven't gotten better at all! You're not even worth drafting!"
- "Always attack with swift precision! Follow my lead!"
- "My orders are absolute. Insurrection is punishable by death!"
- "I don't like your attitude, mister! Report to boot camp immediately!"
- "You're nothing but a base-level grunt! You don't get to talk about ambition! Just obey my orders!"
- "Your fighting skills have come a long way since then. Alright, enlistment approved!"
- "A clone of ME? I won't be fooled by enemy spies!"
- "You need to march to the moon and back before I'd even consider letting you join my army!"
- "What is needed now is not a true martial artist, but a man to rise up and rule the masses! Namely, me!"
- "Just who told you you could call yourself a king? You're more like a jester!"
- "If you want to survive on the battlefield, you'd better work on your fundamentals!"
- "War for one's ideals is beautiful. Everything else is useless."
- "I like your sense of patriotism! Join me and I'll give you a real country to fight for!"
- "If you're a soldier, then you need to get it together! Soldiers don't lose their heads in the heat of battle!"
- "Disobeying my orders is paramount to treason!"
- "Report to boot camp, and we'll teach you what a real perfect body is!"
- "You would be nothing but a blight on my new world order. You'll be executed together with all the other scoundrels."
- "What the hell is that?! Stand at attention!"
- "Old soldiers don't die, they just fade away... So... why are you still here?"
- "You lack conviction! I have no need for soldiers who'd throw in the towel so easily!"
- "Finally, someone who follows orders! Let's get the production line on this model rolling!"
- "You don't have what it takes to be a commanding officer! I'll accept your enlistment as a private, though!"
- "I need a capable coordinations officer! And I think you've got what it takes!"
- "There's just something about you I don't like... Enlistment denied!"
- "Subordinates are not allowed to cover their face in front of their superiors!"
- "You might be useful as a diversionary tactic..."
- "Join my army and become all that you can be! I won't take no for an answer!"
- "I wouldn't even assign you to latrine duty!"
- "My rule will be absolute. So I have no need for common police officers."
- "Are you insulting me! That's grounds for a court martial!"
- "You've got the power! Now, we just need to whip you into a disciplined soldier!"
- "You're a good fit for the intelligence division! Report for duty at 0530 hours tomorrow!"
- "No outward emotion or reactions... but you definitely have power. Enlistment approved!"
- "Before trying to take on the universe, you need to work on your fundamentals! Everything about you is just wrong!"
- "You have a good eye for calculating battle data! Consider yourself drafted to my intelligence division!"
- "Life or death can be decided in an instant! Remember that!"
- "I have no time to waste playing games with little girls!"
- "Drop your weapon! It will be confiscated and destroyed!"
- "I’m enlisting you into my special ops unit! Pledge allegiance to our country!"
- "I’m not squabbling with a cat! This is war! Vanquishing your enemies means defeating all who oppose you!"
- "I know that’s no ordinary weapon! I’ll be confiscating it!"
- "Answer ‘Sir!” when I’m talking to you, maggot!"
- "Hey you. Cat. Do you have what it takes to be an infantryman?"
- "Now ready to commence the attack!"
- "I've met cadets with more fight than you!"
- "What is this civilian doing here?"
- "Must be one of those 'peace and love' types!"
- "Hm, Better just sleep it off!"
- "Give me a thousand push-ups!"
- "I'm not inclined to take prisoners."
- "Never forget to guard your flank."
- "You're not even fit for KP duty!"
- "Fall in line!"
- "Whoever taught you tactics should be court-martialed!"
- "Call some reinforcements!"
- "Last chance to surrender!"
- "I'll show you how a soldier wins a fight!"
- "A soldier has no need of a past! Join me and we'll build a perfect future!"
- "A country needs an army and instructors! Not self proclaimed gods!"
- "You fight for death, but a true soldier fights only for the glory of victory!"
- "Rebellious soldiers cause more harm than the enemy!"
- "Your abilities would be useful as a portable generator for my mighty army!"
- "Your willingness to employ any means necessary is impressive!"
- "Your training has earned you a spot as a commanding officer in my army!"
- "Throw away your nation's allegiance and join the rank of my army!"
- "I'm giving you a chance to start over! Join me and we shall found a new nation!"
- "Strength does not make a soldier! Learn some proper techniques!"
- "I could use infiltration specialists like you in my special unit!"
- "The song of the battlefield is of one marching cadence and cries of defeat!"
- "The battlefield is no place for high minded ideals. Cease your sermons!"
- "No need for etiquette in a dojo! The same can be said for rules!"
- "What's with your face! Is that camouflage to deceive enemies?!"
- "You are a nuisance! Go dance somewhere else!"
- "Medic! I’ve been poisoned!"
- "Your hand to hand technique would serve you well on the front lines! Join me!"
- "An assassin is no match for a soldier! You'd never last on the battlefield!"
- "Impressive! You would make an excellent drill sergeant for my burgeoning army!"
- "Surrender and put your military skills to use for my forces!"
- "You cannot stop our advance!"
- "Keep your oily hands off my munitions!"
- "What a thrill to fight alongside you again! Join me and we shall wreak havoc!"
- "Consider yourself conscripted, soldier! Your mission begins now!"
- "Such disobedience would have you booted from any army in an instant!"
- "Weakling! You wouldn’t last long in my army with that attitude!"
- "Join my army and begin your training anew as a lowly recruit!"
- "Set your sights higher, kid! Why settle for a dojo when you can have a nation?"
- "Your fighting ability is formidable, but you lack discipline and respect!"
- "You don't have what it takes to rejoin my ranks. Train harder and try again!"
- "Insolent girl! How dare you deceive a soldier with your suspect delusions!"
- "A few weeks of hard training and rations would shape you right up!"
- "Good practice, but fighters cannot start a country."
- "Even emperors will be crushed beneath the boot of my glorious nation!"
- "In times of war, even students likes you must be prepared to fight!"
- "Enemy defeated! Regroup and prepare for the invasion!"
- "There is no peace that can be earned without battle. Submit to my army!"
- "Beauty is a useless concept in war! The mask goes, but you can keep the claw."
- "What ingenuity! You are eligible for an officer's position in my ranks!"
- "No more impudent talk! Drop and give me 1,000 sit-ups!"
- "Your body and your patriotism would serve you well in my army."
- "5000 Push-ups!"
- "You! Get back in the line!"
- "Name and rank, soldier!"
- "Mission Complete!"
- "Weakling! My utopia has no need for you!"
- "This won't do! I need stronger recruits!"
- "Start again from basic training!"
- "I'm placing you under court-martial!"
- "No one can bend my conviction!"
- "My strategy was a success!"