Street Fighter II series Edit
- "You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance."
- "You did quite well, but you need more training to defeat me!"
- "You must defeat my dragon punch to stand a chance!"
- "I look forward to our next battle."
- "You fought well. I was honored."
- "Now I will find a better challenge!"
- "What's wrong? Why do you hold back?"
- "True victory is to give all of yourself, without regret."
- "Whatever you find worthwhile in life, is worth fighting for!"
- "Your strength is equal to that of your will to win!"
- "One fight. One more step on the path to becoming a true warrior!"
- "The only way a true fighter can suffer, is by not fighting!"
- "I see a strong will to fight in your eyes! Don't give up yet!"
- "Sometimes the most important battle, is the battle within..."
Rose: Ryu... You are not strong enough to win the battle with that man. Or should I say, you COULD win, but at the cost of your soul...
Ryu: ...?! Who are you? And who is "that man?" Fight me now... And defeat me, if you can!
Ken: Ryu... It's time! Fight me! Now you will finally see that I am the strongest! Not you!
Ryu: Ken? What's wrong? Your eyes... What's happened to you?!
Ken: Shut up!! Don't assume that I'm what I once was! We fight!!!
Ryu: Ken!! ?! Who... are... you?!
Bison: Huh ha ha ha ha ha! You're as strong as I had hoped, Ryu! Ken was too afraid that you'll be a master, and that he won't. I gave him great power, but only at the cost of his mind.
Bison: Now it's your turn! Prepare to be seduced by my Psycho Power! I will reveal your dark nature!
Street Fighter IV series Edit
- "The answer lies in the heart of battle."
- "I still don't have what it takes. I must train harder."
- "This time victory is mine."
- "Can you stand up after that?"
Street Fighter IV Edit
- "You must defeat my Dragon Punch to stand a chance."
- "A clenched fist speaks louder than a hundred words."
- "I'm ready for a rematch should we cross paths again."
- "I've a better understanding now of what it means to be a true warrior..."
- "Shoes? No, I can't certainly afford them. I go barefoot for comfort."
- "If you have a goal, you must seek it out! Never give up!"
- "There must be some ways to control the Satsui no Hado! Surely we are not at its mercy!"
- "Ansatsuken... An art devoted to killing. I cannot condone a murderous art!"
- "Any true fight is actually a fight against oneself."
- "You haven't lost it, Sagat! Let's fight again another day!"
- "Amazing, Ken. Each time I fight you, I feel something new and different..."
- "I will never become like you! I will forge a new path!"
- "You must defeat my Shoryuken to stand a chance."
- "No need to speak. Your fists told me everything I need to know about you."
- "Power alone is no guarantee of victory. Keep your eyes on your opponent!"
- "The more I learn, the more I realize how far I am from the end of my journey."
- "The power I am after is the power to win - not the power to destroy!"
- "These two fists are everything to me!"
- "I am grateful, for you have shown me the grace inherent in the art of boxing."
- "I will never become like you! I will forge a new path!"
- "So you're looking for Ken, are you? I'll be sure to let him know.
- "We both have a long way to go until our true potential is reached."
- "I... I cannot give in to this power!"
- "That was fun, Ken! Let's spar again soon!"
- "It's hard to believe that your moves were all self taught! Well done!"
- "You lack the power, but possess great speed. You'll be a mighty warrior soon!"
- "Only by finding yourself can you truly live. Remember this."
- "You and I have vastly different ideas about what constitutes fun."
- "Still unable to cope with my Hadoken, I see."
- "I see that you are still unable to cope with my Hadoken."
- "I look forward to seeing what other moves you have in store next time!"
- "Power is more than just the strength in one's moves. Never forget that!"
- "You seem sad. Have you been eating the fermented beans I gave you?"
- "Your carefree attitude blinds you to the true importance of the fight!"
- "Your devices make for interesting moves, but they are easily avoided."
- "The answers you seek will come to you during your journey, my friend."
- "Just relax and focus. That allows you to read your opponents' moves and react."
- "We have different philosophies on how to acquire power. This much I know."
- "I cannot see the future nor the outcome of my battle. That is why I fight!"
- "Come on... FIGHT!"
- "Show me your strength."
- "I will surpass... the Satsui No Hadou!"
- "Nice form. Now, let's go!"
- "Spiders... I hate spiders...."
- "Interesting... you fight like a wild animal!"
- "Master of the Iron Fist? Show me!"
- "That was a good fight."
- "Your stance is weak!"
- "Your kicks still need practice."
- "So..that was K'un-Lun's power..."
- "When you lost control, you lost the fight." (against Wolverine)
- "Huh...I guess that wasn't so scary." (against Spider-Man)
- "I knew your teaching were false!" (against Akuma)
- "As long as I'm standing, I can still fight!"
- "Defeating the world's best is no longer enough! I have a new world to challenge!"
- "I must find a more worthy opponent..."
- "I still have a long journey before I am a true warrior..."
- "That's the first time I've seen an attack like that! I must train harder..."
- "Your last attack was off by a second. And a second is a lifetime in battle."
- "Huh? You stole my Shoryuken!? When did you...!?"
- "It was my pleasure to meet a warrior who fights with honor. I hope that our paths will cross again."
- "I see you are battling your inner demons. You must prove that you are stronger than they are."
- "Space... If that is where my path takes me next, then I must follow."
- "And I thought facing someone with one claw was bad enough. You really put me to the test. Thank you."
- "This is the path of destiny!"
- "Let's go!"
The news of Pandora has reached Ryu, thanks to Chun-Li, as she tracks Shadaloo's movements. The reports of ordinary people displaying unimaginable power due to the influence of the box has Ryu worried.
Ryu: The box seems to have a power over people. It creeps in, and makes them lose all sense of self. Is it possible that Pandora's Box is connected to the Satsui no Hado...?
Ryu sets his sights on the antartic to discover the true nature of the box. Ken, worried about his friend, decides to accompany him.
Ken: Guess there's no reasoning with you on this one, huh? Okay. I suppose I might tag along for the ride.
Ryu: Thanks Ken. I have a feeling I'm gonna need your help.
One day, the mysterious box had come from outer space suddenly disappeared. Along with it, a certain well-renowned fighter also dropped off the face of the earth. It was said that the power of Pandora was an evil magic that could corrupt even those with the most benevolent intentions of trying to save the world.
Did the man who was once tempted by the Satsui no Hado fall victim to its power? Or, did he sacrifice himself to rid the power of Pandora? The answer disappeared along with the box. With the exception of the fighter's disappearance, everything returned to normal. The current whereabouts of the world warrior is still a mystery...
...At least, for now.
- "After this battle is over, I can continue my journey."
- "So much power...!"
- "Throws and hard-hitting blows are a dangerous combo...but your fundamentals need work." (Abel)
- "You and I travel down different paths! I will fight you, but on my own terms!" (Akuma)
- "I'm not really sure what you are...but thanks for the fight!" (Alisa)
- "I’m sure you’re going to get stronger and stronger! I look forward to fighting you again one day!" (Asuka)
- "You should fight not for fame or fortune, but to better yourself!" (Balrog)
- "So this is the power of the wilderness... You've definitely evolved beyond my expectations." (Blanka)
- "Your fighting style is really smart! I know a guy who could learn a lot from you!" (Bob)
- "We seek different things from the fight. I doubt we will cross paths again." (Bryan)
- "Your kicks certainly do sting! I'd better be careful next time!" (Cammy)
- "Focusing on my opponent lets me read their moves. Sorry if you thought I was staring. I wasn't. Really." (Christie)
- "Your movements are as polished as ever! I'd better train hard to keep up!" (Chun-Li)
- "Instead of running away, face your problems head on. I'm sure you will get back on the right track." (Cody)
- "You won't beat me relying on just your abilities and weapons. Work on your technique!" (Cole)
- "So this is the potential of Yoga... Maybe I should take a training trip to India." (Dhalsim)
- "Such elegant punches! So nice to finally meet a boxing champion!" (Dudley)
- "I'm almost sure I've heard your voice somewhere before...this isn't our first time meeting?" (Elena)
- "Your moves are as sharp as ever! How about another round?" (Guile)
- "You've got a nice spring in your step! Maybe I should rethink my stance on shoes..." (Guy)
- "Your strength betrays your age! Is it because your spirit is so fierce?" (Heihachi)
- "You certainly are... big. But you can't defeat me with just power alone." (Hugo)
- "You need to work on your footwork a bit. Too much show and not enough substance." (Hwoarang)
- "You’re definitely faster than me, but you leave yourself far too open." (Ibuki)
- "I could sense something from you during our fight... As if you had a soul hidden somewhere inside..." (Jack-X)
- "The driving power behind your fists should not be power, but your conviction!" (Jin)
- "I'm always happy to cross fists with a fighter who is dedicated to their beliefs." (Julia)
- "If you seek to cause injury to others, in the end you will only hurt yourself. Remember that." (Juri)
- "The Devil Gene and Satsui No Hado...am I wrong in feeling that these powers are somehow similar?" (Kazuya)
- "This time victory's mine! How's your family doing by the way?" (Ken)
- "Wrestlers sure do pack a punch. That was a tough match." (King)
- "Great! I haven’t had bear stew in a while…" (Kuma)
- "Did I just fight a cat?" (Kuro)
- "You have very strong beliefs. Your fists told me as much." (Lars)
- "You run a Chinese restaurant? I’ll stop by next time! Hope it’s all you can eat!" (Law)
- "What an interesting fighting style. I am glad to have crossed paths with you!" (Lei)
- "You came up with your own fighting style? That’s really impressive!" (Lili)
- "Your strength was just as I expected. Your punches were heavy, but nothing I couldn’t handle." (Marduk)
- "My will shall never bend to the forces of evil! Never!" (Master Bison)
- "You sure do have some interesting weapons. How did you get them?" (Megaman)
- "I fight for self-enlightenment. There's no need to take a life for that." (Nina)
- "Your punches have no power behind them! A fist with no conviction will never reach me!" (Ogre)
- "What an odd fellow... The world sure is an interesting place." (Pac-Man)
- "Your goal is to be the best in the universe? I’m looking forward to seeing your progress next time!" (Paul)
- "A whip isn't a bad weapon to use in a fight, but the more you wave it around, the easier it is to hit you." (Poison)
- "Winning isn't everything. It's all about what you take away from the fight." (Rolento)
- "Ah, you know Ken? If there's anything you want me to tell him I'll be sure to pass it along." (Rufus)
- "The first step to becoming a true martial artist is knowing your own strengths and weaknesses." (Ryu)
- "This is just the beginning of a long rivalry, Sagat! We can help to make each other stronger!" (Sagat)
- "You're going to catch up to me in no time. But I won't make it easy for you!" (Sakura)
- "You're still a bit rough, but you have great potential! Thanks for the nice fight!" (Steve)
- "This cat can throw Hadokens... ?! Just what in the... ?" (Toro)
- "Your arrogance cost you this time. All your moves were very predictable." (Vega)
- "Stay true to your feelings and you'll find true strength!" (Xiaoyu)
- "This is the cursed sword I've heard so much about. There's definitely something sinister about it." (Yoshimitsu)
- "That was a great fight! It looks like you've finally come up with a way around my Hadoken!" (Zangief)