Street Fighter IV series Edit
"Juri... That power... That eye... She's no ordinary fighter. She is an untamed animal who seeks to destroy and consume all that enters her sight. And that includes me. Still, as long as I can manipulate her like a pawn in my grand game, I shall leave her to her own devices. She has altered her own body in her insatiable quest for power. She respects no law. No morality. She does whatever it takes to achieve her goals and quench her limitless thirst. In that way, she's no different from me. Of course, all of humanity walks that path, whether they admit it or not. Strip away the restrictions of law and common decency, and it becomes clear that the engine that drives humanity is their own selfish ambition. To achieve one's own goals necessitates trampling those of others underfoot. Yet mankind is all too anxious to label those who would do so as evil. What tragic irony. Humanity's defeat at my hands will serve to strengthen me. I will be baptized in the fire of their unabashed ambition and be born anew, ready to usher in a new age free from the restrictions of artificial morality. Ha ha ha... I can then hunt down this emotionless animal for sport and put her down for good..."
Abel: "That face... You're with Shadaloo, aren't you? My name is Abel. I'm looking for someone who knows who I am."
Seth: "So... you are the imperfect one who fled?"
Abel: "You - you know me?"
Seth: "Abel... It appears the outside world has softened you. I'll put an end to that right now!"
Abel: "Just, who am I anyway?"
Seth: "You have no memories."
Hakan: "Daaah! What is this? How are you floating like that? Oh, I know what this is! This must be a new S.I.N. weapon!"
Seth: "Interesting. You utilize an unusual move set. It may serve me well to assimilate it."
Hakan: "Hey, just because you've devised some new technology doesn't mean you have to act high and mighty! Get down here! I'm going to teach you a lesson about humility!"
Seth: "Stop wasting my time. Here I come!"
Boss Dialogue Edit
"I'm impressed you made it this far... Show me your power. All of it! Don't hold back!"
Seth: "Show yourself, Juri! Shadaloo murdered your parents and took your eye, but they are no more. Are you through with your foolish games now, woman?"
Juri: "Let's just say I'm almost through."
Seth: "If you're planning to take down me as well as Bison, I'm afraid you've overestimated yourself. Or perhaps you've just come here to test me."
Juri: "Nah, I'll pass. I get the feeling I'll have more fun working for you."
Seth: "Really? Then do what you will. I certainly hope I live up to your... expectations, my dear."
- "I thought you would be more valuable than this."
- "Show me something worth taking."
- "Finished already?"
- "You cannot compare to me."
- (evil laughter)
- "You have no value or purpose."
- "Why do you hold back?"
- "You look tired. Need a break?"
- "Ah, so there was value in observing you after all..."
- "I won't soil my memory banks with your weakness."
- "Do not grieve; your data will reside in me for eternity..."
- "This is actually rather fun."
- "Hmph! You call yourself a fighter?"
- "You possess neither power, nor technique. There isn't any reason to let you live."
- "My name is Seth and I shall unleash destruction upon this world."
- "I am the most powerful being on the planet! No ordinary human can compare!"
- "Etch my name upon your soul, and know that the one who killed you is called Seth."
- "There is no need to put up a false front, it is only natural to fear me."
- "Your business here is finished. Be gone!"
- "This body is merely a vessel. Should it become frail, I simply find a replacement."
- "Yes, that's it. Bow your head before me, this won't take long."
- "When I'm finished, I will be the sole survivor of this world."
- "I rule all."
- "You should have been destroyed long ago. Your unnatural ends here!"
- "I have already assimilated boxing moves more refined than your own."
- "If nature is so great, why have humans been able to subjugate it?"
- "Your efforts to stop me are futile. There's nothing you can do."
- "You dare attack me with mere toys. Your foolishness shall be your undoing."
- "Your moves are sound but they lack power. I shall assimilate them."
- "Never have I engaged an opponent as weak as you. Why do you even try?"
- "Your illusions do not fool me."
- "I have no use for the ancient technique you practice. You have wasted my time."
- "Humanity's devotion to the culinary arts stunts your evolution."
- "I have no reason to fight you. Your moves have already been assimilated."
- "You impress me. I shall assimilate your moves so you will die with no regrets."
- "Are you surprised? Is your death at the hands of your own creation so unexpected?"
- "If your moves were as voluminous as your words, you may have been worth something."
- "So you are the one called Ryu. Your data will be useful to me."
- "I find your moves intriguing. They shall be assimilated."
- "Perhaps I have underestimated you. Your data will be useful after all."
- "You are just a toy, yet you attempt to usurp me, how utterly foolish."
- "Number 15 is no longer operational. I shall become Bison's new right hand man."
- "Your moves offer nothing unique, but they shall add to my repertoire."
- "Your moves are crude, and not worthy of my attention. You have wasted my time."
- "My name is Seth. Remember it."
- "Evil? Like the concept of gods, this is a meaningless human construct."
- "Your cannot escape your destiny no matter how long and you run."
- "You are not nearly as powerful as you presume yourself to be."
- "Your moves are worthy of drunken back alley punks, nothing more!"
- "There is no value in fighting out of pure instinct. You have nothing for me."
- "So, you have uncovered the truth, have you? No matter. You die either way!"
- "The slightest distraction can cost even a great fighter a match. What weakness!"
- "I had you pegged for a worthless street punk, but you proved to be much more."
- "The penalty for wasting my time is a slow and painful death!"
- "If you have nothing to offer but noise, I will kill you where you stand!"
- "If your moves were truly born of the divine, I would not be able to use them."
- "I had planned to pursue you for your moves. Thanks for saving me the trouble."
- "I have no need of the pitiful and clumsy moves you possess. Begone from my sight!"
- "If you are too cowardly to admit your own faults, you are beyond useless."
- "Your flashy looks are not worthy of the weakness you display in battle."
- "I have no use for an aged assassin. I have weapons sufficient for that task."
- "Your moves have been judged worthy of assimilation. Prepare to die!"
- "Haha, you blubbery fool! The oil you wear is worth more than you!"
- "Worthless! Your speed is impressive, but my body is already capable of more."
- "I didn't think you would throw your life away so carelessly."
- "Farewell, Bison! Die knowing that your empire is in good hands! Mwah hah ha ha!"
- "Your power and skill are impressive, but not enough to interest me."
- "No matter how strong you become, you cannot overcome my power."
- "Nothing bores me quite like the power of the flawed human psyche."
- "Your power comes only from your tremendous bulk. You are a joke!"
- "Once I have collected the world's best moves, I will be the greatest fighter!"
- "I must thank you for the moves I have assimilated. Now leave me at once!"
- "I shall let you live. You shall make an excellent test subject."
- "We may share the same origin, but I am lightyears ahead of you!"
- "Number 15 is no longer operational. New data aquired... Saving..."
- "Destiny... Gods... Spirits... All are the product of delusional minds!"
- "Humanity is not its own best judge! You are nothing but a fool!"
- "It is impossible for a pest like you to keep up with my speed."
- "This is truly pathetic. Your knowledge will never surpass mine!"
- "I hadn't expected to discover any of your moves worth stealing. I was wrong."
- "Interesting. To think that rhythm itself can be a weapon..."
- "Relying on one’s size is the crudest of techniques."
- "Who knew a lowly fighter like you could make it this far? I'm impressed."
- "The world lies in the palm of my hand. Your utopia is meaningless."