|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Expand and format to match the rest of the character articles.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Sharon, as she appears in Street Fighter EX3.
|First game||Street Fighter EX2|
|Japanese voice actor(s)||Megumi Ogata (EX2)|
Miki Ito (EX2 Plus - EX3)
Sharon was entrusted to a monastery when she was still an infant. As she grew up, Sharon began leading a double life, working as an A-class agent for a secret intelligence organization, as well as a nun raising orphans at the monastery she was raised at. Having never known her true parents, Sharon spent everyday wondering who they were and whatever happened to them.
One day, Sharon's superiors gave her orders to assassinate a certain individual from a neighboring country. While investigating the crime syndicate her target belonged to, she learned that one of the group's key member has the same rose tattoo she has on her chest. Sharon decided to disregard her duty and infiltrated the syndicate to ascertain the identity of this individual and whether or not the person was related to her. While chasing the person with the rose tattoo, she approached the mastermind of the organization. However, she was unable to capture either. The person with the rose tattoo had the same abilities and fighting style Sharon had, managing to overpower her.
For insubordination against her organization, as well as defying her monastery's commandment on pursuing personal vendettas, Sharon was placed on house arrest for a month. After serving her sentence, Sharon went on to continue her search for the person with the rose tattoo.
In her EX3 ending, Sharon has found and defeated the person she was searching for. She demands the truth from the person but suddenly hears a voice from behind saying that Sharon was just like her own mother. As she turns to face the strange voice, she feels an acute pain on the back of her head, whispering; "You are..." before fainting.
Fighting Style and gameplayEdit
Sharon is the only known character in the EX series to actually wield firearms (i.e., handgun and assault rifle) as part of a special attack (specifically one of her Super Combos and her Meteor Combo).
- Bloody Mount - neutral throw. Sharon mounts on top of her opponent and hammers away. Can do multiple hits.
- Bloody Choke - directional throw, Climbs behind on the back of the opponent and repeatedly chokes them.
- Flying Neck Drop - air throw. Lunges the opponent down to the ground by their neck.
- S.B. Spinning Double Knuckle - Thrusts both fists towards opponent.
- Step Combo Punch - Steps forward with a elbow and then backfist. Hits twice.
- Step Combo Kick - Steps forwards with two high kicks. Hits twice.
- Crash Punch - Overhead punch.
- Sliding Sweeper - Sliding kick.
- Gale Hammer Punch - an advancing spinning back fist. Range depends on strength of punch button used. Can transition into another special attack:
- Double Hammer Punch - Sharon follows up with another backfist for a 2-hit combo knockdown.
- Bermuda Symphony - does not combo, but after Gale Hammer Punch she moves into Bermuda Symphony.
- Half Moon Kick - does not combo, but she follows up her Gale Hammer Punch with her Half Moon Kick special attack.
- Bermuda Symphony - throw. Sharon lunges forward to grab her opponent and then uses her legs to shoot her opponent high up into the air. Can be followed up with various combos.
- Half Moon Kick - a flying spinning heel kick.
- Prisoner Scissors - when Sharon is flying directly above the opponents head and the right motion is performed, she will transition into a throw hold instead of Half Moon Kick.
- Crimson Terror - throw. Sharon flips over her opponent, leaving her opponents back exposed for a combo attack.
- Load - Sharon loads her pistol and a bullet symbol will show at the bottom of the screen. She is still able to attack normally and she is seen holding the pistol the entire time.
- Hellfire - she fires a single shot of her pistol. Can only combo with this move after Bermuda Symphony.
- Shuttle Combination - Sharon thrusts her opponent in the air, and follows up with a series of blows before grabbing them mid-air and driving them to the ground face first.
- Sharon Special - Sharon performs a launching knee attack, and then juggles the opponent with a series of kicks and then a Half Moon Kick to end it. This super combo can be cancelled after the first hit.
- Assault Rifle - from full screen Sharon will fire a single shot of her rifle. From close range, it is a cinematic of her shooting from different angles.
Sharon is a mid to close range character and most of her moves advance her forward. Bermuda Symphony can be followed up by most of her ground and jumping normal attacks.
Basic Special Combos. Gale Hammer Punch is her main combo ender.
- cr.MK x Gale Hammer Punch > Double Hammer Punch
- Bermuda Symphony > LK Half Moon Kick
- Bermuda Symphony > Gale Hammer Punch
- Crimson Terror > cr.LK x Gale Hammer Punch > Double Hammer Punch
Basic Super Combos. She can combo after Gale Hammer Punch, or after Half Moon Kick and most of her normals.
- Gale Hammer Punch > Shuttle Combination or Sharon Special
- Bermuda Symphony > Half Moon Kick x Sharon Special
- Crimson Terror > cr. LK x Gale Hammer Punch x Sharon Special
- Some fans of the Stret Fighter series have noted that the character design for Sharon, could have influenced a bit the creting for the appearance of the new female character C. Viper in the video game Street Fighter IV, nearly a decade later, due to their remarkable similarities between both of them.
Street Fighter EX series Edit
|Street Fighter EX Characters|
|EX||Akuma · Allen · Blair · Chun-Li · C. Jack · Darun · D. Dark · Garuda · Guile · Hokuto · Kairi · Ken · M. Bison · Pullum · Ryu · Skullomania · Zangief|
|EX+||Bloody Hokuto · Cycloid-β · Cycloid-γ · Evil Ryu|
|EX+α||Dhalsim · Sakura|
|EX2||Blanka · Hayate · Nanase · Shadowgeist · Sharon · Vega|
|EX2+||Area · Sagat · V. Rosso|