|This article may or may not be a stub, but it's definitely missing something.|
Specifically: Just a quick list of games he's done artwork for will do.
You can help the Street Fighter Wiki by giving us what we need.
Shinkiro (森気楼) (born December 14, 1962), whose real name is Toshiaki Mori, is a Japanese illustrator and conceptual artist currently employed by Capcom. Shinkiro's art style is well known among fans and the gaming community for his realistic take on character design, due to his use of shading and lighting, rather than an animated approach that is commonly seen in manga or anime.
Prior to joining Capcom, Shinkiro was employed by SNK, where he provided the character designs and cover illustrations for several of their most famous franchises, including The King of Fighters and Metal Slug. In 2000, Shinkiro was laid off due to SNK's bankruptcy, some time after that he was offered a job by Capcom.
- Capcom vs. SNK: Millennium Fight 2000 - character art.
- Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - GBA box art.
- Final Fight One - box art.
- Capcom vs. SNK 2: Mark of the Millennium 2001 - character art.
- Resident Evil Dead Aim - box art.
- Resident Evil 4 - box art (PS2 version).
- Garasu no Bara (Glass Rose)
- Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins - box art.
- Capcom Fighting Evolution - main illustrator, character art and box art.
- Resident Evil: Deadly Silence - character art and box art.
- Dead Rising - promotional art.
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars - character design and promo art.
- SNK vs. Capcom: SVC Chaos - promotional artwork.
- Bionic Commando Rearmed - ingame character art and promotional art.
- Dead Rising 2 - Japanese cover and promotional art.
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds - promotional art.
- Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 - box art and promotional art.
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection - cover art.