Spark Show (スパークショー Supāku Shō) is Laura's first V-Trigger in Street Fighter V.
During her electrifying state, Laura’s Thunder Clap projectile flies farther, she deals more stun on her attacks and grabs, and moves around further during her Linear Movements.
- Reduces Thunder Clap's charge time for all versions, (bar EX which can't be charged).
- Increases the speed and distance of Laura's Linear Movement command dashes.
- Increases the Stamina/Stun damage of several attacks.
- Bolt Charge (LP): 60/100 to 70/150, MP: 60/50 to 70/100, HP: 150/200 to 180/250.
- Split River/Rodeo Break: 88/135 to 99/135.
- Sunset Wheel (LK): 150/200 to 180/220, MK: 160/200 to 190/220, HK: 170/200 to 200/220, EX: 180/200 to 210/220.
- Volty Line: 90/150 to 100/200.
- Inazuma Spin Hold: 350/0 to 370/0.
- ↑ http://www.capcom-unity.com/street_fighter/blog/2015/10/08/introducing-laura-matsuda-to-street-fighter-v