The Spiral Arrow (スパイラルアロー Supairaru Aroo?), called the Cannon Drill (キャノンドリル Kyanon Doriru?) in certain games, is one of Cammy's special attacks in the Street Fighter series, introduced in Super Street Fighter II. The move is also usable by fellow Dolls Juni and Decapre in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Ultra Street Fighter IV respectively.
The traveled distance is determined by the kick button pressed.
Certain crossovers allow Cammy to perform this move while airborne, with flame or 'ki' emphasis added.
- Spiral Arrow knocks the opponent as soon as the handle. The EX version can go through fireballs. Cammy can cancel Heavy Spiral Arrow with a Spin Drive Smasher.
- Juni can also use the Spiral Arrow in the air as Decapre.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, Cammy makes a Spiral Arrow multi-hitting in her Super Art, Spin Drive Smasher.
- In Street Fighter V, Cammy performs a multi-hitting Spiral Arrow at the end of her Critical Art, Cross Stinger Assault.
- Juli is the only playable Doll not have Spiral Arrow on her move list, but Juli has a Spiral Arrow version, Sniping Arrow.