Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Spiral Arrow (スパイラルアロー Supairaru Aroo?), called the Cannon Drill (キャノンドリル Kyanon Doriru?) in certain games, is one of Cammy's special attacks in the Street Fighter series, introduced in Super Street Fighter II. The move is also usable by fellow Dolls Juni and Decapre in Street Fighter Alpha 3 and Ultra Street Fighter IV respectively.
(Also in air)
The technique hits once and causes knockdown on hit. In some incarnations, Spiral Arrow will hit twice from the appropriate range. The move tends to be very unsafe on block, except when done at the maximum distance. In its EX Special version, introduced in Street Fighter IV, the "drilling" motion hits twice and passes under projectiles (excluding Sagat's Low Tiger Shot).
Certain crossovers allow Cammy to perform this move while airborne, with flame or 'ki' emphasis added.
- Spiral Arrow knocks the opponent as soon as the handle . The EX version can go through fireballs. Cammy can cancel Heavy Spiral Arrow with a Spin Drive Smasher.
- Juni can also use the Spiral Arrow in the air as Decapre.
- In Street Fighter X Tekken, Cammy makes a Spiral Arrow multi-hitting in her Super Art, Spin Drive Smasher.
- In Street Fighter V, Cammy performs a Spiral Arrow multi-hitting the end of her Critical Art, Cross Stinger Assault.
- Juli is the only playable Doll not have Spiral Arrow on her move list, but Juli has a Spiral Arrow version, Sniping Arrow.