Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tanuki (狸, タヌキ or たぬき [tänɯᵝki]?), also known as the Japanese raccoon dog, is a puzzling animal species in the order Carnivora (ネコ目 Neko-moku?), family Canidae (イヌ科 Inu-ka?), genus Nyctereutes (タヌキ属 Tanuki-zoku?) that has been significant in Japanese folklore since ancient times. The legendary tanuki is reputed to be mischievous and jolly, a master of disguise and shapeshifting, but somewhat gullible and absentminded.
The most notable of Ibuki's Ninja Village TanukiEdit
- Half (ハーフ Hāfu?) - A Canadian born tanuki, who is likely half raccoon and half tanuki.
- Kage (カゲ?) - A full black furred tanuki.
- Majiri (マジリ?) - A fox that likes to think it's a tanuki.
- Buchi (ブチ?) - Quick tempered, with flared eye fur.
- Blue (ブルー Burū?) - Timid tanuki, shy of strangers.
- Cool (クール Kūru?) - Always levelheaded and calm.
- Narudo (ナルド?) - Is never calm, with a wily smile and spazzy eyes.
- Kyu (キュー Kyū?) - Always looking at the sky.
- Ran Ran (ランラン?) - Tanuki who looks like a panda.
- Senseh (センセー Sensē?) - Genius of the tanuki.
- Gusu (グースー Gūsū?) - A tanuki who is always sleeping.
- Kuma (クマ?) - The biggest of the tanuki.
- Kaku (カク?) and Maru (マル?) - Tanuki brothers that look nothing alike.
- Scar (スカー Sukā?) - Tanuki with a surly, menacing appearance, but is kind.
Don-chan (どんちゃん?) is Ibuki's pet tanuki that has been with her since its birth. Don-chan is the only tanuki from the ninja village able to use Ninjutsu. It can be told apart from other tanuki by the cloth wrapped on its tail.