Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of quotes used by Yang.
Street Fighter III series Edit
- A close one. I almost let you win.
- Weaklings like you should hang in the crowd. You're not ready for the real deal!
- Why am I so strong, and why are you so weak? Why is the sky blue?
- I did it! No sweat.
- What's your problem? You want another fist in the face?!
- I was itching for a good fight. Thanks! But next time make it a good fight, not just a fight.
- I repaid you for all the injuries you inflicted on me three times over.
- I told you I'm strong! You should listen to your superiors.
- You shouldn't overestimate your power.
- Your fighting aura freaks me out! But you aren't quite as scary when you're flat on your back!
- You don't need to be a gentleman in a fight! Haven't you learned that yet?
- Now that I've beaten you, do you still think street fighting is fun?
- You thought you could intimidate me, but that tactic proved to be your undoing...
- Your size makes you slow! Go on a diet!
- Is that costume supposed to make you look tough? Looks can be deceiving.
- Your fighting strategy is the worst! If you hurry to win, you're rushing to your defeat!
- My victory was determined when I saw your sorry moves!
- Stupid old man! If you want to win, fight seriously!
- You shouldn't walk around in that costume! People might start thinking you're for real!
- After that, you still want to fight?! That would be suicidal... you're much too weak!
- A fighter's weak point can cause him to shatter like glass... Yours is right... over... THERE!!!
- Your fighting is very predictable... I know it all too well!
- Now we know which of us is the better fighter! Maybe you should try skateboarding full time!
- You thought it would be a close battle? No one can beat my Raishin Mahhaken!
- My Raishin-Mahaken is formidable when used properly....
- Because of your sloppy defense, I got to finish you with my Tenshin-senkyutai!
- There's no way you could escape my Tenshin-senkyutai!
- Did my Seiei-enbu confuse you? Is age dulling your senses?
- Look! How many of myself are there? Count them quickly! Time's up!
- Brother! It's time to see who is the better fighter!
- "Every wound is a punishment for your careless training!"
- "I wonder if my brother would have hurt you even more than I did..."
- "Unless you want to disgrace history, don't call what we did a fight!"
- "Don't assume that the same patterns you use on others will work on me!"
- "I was trying to piss you off... I guess I wasn't trying hard enough!"
- "An angry fighter is an ineffective one... Not to mention ugly, too..."
- "I move with the grace of the wind, you just make it smell bad!"
- "I hope you planned on taking a long vacation. You'll need it to heal!"
Street Fighter IV series Edit
- "Let's get this started!"
- "Got this one in the bag."
- "What's the matter? Can't keep up?"
- "I won't hold back; that's not how I roll."
Win Quotes Edit
Round Win Edit
- "Pfft. Amateur."
- "I read your every move."
- "Huh. That all you got?"
Versus Mode Edit
- "Keep your cool in battle next time. It'll do you wonders."
- "Don't assume similar tactics you have used on others will work on me."
- "Where my potential will take me, no one knows."
- "Is that all you have? You'll need more if you wish to defeat me."
- "Talent or brainpower? You need both to win in this world."
- "I understand not being able to keep up, but that was faster than I anticipated."
- "Why don't you try using your head for once?"
- "Every wound you have is punishment for your careless training."
- "I guess I just wanted victory more than you."
- "That ought to put you out of commission for a while."
- "Go home and watch more match videos. Leave the actual fighting to the pros!"
- "A dog lover, huh? I prefer cats myself. Less slobber."
- "Get up already. Your adoring fans want to see your bruises."
- "Finding holes in your style was tough. Almost lost that one..."
- "Man, I hate fighting guys like you."
- "The potential we humans have is truly limitless."
- "You're very calm in battle. I learned a lot today."
- "I may not have your experience, but that didn't stop me from winning"
- "I've never seen a grown man sulk the way you do."
- "If you're here on business, then why are you bothering me?"
- "What kind of fighter relies on taunts as his main move?"
- "The rhythm of battle? I don't get it. What's that have to do with anything?"
- "Was your great Agni on vacation today?"
- "Boxing may be a sweet science, but I see nothing sweet in your style."
- "Don't you get hot under that mask?"
- "Sumo? My Chinese Kempo is known the world over. Better work harder."
- "I almost lost my cool against you just now."
- "An assassin? You sure don't fight like one."
- "I don't need a lecture. I have all of my beliefs all sorted out."
- "Keep practicing and one day you could be as famous as me!"
- You move like the wind, but I had no trouble reading you"
- "Oil? In a fight? That's a first for me!"
- "You'll never be a true ninja with those pitiful skills."
- "If you wish to kill me, you'll need to try a lot harder than that."
- "You know why you lost? Because of your recklessness. You should know better."
- "You want to take over the world? Wait, are you serious?"
- "Your moves lack refinement. You'll never beat me at this rate."
- "Are you the demon that my grandfather spoke of?"
- "Please stop speaking in riddles. I don't have time for mumbo-jumbo."
- "For a big guy, you move quickly. Not quick enough, though."
- "Learn from your losses. Every great fighter does."
- "You may copy my moves, but you'll never be able to copy my mind!"
- "I only believe in what I can see. Take your preaching elsewhere."
- "You speak of beauty, but I see none in your fighting style."
- "See, brother? You gotta use your head!"
- "Can't grab me that easily! I saw you coming a mile away!"
- "You look liked you stepped out of some crummy B movie."
- "Observe your opponent and wait for an opening. Works on foes big and small!"
- "If you are a promoter, you should learn to be a bit more composed."
- "These days nobody will follow you if all you do is yell."