Street Fighter III seriesEdit
Win Quotes Edit
- "It's almost scary how perfect I am!"
- "Sometimes I beat up people too much. Not again!"
- "Hey you! The one with weak moves! Are you still alive?"
- "Your attacks didn't even graze my skin!"
- "Everyone expects the true Kung Fu master will win."
- "I've shown you the best moves I've got... the best Kung Fu in the world!"
Urien: "Chinese Kung Fu means nothing to me. You should be my soldier!"
Yun: "A soldier? Me? Not if I have to wear one of those!"
Yun: "Yang's my final opponent?! Then my journey is at an end..."
Yang: "Come on, brother! We'll set forth on a new journey together!"
Win Quotes (generic)Edit
- "It's only natural you lost. Rest now."
- "I've shown you the best moves I've got... the best Kung Fu in the whole world!"
- "Everyone expects the true Kung Fu master will win."
- "Hey you! The one with the weak moves! Are you still alive?"
- "I can't bear to watch your moves. They're too un-cool for words!"
- "I never imagined I could have a hard fight... Maybe I don't imagine enough, but who cares?"
- "Things end too quickly these days. I barely got started!"
Win Quotes (Super Art Finish) Edit
- "Your jaw! Did I break it with my You-hou?"
- "Finishing with one You-hou! That's such a great feeling!"
- "My Sourai-rengeki is a cool move, eh?"
- "My Sourai-rengeki can't be stopped!"
- "Learning to avoid is an essential skill... Although you can't escape my Genei-jin..."
- "Genei-jin is too fast to be seen! Perhaps you should just sit there and let me hit you!"
Win Quotes (character-specific)Edit
- "I've seen a statue of you somewhere... in a temple?"
- "A boar like you will never beat me! I'm too good!"
- "You're a real gentleman? I don't think so!"
- "Come on! Stand up! We're still friends, right?"
- "What an appalling sight! Don't you have any taste whatsoever!"
- "Hugo... Huge butt... Same difference!"
- "HEY! Ninja wimp! You are SO cute! ...Not!"
- "The only true dragons are the followers of Chinese Kung Fu!"
- "You're such a freak ! What are you made of? Rubber?"
- "You're the freakiest old man I've ever met... I thought this was a fight, not a horror movie!"
- "You're a pretty good fighter. But pretty good will never beat the best! I'm so happy!"
- "What's shakin', small fry? Or is it "Vegetable Head?""
- "Bad boys must be punished! But I'll punish you first, "Iron Freak!""
- "Don't be so angry! If you're so sully, all your little friends will call you Mr. Sully!"
- "Do you skate as badly as you fight? Would you like a rematch on skateboards?"
Rival Dialogue Edit
Yun: "So... you are Gill... What's up with your plan to conquer the world? Wake up already!"
Gill: "Youth tends to be reckless, but it's not my intention to blame you. Think about it. What is the ideal way for you to live? It should be obvious to a boy like you. Just leave everything to me!"
Yun: "Aaargh! Stop preaching to me! Let our fists do the talking!"
- "I see why you lost... You weren't having any fun during the fight!"
- "Now you're always afraid of things falling on you from above? Sorry!"
- "I'd rather rave than misbehave! Later!"
- "Don't you know it's rude to ask your opponent to let you win a round?!"
- "My skateboard isn't a stretcher, but it'll get you to the hospital!"
- "Perhaps you'd prefer to challenge me at a skateboarding game?"
- "Cheap? I paid a lot for this hat!"
- "My style may change, but the outcome is always the same. I win. You lose!"
Before Finals Edit
- "Quick and simple is the way to the best fight!"
Win Quotes Edit
- "Prepare for the battle, prepare for the war!"
- "I have been waiting for this battle for a long time!"
- "What if this is as good as it gets?!"
- "You're not a bad fighter, I am just a better fighter!"
- "I will be the best in the world!"
- "Beating you was as easy as one, two, three!"
- "When you're young everything is easy!"
- "Challenge is only a matter of perspectives!"
Rival Dialogues Edit
Dee Jay: Hey, boys! You got any business with Dee Jay?
Yun: You! Didn't you work with Fei Long? So you know him!? You know where he is!?
Dee Jay: Cool down! Don't be in a hurry! You gotta lay down the rhythm before the words! Let's rumble!
Dee Jay: You're strong! I'm the loser, man! Why are you chasin' Fei Long? C'mon, boys! Tell me!
Yun: We heard a suspicious rumor that he's in with drug dealers!
Dee Jay: Fei Long is a nice guy! There is no way he is a criminal! I don't know where he is now... but I do know where he's going! He's off to a place where strong fighters gather. You know where!
Yun: We found you... Fei Long! This is where you practice! We knew you'd come back here!
Fei Long: What do you want? I suppose you're members of Shadaloo!
Yun: Huh? Before you start spouting off accusations, let's fight! I'm not going to waste my time asking a coward questions!
Fei Long: This is a misunderstanding... But fine! Let's fight! You have no business sticking your nose into my work!
Yun: I don't get it... there's nothing in your hands! What kind of connection to drugs are they talking about?
Fei Long: It is true that there were drug dealings in my offices. I didn't know about them... It was a group behind the scenes. I went out alone to find the truth and chase down Shadaloo.
Yun: I can tell you aren't lying just by looking into your eyes. If that's the truth, then I have nothing left to say... Hong Kong is our town. We can't forgive criminals ruining it!
Fei Long: We have the same spirit. Let's fight this battle together!
Fei Long: ...! It seems they have detected our movements! I'll knock out the bouncer! You go fight the female soldiers!
Yun: Hey Hey! I can handle these guys myself!
Fei Long: I said we should work together! That means fight together too! Let's show those guys the real meaning of justice!
Yun: I'll make you even more famous! Let's make history!
Yun: ...!! Fei Long!!
Bison: The perfect ending for a third-rate actress like Fei Long! C'mon, kid... Finish him off for good! Finish him and join in the infinite power of Shadaloo!
Yun: Don't make me laugh, fool! Get away from Fei Long! Prepare yourself! There won't be a trace of you left after this!
Bison: Fool! You should have accepted my gracious offer! Well, I guess I'll have to ask you to leave... this world!
Win Quotes Edit
- "Wasn't it clear you were beat even before we started?!"
- "Been too busy to prepare, I see..."
- "This is how things usually work out! Where's your arrogance now?"
- "This is how it's done!"
- "Maybe you should ask for divine intervention...?"
- "Next time you pick a fight, be more careful who you choose!"
Win Quotes (character-specific) Edit
- "You should have learned to master the awesome super arts!"
- "Evil must be eternal..."
- "You can't win if you only use your fists!"
- "What is wrong with the people around here? They're all freaks!"
- "And I thought that the people from my era were weird!"
- "Nice package, but no soul..."
- "Hmm... You remind me of another fighter from around here..."
- "Wow! I never would have imagined that you could look like this!"
- "Aren't you a bit old to try and start a new life?"
- "You would never be able to compete in my time!"
- "The rhythm definitely got you this time!"
- "Your wacky stretch moves are unoriginal to me!"
- "Hey! What are you looking at?! You'd better just stay down!!"
- "Another famous street fighter falls before me!"
- "I knew it! Your stunts are done with lame wired special effects!"
- "You can't be that legendary assassin!? You're an old man!!"
- "The "Greatest American Hero?" Ha! I don't think so!!"
- "Aren't you supposed to be a Ninja or something?!"
- "Your only chance was if you had that cheap touch of death..."
- "Long hair really doesn't suit you!"
- "I can see why you don't exist in my time..."
- "Your weapons are useless against a true master of Kung Fu!"
- "Could you be any more ludicrous? Who dresses like that, anyway?"
- "You're not a soldier, you're just a street thug!"
- "Your cheap games and predictions didn't help you one bit!"
- "Funny, you look younger, but yet you have more moves..."
- "I think you're pretty cool for your age, old man!"
- "Don't copy others, be original like me and my brother!"
- "You really live up to your name!"
- "Pride will get you nowhere without the skill to back it up!"
- "Flying and screaming like a maniac isn't real fighting..."
- "The real twin dragons never lose! You're a fake!"
- "Somehow, I thought you'd be bigger..."
Street Fighter IV seriesEdit
- "Yahoo! Oh man! I love a good fight!"
- "What a bore."
- "Bring it already."
- "I expected more from 'ya."
- "Not bat at all."
- "Let's do this!"
- "Can't beat me!"
- "Even Yang is stronger than that."
Round Win Quotes Edit
- "No problem!"
- "Joi gin!"
- "That was pretty cool, huh?"
Yun: Phew! What an adventure! I really get the whole world domination angle? But we gotta admit, we saw a lot of cool places, huh?
Yang: Sure it was fun, Yun. But we're almost home. You better start thinking about an explanation and fast.
Yun: An explanation?
Hoi Mei: Hey! You two! Yun and Yang! What were you thinking just disappearing without telling anyone? Well!?
Yun: Crap! It's Hoi Mei!
Hoi Mei: Don't you run away from me? Hey!
Yang: Alright. *sticks out a leg and trips up Yun*
Yun: *Slides* Come on! Give me a break, Yang! Oh! Ow ow ow! Hey!
Hoi Mei: Come with me, young man! You're uncles are gonna have a word with you!
Yun: Ow ow ow! Dang! Hey! That smarts!
- "No rematch today, pal!"
- "You ran out of steam that fast? Lame!"
- "Man, I'm hungry. I could go for some meat buns right now..."
- "Close, but no cigar!"
- "You should try skateboarding! It does wonders for your balance.
- "Cheap? Do you know how much I paid for this cap!?"
- "Whatta waste of time! I want those 10 minutes back!"
- "The secret to my success? Limitless talent."
- "I'd better get back home soon or gramps will kill me!"
- "Did you really think you'd win?"
- "Time to hit the streets! Later, loser!"
Arcade Mode Edit
- "Dude, you need to lighten up and enjoy this!"
- "You're not half as strong as you think you are."
- "You're strong, but geez... That's a face only a mother could love!"
- "All you do is talk about money, dude. Don't you have any friends?"
- "What on earth do you eat to get your skin that color? Pickled eggs?"
- "Catch you off guard? A good fighter always has an ace up his sleeve!"
- "Sounds like you have some personal issues to work out."
- "Cool! I betcha you can even fly if you upgrade those boots of yours."
- "Taunting even while losing... Man, I respect that in a fighter."
- "I like your energy, man, but do us both a favor and shut up while fighting."
- "Ha ha! You weren't holding back because I'm "just a kid," were ya?"
- "So sumo is all about getting big and fat to win? That sounds pretty easy!"
- "Sorry pal. I only eat Chinese food."
- "That was insane!"
- "You got some real fists of fury for an old man!"
- "You're strong for an old-timer! Guess I gotta work out more!"
- "Do all you army dudes have that haircut? Can you fit a helmet over it?"
- "Now we know who's better! You can't match me in speed or strikes!"
- "Back off, chump! This is a clean shirt!"
- "Girl, your forehead's so big it's a fivehead!"
- "That fight left a bad taste in my mouth. Weirdo..."
- "That's it? I expected more from the champ!"
- "Glad that's over! You need to dial the intensity levels down a few notches!"
- "You don't have the speed or moves to beat me, but you're not bad overall."
- "Never faced anyone like that before!"
- "I didn't need a two-bit fortune teller to tell me I was gonna win!"
- "No matter how fast your little legs will propel you, you can't beat me!"
- "Phew, that was a close one! I don't even feel like a winner!"
- "So, do you shave your head or did you go bald naturally?"
- "Don't bother copying my moves. You don't have the style to pull it off."
- "You look young, but you talk like an old geezer."
- "You got your facts wrong, dude. Strength and beauty aren't connected at all."
- "We're not done, bro! Get up!"
- "You sure like getting up close and personal, don't you?"
- "When you cover your face like that, it only makes me want to see it more."
- "What crazy reach! You nearly got my hat!"
- "I'll admit that getting thrown around was kind of an adrenaline rush!"
- "The whips and heels are a bit much for a white bread kinda guy like me."
- "If you lost to a kid, how do you ever expect to rule over a whole country?"